Where is maan?
Is this something like kidnapping
-lakshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
that was a lovely update...

but maan ko miss kia😳

planning to surprise hubby... 😃 google tak ko nahi choda😆...😆

loved the situation u kept where musinc is flowing from dadis room and geet feeling the same...👏 good song selection too😃

meera jab bhi aathi hain i feel sorry for her... her so called husband is missing and she dont know that too... and dadi asking geet to go to maans room for calling him and all... dheere dheere sab milke sparks de rahe hain... patha nahi kab jwalamkhi phatega😆

maan missing?? jaldi leke aavoo

will be waiting
-lakshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

MAAN KAHAAN HAINN??
saro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update but geet s surprise ... Sooo sad...
singh24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Hello my dear Indu 🤗

waiting 😊

-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

🤗❤️Thank you Priya for the beautiful Banner🤗❤️

Thank you glitter gifs for the likes and comments❤️❤️

Part 42

Dadi is consoling Geet when Ali came there and informed about Maan's arrival... all rushed outside... Geet was rushing towards Maan... veer saw Geet rushing and Meera being there with Maan asked loudly...Bro... where were you... we were worried...

Geet came back to her senses ... she saw Meera standing there near Maan and Maan is sitting looking very tired and deprived of sleep...

Geet composed herself with difficulty and went behind dadi... she asked... Maan ... where were you... and what happened.. u look very tired...

Maan just sat relaxed and closed his eyes... dadi looked concerned and looked at Geet...

Geet went inside the kitchen and came back with coffee...for him... Maan took it and drank it ...

Maan - I was at hospital dadi... with Rohan and ajay...

Dadi - hospital... why Maan... is Rohan fine... and were u not feeling not well...

Maan - I am fine dadi... and Rohan too... but there is a good news... Malika had a c-section... and she delivered a baby girl...

All relieved hearing the matter...

Dadi said - but the due date is a month far... how come she has a C-section now... Maan what happened ... tell me...

Maan - yes dadi... there was still time.. but suddenly she has some complications and they had to operate on her immediately... she was critical till morning but now she is fine... I have talked to her and had seen the baby also...

Dadi - this is all fine Maan... but what happened suddenly...

Maan looked around for angel... veer... where is angel...

veer - she is getting ready bhai... for school...

Maan nodded and started narrating...

The day before... Maans office...

Maan called malika and Sanjay answered the call...

The news shook three of them... they immediately ran to meet Malika and Sanjay...

Malika was admitted in the hospital for immediate C- section... as her health is not in good condition... she is serious...

At the hospital...

Sanjay explains malika's condition to Maan, Rohan and Ajay ...sanjay's brother came there... Sanjay immediately left the topic and asked his brother...

Sanjay - bhai... what happened... Did they call...

Sanjay's brother Vinay - yes... and the money is also arranged... they will call again and we have to send the money there... hope they won't harm him.. he said in tears...

Maan and others were confused... Rohan asked sanjay to clear and sanjay told them...

Sanjay - someone kidnapped krish

Maan , Rohan and ajay - what

Krish is vinay's son, same age as angel, Vinay is Sanjay elder brother and both are doctors and they own a hospital

Sanjay - The kidnappers have demanded 5 crores... they gave us time till night... we arranged the money and are now waiting for their call so that we can send money and get our krish back...

Maan - my god... how did this happen...

Sanjay - they took krish from our house, yesterday evening when he was playing in the garden... bhabhi called us when they didn't find krish at home and at night we got the call from kidnappers... we were discussing and then suddenly Malika heard the news when she came home after her duty... we didn't tell her at first... Her bp shoot up as soon as she heard ... the doctors tried to stabilise but complications were more and they are operating on her now... the situation is either the baby or malika can survive... Sanjay said with tears...

Maan - nothing will happen to them... have faith in God...

Rohan - did you inform police about the kidnapping... Sanjay nodded a no... they have someone here.. so we Could'nt ...

Vinay came there and said... Sanjay they called asked them to get into the car parked outside the hospital in half an hr...

Sanjay - yes... bhai... I will go and get back krish...

Vinay denied... you be here with Malika... she needs you more... I will go and get my son back...

Sanjay argued but ajay interrupted and said...

Ajay - not any one of you... I will go...

Sanjay - and who are you... sorry but I don't know you...

Maan said... Sanjay... he is our friend and he came here to meet us...

Ajay - I deal with these kind of people every day... so it's easy for me handle and I am trained... so I will go and bring back you son safely... with your money and those culprits will be behind bars... I promise you that...and showed his Gun...

Vinay and Sanjay looked confused... he is in police... ACP Ajay ... Rohan said in a low voice so that others cannot hear...

Vinay - but...

Ajay - tell me what they had told... and Vinay took hm with him... Vinay filled in the information...

Vinay's wife came there and saw Ajay tearfully... he assured her... I promise... your son will be with you before dawn...

