Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Thnak you Priya for the beautiful banner...❤️🤗

First of all .. A big sorry for all of you...for this late update... i was busy travelling and then pongal... I couldn't even write the update... Finally update is ready and here it is.. Enjoy...

Part # 43

Maan came out of the washroom.. and saw Geet... who just came with Ali... Ali came and placed breakfast on the table... he turned to go.. Maan called him and said... Ali.. if anyone asks tell them I am tired and slept.. I don't want any disturbance.. and don't forward any calls.. as you will be with angel.. tell these to someone else.. and don't leave angel for a minute also... Ali nodded and went away... Maan went and locked the door...

He came to Geet who is cleaning the room.. she is taking of all the candles and flowers... He gently stopped her.. Geet... he called her ... she put everything on he table and slowly turned to face him... she is controlling her tears... but her eyes are filled with tears... she hugged him tightly and started to cry... I ... was ... scared ... Maan.. she said in gaps and hick ups...

Maan hugged her tightly and said... I am fine Geet... nothing happened... nothing happened... he assured her.. but Geet couldn't stop here tears.. even after seeing him safe and sound... she has that fear of losing him... Maan knew her state of mind.. he understood her fears... Maan pulled Geet out of his embrace and made her look at him... he wiped her tears and said.. I am fine geet... and plz.. don't cry.. I can't see u like this...

Geet nodded and hugged him once again and closed her eyes... she wanted to feel him... she is not ready to leave him... Maan too hugged her back and started to stroke her hair... when Geet opened her eyes.. she saw the tray which has Maan's breakfast.. she left him instantly and asked... Maan go and fresh up.. ur breakfast is getting cold...

Maan nodded .. smiled at her.. then kissed her forehead and left to washroom... Geet resumed her work.. she tidied the room and set Maan's breakfast on the table... Maan came out by the time and sat in the couch where Geet was waiting for him...

Maan was about to take from the plate.. Geet held his hand and said... Maan I will feed you today... Maan happily obliged and sat turning towards her... Geet started to feed him and he once again narrated the whole incident to her... Geet was looking at him lovingly and fed him... she felt peace... She prayed to babaji and thanked him...

Maan and geet completed thier breakfast and Maan wanted some sleep... so he told geet that he will sleep for sometime as he is very tired... geet nodded..

Maan placed himself on his bed and asked geet to join... she smiled and pulled the curtains .. so that there is less light.. and joined Maan ... he pulled her to his side and geet kept her head on his chest .. Maan kissed her forehead and closed his eyes.. within minutes he slept coz of tiredness... Geet slowly pulled out and covers him with a blanket and went out closing the door...

When she came down.. dadi and the three girls were sitting and chatting...

Dadi declared holiday for anu and Geet... as they worked hard the day before.. but veer had to go as Maan is taking rest...

Geet joined them... Dadi is planning for engagement.. official engagement of anu and Rohan... she is distributing works...

Dadi - Naina will see the invite lists... Meera you take care of clothes and Geet... you plz check for nice caterers and arrange a grand dinner on that day... return gifts and everything I will check...

all nodded ...

Meera said dadi.. plz tell me the preferences of clothes so that accordingly I can plan...

dadi - ask naina.. she will tell her choice and veers... Maan I will see...

Meera - dadi.. I think we should chose same color for girls and one color for boys... what do you say...

dadi - umm.. let's see... what do you say Naina...

Naina - Meera say it a little clear...

Meera - I am saying.. like girls in one color dress say white and boys in red shervani type dress... and anu will wear her choice .. as she is bride...

Geet - that's nice... Anu and Rohan will also match... anu call Rohan and ask him about his clothes...

Anu didn't pay attention... she said.. no geet.. let's go with our plan... no need to ask him...

Geet wondered... now what happened... and she looked at Naina... she gave a naughty smile... Geet was more confused... what happened suddenly...

They decided upon colours and we're discussing on matching jewellery... Meera went away making a call to the tailor...

Geet asked - Anu what happened... why r u upset... is something wrong...

Naina - she is angry on Rohan.. he didn't call her whole night and even after returning he didn't call her till now...

Geet - Anu .. you heard what Maan said na... why r u angry now.. it's not that they did it deliberately.. they were stuck...

Naina and Anu looked at her and sighed... Naina said... see Geet... this is the time when he pays special attention to you... when a hubby does something like this... like not calling or not coming home for whole night.. even if he had a valid reason.. a wife should not forgive him... so what if he has a valid reason.. he made you wait all night.. so take advantage... she winked at her...

and within minutes... they saw Rohan coming running with flowers... and anu just ignored him... and stood up to leave from there... Rohan held her hand and pleaded sorry... plz.. Anu.. don't do this.. you know I just came running... after going home... I didn't do it deliberately.. we were stuck... and I couldn't call u... plz...

but anu left from there... Rohan ran after her... Naina winked at geet and said... Geet try this... you r going to love it.. and even we want to see what will veerji do...

Geet cutely smiled and said... Naina .. but...

Naina - no buts.. just for a day... if you want you can tell him in the night that ur r faking... she gave a naughty smile and Geet blushed...

lunchtime...

