Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Itni jaldi phir se update?
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

chal achchha ready hai to de
waise ye thread tune ek saal pahle khola tha.. kitni jaldi jaldi update deti hai na tu๐Ÿ˜†
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
really update???de do waiting ๐Ÿ˜†
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ekss sorry i forgot to comment on last part bhulakkad me ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nice update...awww poor angel wants to go for picnic but veer is not ready for that...
maan is also with veer's decision...
oh oh meera is in james bond mood wonder what she will find out ๐Ÿ˜†
aww poor angel crying n nobody is there...all are busy...
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
yeh b koi pochney ki baat hai we waiting
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part # 55

Naina came out searching for angel an hour later.. she completed her work to spend the entire day with angel.. she even planned to take her out...

Naina couldn't find angel in the garden.. she went inside and started to look for her... She even called Ali to look for angel... Ali went out and started to see all her hideout places...

Here Meera reached KC... she got entry as she once visited with RB... She reached reception and asked for Maan.. as if she don't know about him being out for a visit...

Pinky said about his site visit... Meera asked for Veer... Pinky said he is a meeting and will reach soon.. if she wants she can wait... Meera said she will wait and she sat in the visitors hall...

A little later sasha saw Meera and she remembered .. she saw Meera with RB... May be she is his friend... she thought to take her in to confidence.. may she will help her... She went and introduced herself..

Sasha - Hello.. Mam... I am Sasha... Can I help You.. Seems that you r getting bored...

Meera thought.. I will talk to her she may spill something...

Meera - Yah... I am meera and I am...

Sasha - I know mama.. Once I saw you with RB sir... R u friends with MK

Meera - Oh ... ya... We are family friends...

Sasha - any particular reason about the visit today Mam...

Meera - No.. nothing in particular.. just wanted to visit Maan and Veer.. but both of them are out...

Meera asked about Sasha and Sasha told more than required... she boosted herself more ...

Meera - so how is Maan in the office...

Sasha - MK is very strict when it comes to work... he is very professional... she said normally and murmured until recently...

But Meera caught.. what ?.. what did you say...

Sasha - No mam.. nothing...

Meera- no.. I heard.. you said until recently... what do you mean by that

Sasha - nothing mam... she pretended...

Meera - come on sasha.. treat me as your friend... I will not tell this to maan...

Sasha pretended to be inconvenient but she had every plan to tell... so she said - as you are insisting, I am telling you what all the other staff are gossiping...We have a new girl.. she joined very recently... but she behaves as if she is someone special to MK.. I think you understood what I mean..

Meera - Geet she thought... but she didnt let sasha know ... Umm.. what did she do...

Sasha - She calls MK by his name.. not Sir.. as the other staff do.. She never knocks while entering his cabin.. and even Maan sir runs after her... then she said in a low voice... Everyone thinks that there is something going on between them...

Meera didn't show her reaction.. she sat calmly...

Sasha was about to fill more... Meera got a call...

Meera attended the call and left from there hurriedly

When she was about to exit Some one called from behind... She turned and saw... She saw A male and a Female... She knew the girl is Pinky.. receptionist.. and the guy beside her wore glasses

Adi- Mam .. I am Adi... I heard what Sasha said about Maan Sir... I just like to say one thing... Don't judge a person by other peoples perspective.. specially people like sasha... Mam.. Geet is very nice girl and is sincere in her work.. and she calling Maan sir by his name .. they knew from before only and they are family friends... Sasha is just jealous Mam... don't listen to her...

Meera nodded and hurriedly left from there...

Adi turned and saw Sasha... He said - what is this Sasha? Why are doing this... and be ready to answer Maan sir.. and left from there

Sasha looked at pinky to shout on her.. but pinky too left from there not bothering about Sasha

KM...

Meera reached KM and rushed inside...

Meera - Naina - Kya hua...

Naina cried and said - Angel.. angel kahin par bhi nahi hain.. maine poora ghar dekh liya...

Meera- theek se dekha.. woh bachi hai kaha jaa sakti hain

Naina - haa hum sab ne dekha... kahi par bhi nahi hai...

Ali called Veer ... Naina thought Meera might have taken her as Angel was in garden when Meera went out.. so she called Meera too..

Veer - also reached ... he rushed in and called Naina - kaha gayi angel.. tumne theek se dekha...

Naina- Haa.. poora ghar deklhliya... kahi par bhi nahi hai .. do ghanton se dhoond rahe hain...

