singh24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Indu
Waiting

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How long they gonna play their chupa chupi khel ???

looking forward their Shimla trip

Awesome chapter
-lakshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

kahaan hain

kahaan hain

aaj kisi ne update ka vaada kiya tha...

kahaan hain
Jeevana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

kahaan hain

kahaan hain

aaj kisi ne update ka vaada kiya tha...

kahaan hain

Muhje tho pata hi nahi tha yaha update milne wali thi...
nahi tho maine bhaag ke ajathi na inke saath hi
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Updating... any one waiting...😳
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -indu-

Updating... any one waiting...😳

Har ek ko ek ek naya update milega na
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Friends... I am here again with another update... Sorry for the delay...

This update is full of maaneet.. thought i wanted to add the conversation of meera and Anu.. but then thought otherwise ...Hope u'll like the update.. plz leave ur views...

Part # 46

Maan and Geet boarded the flight and settled themselves on their seats...as the flight took off.. geet placed her head on maans shoulder and said.. Maan.. you didn't tell me about the sudden trip... when did you plan...

Maan - You aksed few days earlier that you wanted to go out... but at that time we were busy with the new project and I couldn't help but to refuse ur wish.. so as soon as yash said about going to goa.. I got this idea.. and then remembered that we have tickets to shimla... but suddenly mallikas issue came and I couldn't tell you that day.. and after that I forgot... yesterday evening the guy from the agency called for confirmation of our travel and I did.. later I talked to dadi and she came up with the plan.. no body knows apart from dadi...

Geet - Okk... but you said we had tkts to shimla.. but how...

Maan - this is our gift from you dever...

Geet - gift.. .. Wow ...but naina didn't even mention any thing...

Maan - no not Veer.. but RB... He gave the details before going to blore...

Geet .. Ohh.. but why did you take from him..

Maan - he was sorry for the Prank and this is kind of saying sorry.. I didn't want to take from him.. but he said.. he is doing this for his happiness and satisfaction.. so I couldn't refuse as he told about this before boarding his flight to b'lore...

Geet - smiled and said.. and you fell for it...

Maan - what do you mean...

Geet - He said that so that you couldn't refuse..and giggled... even I used to say like this to arjun veerji...

Maan - smiled and said... I knew but somewhere it felt good taking this from him.. infact I felt proud when he gave me this... he is my little boy and now is fully grown up... maan became emotional... He was very small when mom had left him... in my hands...

Geet - Maan... Maan looked at her .. I am fine geet... just little bit emotional... when it comes to RB... as he was too small to understand things...

And they heard cry of a small baby.. Geet turned and saw beside her... there sat a couple with a small kid may be of few months... the bay was crying... The mother fed her milk and the bay calmed...

Geet turned and said.. Maan I forgot... we planned to visi Malika and her baby today.. all will be going ... Dadi, naina, meera.. Anu... to see the baby... I missed it...

Maan - That's coz I want to take you to meet Jr. Malika.. we both will go on Monday from office.. I already told Sanjay and Malika...

Geet - You saw her right... how is she looking..

Maan - I don't remember much Geet.. we were in tension and when malika came out .. I just met her once and the baby was in Neo Natal unit.. I saw her from far.. only sanjay went inside... so technically.. I will be seeing her with you...

Geet - Umm... I am eager to see her...

Maan - But I thought you all might have gone yesterday itself...

Geet - Yes.. anu suggested that.. but dadi said... they were in a situation and let them leave for some time... so that they can cope and be back to normal...

Maan - Dadi is right... we must give them some time....

Soon the announce came of reaching shimla ... they reached Shimla and Maan took her to a guesthouse .. that was one of his friends... The caretaker came and showed them the room and Maan ordered some coffee for both of them... as soon as the caretaker left.. maan closed the door and hugged geet... He moved forward to kiss her... geet stopped him by placing her hand on his mouth...

Geet- Maan not now... I want to first freshen up.. and Maan left her...

Geet went away and the boy knocked the door...Maan opened the door and He came inside.. the boy placed the coffee there and went away...

Geet came out and pushed Maan inside the washroom and came back.. She took out her mobile and there was some signal problem... She tried Maan's phone also.. but even his mobile showed the same problem... Geet went out of the room and her mobile started ringing.. Dadi was calling .. geet attended it... and gone out ...

Geet- Hello Dadi...

Dadi - Geet.. Have you reached safely... I was trying both ur mobiles... but they were out of coverage area...

Geet - Yes dadi.. we reached.. just came to the guest house... and may be some network problem...

Dadi - Okk.. be safe.. and called in between.. don't forget us .. dadi laughed..

Geet blushed and said - ji dadi...

Geet cut the call and was coming back and she heard the boy talking on phone...

The caretaker was talking in a hushed tone...

Caretaker - Haa.. they reached...

Opposite side... ------

CT - No.. both are nice... good money...

OS - ------

CT - Yes I gave them that room only...

OS - --------

CT - Yes I Gave them Coffee...

OS - ----

CT - Yes"I will take care.. but now

OS - ----

CT - Ok as you say.. I will Do...

He ended the call and geet moved inside the room...

Maan came by the time and was waiting for geet.. seeing geet he poured coffee into the cup and offered it her.. Geet absent mindedly took the cup analyzing the CT talk on phone...

Geet was about to sip the coffee.. she remembered CT mentioning coffee... She immediately put the cup away and stopped maan from drinking it...

