Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
omg...this is exactly what I was afraid of and it happened...I had even mentioned this in m y last comments...dadi is so right...how come no one called geet, especially maan...he knows how close geet is to angel,then why not her...why meera whom angel is not close to at all...that is the first mistake and then maan yelling at her infront of everyone without letting her talk...this is going to take a long time for geet to come out of and to start talking to maan again...or letting him close to her again...wonder what is going to happen...and wonder what exactly happened for geet to think that naina knew about her taking angel out...
now i cannot wait for the next update to see what happens...please update soon
SONU_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice bt sad part.
everyone scolded geet including maan.
thank god dadi support geet.
geet is hurt so much badly specially by maan
taahir004 thumbnail
Angel was with Geet all along but Geet been an adult should at least inform Naina
that she was taking Angel with her
Naina's mother sure wanted to vent her anger as she saw Veer shouting at Naina
and felt its all because of Geet
while Geet felling that no body has ever talked to her that way but Geet fails to realize
the situation that was at home and she keeps quiet why I don't understand if she feels
because Veer did not allow Angel on the picnic than she would take Angel out and no body would say anything than she too is wrong as she should understand that its vital for the child's parents
to know where she is .
Maan been angry of course he is human when he sees Angel he is relieved but he too
wants to know why Geet took the child and did not consult Naina
but she keeps quiet and Maan gets more angry while all Geet is thinking that how can her husband
shout at her why not she did wrong but she is quiet
Meera it seems like she is finding a chance to cause problems for Geet
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maan ne aisa kyun kiya maan ne...

painful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
hi thanks 4 da pm n intense emotional update! superbly written! Geet returns with Angel! Everyone stunned! they all accuse Geet! they dnt allow her 2 explain! Even Maan shouts Geet! Geet is stunned n hurt! Dadi arrives in time n intervenes! she makes them understand! they didn't call Geet! This Meera also blames Geet! 😡 Disappointed in Maan! he failed 2 support n protect Geet! update soon
valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Everyone tensed about angel and geet took her out but why
Maan aur veer ne mana kiya matlab kuch sochke kiya higana baccho ki kar baath manna jazoori nahi haina
Jab maan ne itna samjhaya tho geet leke kyu gayi angel ko
Did geet inform some one or not i dont know but she should not have disobyed maan
And maans anger is not wrong as he is too sensitive towards his family haa gusse mai insaan kuch bhi boldeta hai maan ne bhi kuch jayada boldiya but still agar geet nahi legayi hothi angel ko ye sab nahi hua hotha
Waise veer and naina are her parents and they know what is good for her and baccho ki har ziddi manna zarrori nahi hotha
I am waiting for next update to now what will geet tell about taking angel out ?
Rashmi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice part
angle is all fun wid geet
everyone shocked to angle wid geet
naina's mom pour out her daughter's pain on geet
maan too blamed geet fr being careless
geet is hurt wid maan's accussing her
savitri devi listened everything frm veer's side nd wanted to know geet's side story
meera too blamed geet
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ye kya paagal ho gaya hai Maan...ho don't know with which relation Geet took Angel with her...

but I also think that if she took a little baby with her she should inform other family members...taking a small baby out without informing anybody created so much problem...at least she should inform Veer and Naina...

now what is her side of story and why she took Angel with her without informing anybody or whatever the story...waiting for next part to know...

thanx for pm...

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
maan let naina's mom insult geet insists of stopping hr
maan also shouted and hurshly pulls hr to answer him
and saying kis haq se
daadi was right
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update..
i had a feeling that geet had taken angel...
everyone so angry at her and maan shouted at her in front of everyone...
she is so hurt..
waiting for her side of story..