Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update ..
Phew.. very well written.. Enjoyed it .. Now that Ishra are back where they belong to, lets have some nice moments .. update soon
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: avni_19

awesummm.. loved the updatee!! but the opposite gonna happen in the serial!! haha! :P

brilliantly wriiten! cont soon! :D

obviously the opposite is gonna happen.. n dats too obvious yaarπŸ˜›πŸ˜•
theshushreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathin

superb update
atlast all probs
are solved
if possible  do pm me

thank you.. bt al probs nt solved infact.. probs tho abhi shru huva hai...πŸ˜‰
theshushreader thumbnail
guys for me pm plss add me to ur buddy list
theshushreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...anika...

Yay..
Ashok aur Suraj chale apne sasural...
Shagun really devastated.
Finally,everything has been sorted out.
Raman wants to make Ishita happy.
Awesome blowsome update.
Really loved it.
Continue sooonish...
Do pm me

thank tou sooo much for ur lovely comments... it really encourages me to write more..
prati_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome..πŸ‘πŸ‘..pls continue soon
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Okk...i posted this reply at wrong place once
now
loved the idea oc ashok going to jail
awesum work dear
pls cont soon
theshushreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita_sidana

Okk...i posted this reply at wrong place once

now
loved the idea oc ashok going to jail
awesum work dear
pls cont soon

thank u soo much dear... just happy that u liked it
theshushreader thumbnail
will surely update by today itself dear.. thank u for your unconditional support
theshushreader thumbnail

Hi guys thank you for all your lovely comments and support. This part is slightly a lengthier one as the next update ll be after couple of days. Enjoy reading and give your valuable comments. Both pros and cons are welcome

Part 4:

On the other side of the city, a woman was sitting in a dark room and was sobbing continuously. That was none other than shagun arora. She was sitting in ashok's bedroom, her bedroom, their bedroom for the past six years. The walls of the room was filled with hers and ashok's photos. The room would have been hers forever if the awful events hadn't taken place. She was devasted after hearing the truth from ashok himself. She was reminded of the day when she left raman and ruhi for ashok, the cries of raman to not leave him was continuously ringing in her ears. But now she was not able to digest the truth, she couldn't believe him completely                                                    "agar "ashok mujhse shaadi  nahi karna chatha tho kyon intha karcha kiya mere liye..."                  " kyon meri har pasand ko kyaal me rakkar sab kuch kiya..." " he took proper care of me and adi for 6 years and never complained about that.." " nahi mera ashok aisa nahi hai.." " yeh sab uss mihikake wajase hagaya... usne ashokke saath friendship ki.. what was the need for her to be so close to him... she is beautiful... ofcourse any man will fall for her..." " nahiii mein yeh nahi hone dunge.  Wat ever happens Ashok ko mujhse shaadi karnahi hoga.." "Mihika mein tume chodunga nahi.. Tume mujhe jawab dena hi hoga..  ill not spare any of you" With a determination she wiped of her tears and waited for the dawn.