Maan - Ajay I will also come... it's not safe to go alone...

Ajay - no... Maan ... this is what I do everyday... and with someone untrained... I will loose my concentration ... so let me go alone... I will be back soon... and do you know who is the commissioner here...

Maan told the name... Ajay - Good... I know him... do one thing... I will inform as soon as I reach the place, keep tracking my phone... as soon as I call... you inform the commissioner about the place... don't call untill I message you ... Maan agreed...and searched for his phone... he didn't find it... so they used sanjay's phone...

Rohan came and hugged Ajay... be careful... Ajay nodded...

Ajay and Vinay went down...

Everyone else saw them from the top through the glass...

Ajay sat in the car parked which has a driver in hospital uniform clothes and went away in that... Vinay stood there for sometime and went to rest of his family...

half an hr later... the doctors gave the news of Malika delivering a baby girl... and she will be shifted to ICU for further care... and they baby to NNU as she is premature... the doctors were attending the baby and even Malika is in serious condition...

Maan congratulated Sanjay... don't worry Sanjay... see both Malika and baby will be fine and krish will be with you all in few hrs... have faith in Babaji...Rohan too congratulated...

Sanjay went inside to see Malika and baby...

Rohan and Maan supported the family in their tough time and they forgot to inform their families ...

They were waiting for Ajay to call... but even after two hrs they didn't receive the call.. Maan is tracking but the signal is lost in some places... and it's getting difficult for him to track...

Soon a message beeped and they checked.. it was from Ajay... Maan noted down the location and informed the police commissioner... the commissioner left for the place with his men...

Everyone was eager... as even a hour later they didn't receive any call from Ajay regarding krish...

finally after 45 min... they received a call from Ajay... Ajay informed that krish is with him safe and sound, he is waiting for the police to come and arrest the kidnappers...

Vinay and his wife talked with krish... they at last felt relieved after hearing krish's voice..

Ajay came before dawn with sleeping krish in his arms... As soon as he entered... Vinay and his wife came and took krish in their arms...

Sanjay came there too with Maan and Rohan... Ajay handled the money and krish to Vinay and Sanjay... they thanked him... he smiled and said... I am a police man... it's my duty to keep people safe... and a police is never off duty...

Everyone is happy and they thanked Ajay... Ajay then met malika and then bid good bye to every one and went away...

Maan stopped after narrating the incidents happened ...

Everyone stood there listening... seeing Maan very tired... dadi asked him to rest...

Maan denied... Veer ... I want you to appoint a guard for angel... she goes to school as u know what happened to krish.. I don't want any mistakes..

he a called Ali and said... Ali from now on... Angel is Your ONLY duty... you don't need to do any work... just be with angel... don't leave her alone even it is for a moment... If she plays in the garden also... you have to be there watching her... when she goes to school you will be there in the school only ... bring her home safely... a guard will be with you when you go out with angel... I don't want any negligence ... in this matter...

Ali nodded...

Dadi - these things can be discussed later.. Ali... go and get breakfast and take it to his room... and Maan... go to ur room... have breakfast and take some rest... she patted him...

Maan agreed... He slowly stood up and turned and saw Geet looking at him longingly... her eyes are wet with unshed tears...

Maan was confused... but he couldn't say anything in front of Meera so... he left from there...asking her to come to their room... of course through his eyes... and Geet easily got it... but Geet went to kitchen to make sure that Ali took Breakfast for Maan... Dadi saw Geet entering kitchen and followed her...

dadi - Geet.. Ali will see this... you go and talk to Maan...

Geet looked around... Dadi - just go... I will engage Meera for some time...

Geet nodded and went away...

Meanwhile Maan slowly opens his rooms door and entered... and a very pleasant fragrance hit his nostrils... he looked around and saw the room... he saw candles everywhere and flowers... the new look after room with new spreads and curtains... he understood Geet must have done this and waited for him... I will talk to her as soon as she comes... he said to himself... he wanted to get fresh first so he went and took a change of clothes and entered the washroom... again it had her fragrance... he looked around and sighed... come soon Geet...

Over to you guys...

Precap... Roothi Roothi Geet...Kaise Manayega Usse uska Preet...😳😆

Ignore Typos and spelling mistakes...
Edited by -indu- - 9 years ago
lethasanthosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. Waiting for the update to know what maan is going to do with geet. Pls update soon with so much Manet moments.
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
chalo mdono updfate apr ek saat comment deti hoon..
Get trying to surprise Maan with some romantic thoughts but poor she she herself was surprised ws Maan could not come back..
I loved the song/...My fav. one..

Maan came back and told everything to the family..Tha nk God Ajay handled everything nad krish was safe..
Mallika and Sanjay were blessed with a baby girl...

aarey wah Geet Gussa hai wow//waiting to see How maan manaaos her
ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting part.
but less maaneet moments.
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
superb update di
so this is the reason maan came late
bechari geet...