Everyone was present at the table except veer... Angel is back from school Naina is making her eat her lunch...

Anu was happily talking in between... Maan came down after his sleep and settled on his seat... he looked at geet... she is not looking at him... her concentration was on food... he thought as Meera was present she might be playing...

Naina asked... so anu... what did Rohan do... you seem happy...

Anu said .. nothing much bhabhi... I just asked a gift for every hr he didn't call me... I waited for 12 hrs.. so 12 gifts... she giggled...

Naina - laughed and said... poor Rohan... I feel pity for him...

Maan looked at them and said... What r u doing Anu... you r getting married and all this childish ness... when you will understand .. we didn't do it deliberately... it's just we were more concerned for Malika and krish and couldn't think of calling home... understand the situation and act accordingly...

Anu - So what.. that doesnt mean you will forget everything bhai... what about us... you don't know what we went through... have you ever thought from our point of view... she went away from there leaving her lunch...

Geet shot an annoyed look to Maan and she too left looking for anu...

Maan completed his lunch and left for office... veer and Maan started discussing ...

Maan - anything else.. veer... I think this is enough for now.. do the finances and check once again before sending them...

veer - yes..nothing more.. I will send them after checking... but there is some thing else I wanted to talk...

Maan - yes tell me...

veer - you shouldn't have shouted on anu bhai...Maan looked at him.. Yes I know.. Naina called... Bhai...I agree she is childish sometimes but she is also correct in her place today ... you don't know but morning I saw Geet she was very much scared... and was crying... she was continuously chatting babajis name... I think even anu felt the same... I was also worried.. but I didn't know till morning... but think of geet she is been worrying all night... what she might have gone through ... Maan nodded... and bhai.. think what if geet bhabhi will go for few hrs uninformed... veer left from there...

Maan thought about veers words... veer is right... I think I should apologise to geet and Anu... Pinky came and gave his mails... he checked them and saw two covers from bank... he hurriedly opened and saw two cards in them... he thought... now I have to take something for anu,. he left office and on the way he purchased something for Anu and reached home... He went up and saw Anu geet and Meera are in anu;s room... he called Anu... she went to him and stood without saying anything...

Maan - Anu... this is for you... and sorry for shouting at you in the morning... he said giving the gift to her...

Anu smiled and took the gift.. she said... it's ok bhai... I don't mind you shouting at me if I get a gift every time... she said giggling...

Maan - Anu u r getting naughty day by day... and he saw behind Anu... Meera and Geet were looking at him... he wanted to ask geet to come .. but with Meera watching he can't ask her... he bent a little and said in a slow voice... ask geet to come.. I have some work...

Anu nodded and Maan left from there...

Anu went and sat on the bed with geet and Meera... Meera was excited to see the gift...

Meera - Anu.. show me what Maan has got for you...

Anu opened the pack and saw what was three in that... it has a beautiful gold bracelet with a heart shaped drop filled with diamonds...

Geet - wow anu.. it's so pretty... Maan has a nice chioce..

Meera looked at geet .. she has been noticing their closeness and somehow started to dislike geet... she said in a not so soft tone...Geet... Maan is elder to you and how can you take his nam e without respect... he is not even ur friend to call him by his name.. He is elder to you and show some respect... Make sure from next time to keep this in mind

Geet was not expecting this... She looed at Meera shocked...

Phew... Updated Finally... Over to you guys... Waiting for ur reviews as usual...😳

Here is the link of the OS i have written for Dil Se for Geet...Have a look...

Ignore Mistakes PLz...

Edited by -indu- - 9 years ago
singh24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

mera Bday wish bhi old trd per gaya...
plzz indu check that...😊

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeh lo naina ne tho geet kaise kaise ideas derahi hai. aur yeh kya maan anu par ghussa hogaya. acha huwa veer ne maan ko samajhaya. anu ko gift milgayi maan se aur yeh kya meera ne tho geet se aise baat ki😡par uski bhi koi galthi nahi hai, bechari kya karthi usko yehi lagthi hai ki maan uski pati hai aur geet is getting closer to maan.dekhna hai maan kya gift dega geet ko😉
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice part..
Loved Maaneet moments..
Meera is talking so wierdly with Geet well thats not her mistake..
Maan gifted Anu a bracelet..
Edited by Preeti_Maaneet - 9 years ago
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear geet is reviled to see Mann safe
Anu is angry in Mann for shouting at her
GC_TheKing thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update . Maanet's moment at morning was sweet and cute. Anu is angry on Rohan and asked Rohan to gave her 12 gift bcz he didn't talk with her for 12 hours😆 Naina told Geet she should also do this trick on Maan. Wow Maan gave Anu a beautiful bracelet . Let see what he got for Geet.
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab update they should atleast tell meera that she is not married to maan but infact she was going to marry someone elsa but ran from her own marriage the situation is getting out of hand they should tell her the truth or atleast half truth
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
amazing update
waiting for next update
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Though Geet had forgiven Maan now she will have to act angry. Meera is jealous. She being his wife is not as close to Maan as Geet.
Waiting to see Maan's gift to Geet.
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb update
maan is fine
waiting to know what maan brought geet
continue soon
do pm me