It was a busy morning for the bhallas. The clouds of doubts and misunderstandings were cleared. Ruhi ishita and raman were busy in getting ready to school clinic and office respectively. Even mihir moved to bhalla house for sometime. Everyone left for their work. After finishing all the work, mrs.bhalla went to meet mrs.iyer. Though the clouds of misunderstandings were cleared, the fire that was set across the city was still glowing with full intense. There were continuous call from many places, even mihika has not yet come out of the trauma. To lighten the atmosphere in the iyer house toshiji planned to make some south Indian dishes and make them happy. She tried making dosas and other dishes which were not that bad to have. It was near to the evening time, when she was about to enter the iyer house she saw shagun with some ladies coming towards them. It didn't take her long time to understand why shagun was there, silently latching the main door of iyers she stood in front of them. The ladies were from women welfare association, they were calling out for mihika as they came here to give justice for shagun. Just at that time ishita too came home and was confused seeing those many people. She went and stood besides toshiji. Toshiji lost her patience and shouted at the top of her voice " OYEE CHUP... SAB KE SAB CHUP HOJAVU... ya phir mein tum sabko chup karathihun"                                                                                    "mam can you please call mihika we need to talk to her...  we need justice for shagunji " "Shagunjiii...!!! kya jawab chahiye tum logon ko... tum sabko kya maalom hai tumare iss shagunjii ke bare mein"  "arre benukufon.. jiss aurath ke baath sunkar jiss ladkike khillaf awaaz utarahiho na iske rathibar bhi yeh laayak nahi hai..."  "uss ladki ne iss manoos ki acchai keliye uski puri izzat daaw pe laagadi... par isko dekho.. yeh kya kar rahe hai.."     "jab  tumare iss shagunji ne bina shaadi ki uss kameenake saath 6 saal reha rahi thi tab tum logon kahan the" "jab tumare iss shagunji ne uski patiko chodkar uski.. uski apni bacchii.. vo bhi 6 mahino maasum bacchii ko chodkar gayethe.. tab tum logon kahan the..."                                                                          "isko deko.. yeh meri bahu hai.. yeh yashoda maiya hai hamari ruhi ki.. hamari bacchii ko uske jaan se bhi jyada pyaar karthi hai... uski apni saahi maa se bhi badkar pyaar diya hai hamari bacchii ko.. isne hamari ruhi keliye... ussko ek maa ka pyaar dene keliye meri puttar se shaadi ki... isne khud se phele hum sabke khushi keliye sab kuch karthihai... jab tumare shagunji ne nashya mein beech sadak mein padithina.. tab isne apne saauth ko uske ghar leke aayithi..."  "tum logon jiss ladki kae khilaf awwaz utarahiho nay eh iske behen hai.. kya vo log iss tarake ghatiya chal karsakthe hai kya.."                                                                                                                                     The association ladies understood that shagun was at fault and left the place warning shagun not to misuse them. Shagun shouted at ishita "iskeliye mein tum logon ko chodunga nahi " "aap sabne mere saath yeh accha nahi kiya.. tum logonse iskeliye mein badla lekar hi rahungi.."   when she was about to leave, she saw raman standing at the entrance raman who had come home to gwt some files witnessed the whole incident.                                         

" Shagun kab akal aayega tume.. ithna kuch hogaya.. saara sacch jaaneke baad bhi tumare aankhin mein patti nahi hati hena..." "tum jaise bewaakuf aurat ko abhi tak meine dekha hi nahi hai..."                                                                                                                                 

"raman"                                                                                                                                          

"awaaz niche.. isse phele mein apne saara tameez bhool javungi.. thafa jojao yahan se "   shagun stroded away angryily.  Ishita was overwhelmed by the support that she got from her husband and inlaws. She has got the world's best family, caring husband and a loving daughter. At present ishita thought she is the world's luckiest woman.                                                                                   It had been more than 2 weeks since shagun has created drama infront of their house. They have become really busy in their lives. Raman and mihir had many meetings pending that were postponed due to shagun's wedding. Even ishita had appointments lined up. Raman and ishita didn't even had time to sit and talk properly. Though their lives were busy and sorted, the fire that has been started has not yet subsided down. Wherever they go, reporters bombarded them with questions regarding mihika. Everyday there were number of one calls from reporters and news channels. The sad part was question was even raised oh raman and ishitha's relation. With the support of family mihika totally recovered from the trauma and was confident to face the outside world. Raman offered job to her in his company, initial she resisted that but on family's suggestion she accepted the job offer.     It was one such busy day, Raman had just finished his meetings and was resting in his cabin. He suddenly remembered about adi. Both shagun and adi were living in ashok's house, but was really worried for adi. So he thought of picking ruhi from school and ll see adi too. He immediately called ishita but her phone was switched off. "jab phone ko off he karna hai tho log phone rakthe kyon hai" "shayad busy hoge jkr"  immediately he called the receptionist but his phone became dead. He thought of going and informing personally to her.                                                                     Ishita after completing her first session just entered her cabin, suddenly a group of reporters marched into her room. She exactly know the purpose of their visit. So she called the receptionist to not allow anyone for sometime. The reporters started shooting her with questions and she calmly answered them. In the mean time, Raman reached her clinic, and asked the receptionist whether she was busy. The lady there was a new one, so doesn't know him. She said him that he can meet her after sometime. He got irritated. " am her husband, can you please ask your madam to spare some 5 minutes and attend the patients later"