Geet - Maan don't drink it...

Maan - What happened Geet... And whats wrong with the coffee...

Geet - something is not right Maan..

Maan - What... he looked around and said everything is fine...

Geet also looked around and couldn't find anything wrong..

Maan - Geet, what happened...

Geet - don't know maan but something is there...

Maan - nothing is there.. this is my friends guest house .. so only I preferred this place than any hotel...

Geet again looked around.. I don't know maan.. I have a feeling something is wrong..

Geet tells him about the conversation she heard of the caretaker on phone...

Maan - there is nothing wrong.. he might be reporting to my friend..

Geet was still not convinced...

Maan - wait I will call him for ur satisfaction... you can talk your self.. and maan took his mobile and called his friend.. and dialed his no.. but it didn't connect..

Maan - it not connecting.. I will call him later...

Something flashed in geet's mind...

Geet looked shocked and said Maan come with me.. and she held his hand and dragged him outside...

Maan - Geet.. geet...

The caretaker came in her way and asked - Mam, Sir you want something... you could have called me... you need not come out of the room...

Geet -looked at him... he suddenly looked creepy to her.. she dismissed him saying they are going out...

Maan just followed geet and Geet hired a taxi and went to a near by sight seeing point.. Maan paid the taxi and He took geet with him to a less crowed place..

Maan - why r u tensed geet.. whats the matter.. plz tell me... you are making me anxious...

Geet - I think... there are secret cameras in that room...

Maan shouted - what

Geet nodded .. Maan - how is it possible geet.. that is my friends place... and you are doubting him...

Geet - this is not my doubt maan.. I am sure..

Maan - and how can you be so sure...

Geet - by the talk of the caretaker.. I had doubt.. the way he is talking in hush tone and telling the other person about we being nice and giving a particular room...

Maan - this doesn't prove anything geet.. we can blame some one like this..

Geet - Ok.. then.. what about the mobile signal... I have observed.. till the time we are in the room.. there was no signal.. as soon as I stepped ot of the room.. I got dadi's call... how can it be possible...

Maan - that may be because the room is in one corner..

Geet - no.. Maan.. I am sure there are cameras.. see.. when ever I go shoping and wanted to try something in the trail room... I always use this trick.. I call someone from the trail room.. and move my mobile around.. if it vibrates or buzzes it indicates that there IS something... and also if my call is connected it is safe.. but if the call is not connected.. it means something is blocking the signal and it can be a secret camera...

Maan looked at her.. he don't know whether to believe or not... Are you sure... he asked...

Geet nodded... Maan thought for a while and said.. then we will leave the place... I will get our luggage.. you want to come or wait here...

Geet - I will come with you...

Maan came alone to the guest house.. and the caretaker asked him about geet.. Where is madam ji.. Sir.. Hot water is ready.. she can have a nice bath...

Maan looked at him sternly... No need.. I am here to take my luggage.. We are leaving...

Caretaker - Sir , But why sir... You can't leave like this.. Maan looked at him with fury.. Caretaker again said.. I mean sir.. my job... sir will question me if you leave like this...

Maan looked at him and called his friend... and told him he is leaving and thank for the help... Maan took his luggage and left from there.. Geet was waiting in the car...

Maan - may be you are right... CT was behaving weird...

Then they went to a Hotel and booked their room... Geet took the pen from maan and Wrote.. Mr. & Mrs Singh...

Maan looked at her and asked.. Why Geet"

Geet- I don't want any one to know about our stay here .. and no body knows we are married... so this is batter way...

Geet checked the room as soon as they entered...

Geet was satisfied.. and hugged Maan... Maan also hugged her.. Geet said - I was scared Maan.. what would have happened if we didn't come to know about it...

Maan -.. Umm.. its good that you got doubt.. even I cant imagine what would have happened...

Geet - but Maan we cant leave them like this.. we need to tell ur friend... Don't know how many of them are their victims...

Maan - I will inform him.. but before that we need to check whether its true or not... I will call sarath and tell him the matter.. he will look after the matter.. he got many contacts and it will be easy for him and us if they get involved.. and here these people might have contacts with local police... so we cant go there..

Geet nodded... Maan said - lets go out for lunch.. you go and change... till then I will call sarath...

Geet went and Maan called sarath and explained the situation... Sarath promised to look into the matter... and told him to enjoy his time with geet.. leaving everything...

Maan and geet went to the pool side restaurant there... They had their lunch and sat near the pool talking and looking at the people there...

Next - Pata nahi😆

Precap... Ummm... chahiye kya😉

Over to you guys... and plz ignore any type of mistakes

Thank you...🤗

Edited by -indu- - 9 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kya bat hai yahaan saari smartness Geet ke hisse me hi bhar di tumne..
Maan ko koi bhi telent nahin diya..
Not fair..
Geet heard all the talks of CT and they left the GH.. Ab tum unhen otel me le aayi..
Yahaan bhi cameras hue to😆
NIce update indu..

Edited by Rashmi... - 9 years ago
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Amazing update😊
Waiting for next update
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
geet ne tho ache se guess kardiya guest house ki situation ko. acha huwa maan geet ki baatein maan gaye,warna patha nahi kya hojatha. ab yeh yeha chodkar acha nahi kiya. iska aagay bhi patha chale 😡adha adhoora chodkar bhaag gayi tu