Veer - Ali watchman ko bulao...

Ali ran and called the watchman..

Veer to watch Man - Tumhe angel ko bahar jaate hue dekha

Watchman - Nahi sab.. Main gate par hi tha.. Baby ghar se bahar nahi gayi...

Veer - Koi andar aaya.. kist bhi kaam se...

Watchman - Nahi sab... koi nahi aaya... main Gate par hi tha...

Veer - Ali tum sab ko leke poora Road dekh ke aao... woh yahi kahi par hogi... Naina ... tum yehi raho... main bhi dekh ke aata hoon... kahi woh park mein toh nahi hai...

Veer took out his blazer and tie.. folded his sleeves and ran behind the servents.. he instructed the drivers too to check for angel...

Veer took a car and raced out.. She checked the park and most of the roads looking for angel... he in between called naina and asked for any news... but hard luck.. They couldn't find angel...

Veer reached home after searching more than two hrs... It was Lunch time and No body had anything... Naina is crying and Meera sat beside her consoling...

At last Veer called Maan who is on his site visit...

Maan received the call and after listening to Veer... he left his work and started immediately...

On his way back he called an agency... He sent Angels Pic and asked them to find her... no need to bother about the money...

Angel Image

Maan reached KM .

Gurmeet as Maan in construction side

He called police too and asked them to reach KM as soon as possible...

Maan ti naina - Tumne kab dekha aakri baar angel ko...

Naina- Ji.. Meera bahar gayi.. tab dekha tha.. woh garden mein hi thi..

Maan - Veer tumne Watchman se poocha...

Veer - haa bhai.. maine poocha.. lekin usse kuch pata nahi hai...

Maan called for Watchman once again...

Maan - Theek se batao.. tumne kisi ko bhi andar aate ya jaate hue nahi dekha

Watchman - Nahi sir.. koi nahi aaya...

Maan - kya tum poori waqt gate par hi the ya.. ya kahi gaye the...

Watchman remained silent.. he responded a little late and Maan caught him...

Maan roared - bolo kaha gaye.. kisne yeh kiya... kaun hai woh

Veer couldn't control his ager... he pulled watchman harshly and slapped him hard... bolo kaha hai mero bachi.. kya kiya tumne uska...

Watchman was shocked at veer's sudden attack.. he fell down while walking back and said - Saab... maine kuch nahi kiya... mere biwi bachonki kasam saab.. maine aise kuch nahi kiya...

Maan - sach sach bolo..warna anjam bura hoga tumhara... main tumhe kahi pe bhi jeene layak nahi chodunga... Maan threatened him...

Gurmeet Choudhary as Maan in angry mood

Watchman - nahi sir.. maine kuch nahi kiya... main bas chai peene gaya tha.. 5 minute ke liye... main sach kehraha hoon sir.. mera yakeen kijiye...

Veer - tumhari laparwahi ke wajah se meri bachi kahi kho gayi hai.. agar usse kuch bhi hua toh main tume zinda nahi chodunga yaad rakhna..

Watchman went away from there... cursing himself for his carelessness...

Veer sat down with his hands on his face...

Maan - koi phone aaya...

Veer understood.. his brother is asking about any ransom call no bhai.. nothing yet...

Police came by then.. Two officers with few constables came...

Maan - Hello Officer...

Can you plz give details me about the missing girl...

Naina started to cry more listening to them... Meera was unable to handle her...

Maan went to veer and said... Veer... Dadi hoti toh naina ke saath hoti.. woh nahi hai.. toh tum apni saas ko phone karo.. kaho ki unhe yaha aajaye... apni maan aayegi toh naina ko sambhal legi...

Veer called his inlaws...

Maan and officer went out discussing the details...

Maan came inside after a few minutes...

Maan called veer aside and said - Veer.. main police ke saath jaa raha hoon.. tum ghar pe rehna.. naina ko tumhari zaroorat hain... aur koi phone aaye toh kuch mat kehna.. you agree to their demands and we will sort it out... tum apne gusse pe kabu rakho samjhe...Veer nodded

Maan wet away talking to the police Man...

Veer started pacing in the Room.. and Naina's mother came there ... Naina hugged her mother and cried.. Maan... Angel...

Naina's Mom - Kuch nahi hoga naina... bachi miljayegi...

Naina's Mom and Naina sat on the couch .. She asked - Kya hua achank naina... Kaise yeh hogaya..