"Sorry sir, madam patients ke saath nahi hai"

"tho phir kon hai ander"

"sir vo.. kuch reporters.."

Raman didn't wait for her to complete, he rushed to ishita's cabin. When he was about to enter a reporter asked  "mam, we heard yours and ramanji's marriage was just to get his daughter's custody "  "don't you think you have taken a wrong decisionin marrying him" "your family name has been spoiled just because of those people related to his pat. Do you regret marrying him. "  ishita was listening to them carefully.these questions were in raman's mind but at present he has to be there with herfor her rescue, he cant let her face the media alone. So when he was about to enter her cabin he heard her light laughter sound, he was amused, there was a confidence look in her eyes, so he waited outside for her reply. Then she started "yes u ppl are right.. we married for ruhi" on hearing these words from her he did feel a pain in his heart. He knew that was the truth but he never thought she would accept it in front of the media. But he was shocked rather  amused when she continued

"yes ofcourse u ppl have gathered right information... we did marry for the sake of ruhi our little princess but not for her custody... we married to give love to ruhi.. we married to get love from ruhi.."

"he married me to make me a mother and give ruhi a mother's love and affection"

"i married raman to make him a father in true sense and give ruhi a father's love and care"

"he gave me the feeling of being a mother... he gave me our princes ruhi"

"then y on earth will i regret being married to him... infact marrying him was the best decision of my life... i would rather be very proud to say that i am his wife... MRS.ISHITA RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA" she said with the most precious and brightest smile of hers.

"but i do regret marrying him without knowing the true raman kumar bhalla... u all know him as an arrogant headweight stone-hearted ceo raman kumar bhalla... before marriage even i was able to see the ceo raman kumar bhalla... but now..." she paused for a while and continued "but now i can see his delicate heart inside his stone wall... i kno the most caring and affectionate raman kumar bhalla... i can read through him... i kno the protective raman kumar bhalla... i know my husband raman kumar bhalla..." " i would rather say that... i have surely did something good in my previous birth to get  raman as my husband..." a drop of tear rolled on her cheeks as she completed answering them... she again amused him by showing her selfless love and support to him... tears of joy flowed from his eyes.. he know how much she loves him... there is no need of those 3 magical words... she had said and shown more than those words. He doesn't need any other proof. She had made him so special and proud.

"but mam what raman sirs son, now as shagunji's marriage is called off, he has to take the responsibility of hi son"  "will you both apart from each other for his son's sake... as we all know aditya is so attached to shagunji"   for the first time throughout the whole conversation he saw a glint of sadness fear disappointment and confusion in her eyes.. his jkr was at search of words... so he casually entered her cabin and moved to the place where she was standing... all the reporters were shocked for a second to see him there... they didn't know this side of him.. they didn't know that the workaholic raman kumar bhalla who would visit his wife in her clinic that too in the middle of his working hours.. he went and stood beside her holding by her shoulder. Ishita chuckled at the expression of the reporters

"arre.. why are you people so shocked on seeing me here... yeh meri biwi cabin hai n i can come here at anytime"  "infact i should be shocked on seeing u all in her cabin.." the press people asked the same question to him... "how can you ppl ever ask such a rubbish question to any person" he replied visibly irritated. He pointed on one of the reporters and asked "are you married"  "yes sir"  "do you have children" "yes sir a son" "suppose ur son doesn't like your wife for some reason.. then whom ll you chose"  "sir how can i chose between my son and wife sir.. rather i would try to solve the misunderstanding between them and bring the love back" "infact sir the answer that i gave is soo obvious. Any man in my situation would do the same"  "if the answer is so obvious then would are you people asking me that question..." "ya i know my case is little different.. but anybody living with my wife even for 2 days will fall for her goodness and caring nature" "nobody can stop themself from loving her" by saying this he winks at her.

