pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ragini is not yet forty. and she has five children.

She has been separated from her hubby for fifteen years. and before that she started dating Neil when she was sixteen. (yesterday's episode)

Sixteen she was dating her to be hubby?

and the first kid was born when she was eighteen. (confused as to which one was the first kid. Ranbir or Nishi?)

Anyways Neil is a doctor. Does he not know that dating a sixteen year old and marrying her at seventeen and having a baby at eighteen is a bit too early?

Did no one care for the Sharda act or whatever act which states minimum marriagable age is eighteen for women? or is it not?

Another thing Ragini must have been too young and education wise not a match for Neil . May be that is why they had fights.

And then Ragini where would she have had the time to fight with her hubby? she must have been too busy with so many kids all the time even to interact with him or spend time with him. Probably that is why they fought so much because of too many kids in too short a time for a too young lady.

Now she is "not yet forty" and the kids are so grown up.

Which age is this story taking place? in the recent past?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaaribehna thumbnail
Also was not India very populated then?

As far as I can remember the govt has been campaigning to stop with two kids for the past thirty years.

Did these couple not think of the nation when they had so many kids?

Also when they fought they separated twins and took one each. They never cared for the trauma the kids would go through. They were quite educated too.

If they divorced in court why then was the custody not decided by court? Why did the other parent not have visiting rights ?

They divorced. but each one had kids who never saw the other parent. How fair is it?
Edited by pyaaribehna - 9 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
your questions are so meaningful and valid but seriously I am so confused that I have no answers...forget NR marriage history...the 5 kids themselves are a mystery...from 4 kids...it becomes 5 kids...age wise confusing...birth position of the kids is confusing...the birth of suhani is also a mystery...I am confused...
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Valid and logical questions..but this show is defying all the logics. 😆
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I have no hopes for this to ever make logical sense 😆
pyaaribehna thumbnail
I think they should have "increased" Ragini's age or "reduced" the number of babies. These are too many kids even with the twins.
And Ragini was a "baby making machine" in the seven years she lived with Neil turned out kids at regular intervels of two years.

She calls herself a nurse. When did she study or train to become a nurse when she "dated" Neil at sixteen got married at seventeen and got her first kid at eighteen?

Edited by pyaaribehna - 9 years ago
manveerrox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

we shud assume that neil ragini romance happened in 70's-80's

in that time lets suppose dating really young girl and marrying her was ok ,parents wont have objection coz the guy is sarvgunna sampana

( i guess rajesh khanna married dimple kapadia wen she was 16,its example in those days it was okay to marry young girl ).

and as for so many babies ,its ekta's n her heroines can pop two kids a back to back (eg prerna)

Edited by manveerrox - 9 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This actress Pallavi probably doesn't want her screen age to be more than 40. Because then she'll get old roles in future... and she doesn't want that.

If the 5 kids are hers. ..This show is setting a pathetic example. 😵

I have given my explanation here.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/116595948
Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cumon dear...its india...
i have sooo number of patients who are abt 25...have 3 ..4 kids at home n agn come pregnant...so this is totally posssible...

neil being cardiosurgeon...loving a nurse..is agn not so fictional...coz at age of 19...20 he must be a undergrad...its very common to fall in love with whom u work n that is staff personnel...so agn very likey..

n above all,,,,its a serial...fiction...we cant find logic behind evrything...so...just flow with story...
suumi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this thngs can hapan only in ekta's serial...
nd no whr else... 🤣 🤣