Naina - aaj angel ke school mein sab bachinko pic nic pe legaye maa... Veer ne mana kardiya.. Aur angel ghar par hi hain.. par subah se naraz baithi hai.. aur ro rahi bhi thi... Sab apne apne kaam pe chalegaye... Maine apna kaam khatam karke angel ko dekhne aayi toh woh kahi pe bhi nahi mili...

Naina - Maa.. Meri bachi mujhe wapas chahiye...

Time passed and there is no news about Angel.. and there is no extortion call also...

Maan returned late evening .. he is very tired and he felt helpless as he couldn't find angel... He thumped on the couch opposite to naina... He couldn't see into her eyes.. she has expectations and he couldn't meet that expectation...

Naina's mom cribbed - Ghar mein tine saar log hain ek bachi ko dekh nahi sake...

Veer's who has been listening to everything she has been saying about everyone in the family from the time she had come shouted - bas kijiye aap... kehna kya chahti hai... angel ki zimmedari meri aur naina ki ahi... aur agar kisi ki Galati hai toh woh naina ki hai... ek choti se bachi ko dekha nahi ski.. usse pata ahi ki angel gussa hai.. ro rahi hai.. lekin aapki beti ko kaam zyada important laga.. agar woh kaam chod ke angel ko dekhti toh yeh nahi hota...

Naina's Mom - aap kyu meri bachi pe gussa horahe hain... agar aapne angel ko picnic pe jane diya hota toh yeh nahi hota...

Veer said in anger - mujhe issi ka darr tha isliye maine mana kiya... aur naina tum bhul gayi.. Krish ki kidnap... main nahi chata ha ki hum sab bhi woh sab sahen kare... aur ab tumhari laparwahi ki wajah se angel ko kuch hoagaya toh main tumhe klabhi maaf nahi karunga ... Naina was looking at veer with hurt... Tum baar baar dusre baby ki baat karti ho na ..arrey ek bachchhi to sambhaal nahin sakti..dusra aayega to kaise manage karogi... veer in his anger shouted at naina...

Naina's Mom was about to protest but Maan shouted at them...

Maan - yeh sab kay ahi.. pehle angel ke bare mein socho.. ek doosre ko blame karna chodo...

Maan's last hope was the agency... but there is no good news from them too.. they couldn't trace Angel any where...

Now there is only one way.. they have to wait for the kidnappers to call them... Maan checked his and Veer's account... he wanted to make sure he have enough money with them ... he can spend his last penny for angel... Hey prayed.. God.. Plz let our angel be safe... A tear drop escaped from his eye... He wiped it before any one can see...

KM is like a body without a soul... no one had nothing from the morning... and their faces are dull.. the light of their house is missing and they can do nothing... Maan and Veer found them the most helpless men in the world... Naina was crying continuously and they could do nothing...

Every minute was passing like a year to them... they can do nothing but to what for someone to call them.. or at least give some information of angel...

Precap - Where is Angel๐Ÿ˜ญ

Plz ignore mistakes

Edited by -indu- - 8 years ago
-lakshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
mein first aayi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
priya dekh... ache se ๐Ÿ˜†

meera ko shakeria ho gaya hai... but am not surprised... jiska pati, at least in her eyes, use dekhtha tak nahi tho ye sab tho hona hi tha... but meera hai badi tube light... ithne time baad ab jaae isko shak hone laga hai๐Ÿ˜†

sasha ne milthe hi mirchi lagaa di๐Ÿ˜†... but bechaari khud phasne waali hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

angel kahaan gayi... doond ke le aao jaldi

waitnf for next now๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by -lakshmi- - 8 years ago
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeh sasha ki band banjne ki chances bohut zyaada nazar aarahi hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†kya kya khaan bharrahi thi meera ko.. chalo acha hua adi ne warn kiya meera ko about sasha. haila yeh kya hogaya .. suddenly angel missing๐Ÿ˜ฒsab itne tension mein hai aur naina ki mom๐Ÿ˜กhope angel miljaye
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SAD UPDATE
ANGLE IS MISSING
SASHA FILL BAD ABOUT GEET IN MEERA'S MIND BUT ADI SAID NOT TO GIVE IMPORTANCE TO HER WORDS HOPE SASHA WILL GET WHAT SHE DESERVE

drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsime updat
Loved it
I think angel is with geet
Piyu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice. Sasha is bad telling Meera about Geet in the office. Good thing Adi came at the right time. Poor Angel. I hope everything is fine with her. I think she is with Geet.