" let me make one thing clear to you ppl... shagun is my ex. She is my past. Adi and ruhi are my children, i have always fulfilled all their wishes and took full responsibility of them for the fact that i stay close to them or away from them."  "and she is my wife.. mrs. Ishita raman kumar bhalla... she is also my responsibility... not only responsibility but also my strength.. biggest strength of my life"  "now please excuse both of us please.."  saying so he walked away with her. Ishita was on cloud nine. She knew raman would never let her alone in any kind of situation, today he had even voiced it out and made her faith more stronger. The drive to school was a silent one. Both were so engrossed in each others thought and were happy in their own dream world. He forgot totally about adi, the only thing running in his mind was to give her all the happiness and keep her away from all the sorrows and evil things. Even ishita was thinking the same. By the time they reached the school, children started coming. On seeing ruhi coming towards dem made them realise that she is the oxygen to both of them, she is their life. Seeing her parents ruhi came running into their arms, followed by shravan. On their way home in the car, shravan cutely complained to raman "friend!! Tumari beti bahut badi bulakad hai.. hamesha tiffinbag class mein chodkae aathihai "  "Haawww shravu tum papase meri complain karoge... mein tumari sweet little sister hena... tum mereliye ithna chotusa bag bhi nahi utasakthi ho...! " saying so she kept a sad face. "teeke teeke.. ruhi tum sad math ho... kal se na mein tumare school bag bhi leke aavungi.. ab khush..." he said with a smile. Raman and ishita laughed at their innoncence. Raman remembered about adi and he became sad.."raman don't worry adi will also be with us very soon"  he was thought of meeting adi some other day. The evening passed in no times. After dinner ishita was sitting on the couch and raman was on a call. The words of the reporters were ringing in her ears again and again.tears started flowing from her eyes. Suddenly she felt a tender soft fingers on her cheeks. Her little princess was standing there wiping the tears. 

"ishima aap ro kyon raheho.. papase jyagada hogaya kya.."

"nahi mera baccha.. koi jyagada nahi huva baby"

"phir kya huva ishima"

Ishita pointed her heart and said "yaha pain ho raha"

"ishima mein aapko kisi dedun aapka saare dard gayab hojayege" sayin dat she kissed and hugged her ishima tightly. Raman too noticed their emotional attachment. He was always amused by their love and care towards each other.he can confidently say that ishita is the best mother for their daughter ruhi. He very well knew that what made ishita cry now. He knew that she loves him way too much that the mere thought of going away or being apart from him made her miserable. To lighten the situation raman moved towards them and took ruhi in his arms and said  " aaj meri princess humare pass soyege.."

Raman and ishita lied on the bed with ruhi in between them. She entwined both her parents fingers and held it firmly. Soon sleep evaded them. In the middle of the night ruhi opened her eyes and prayed to god  "bhagwan hamesha hum teenoko saath mein aur happy rakho" "ishimako hamesha khush rakkna " " don't make her cry" "make my papa love my ishima more and more" she lovingly looked at her parents, gave them feather like kiss on their forehead and tiptoed out of their room. 

In the night raman and ishita moved towards each other. Ishita's head on raman's shouder and raman's arm protectively around her. Both slept with a content smile on their faces. Soon it was early in the morning and the first rays from the sun peeped through their room. Raman was the first to wake up. He felt something heavy on his arms. He opened his eyes with the brightest smile on his face seeing the divine scene in front of him.

Edited by yazhi - 9 years ago