Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Thank you all for the likes and comments😃... nd i am sory i couldnt update yesterday... as my son had cold and he didnt leave me for a minute and at night also... Sorry for the delay...
😳

Thank you glitter gifs

Here is the next part

Part #41

Neither maan nor Rohan talked to her for a week... so they called her... Sanjay received the call...

Khurana mansion...

Geet reacher home... she started pacing in the room and cribbing to Babaji... Geet... what's the necessity to message Maan about so called surprise... when you don't have one... Maan will be expecting something ... big... I have to do something...but what... Babaji what should I do now...

She picked her phone and searched on the net for ideas... how to surprise ur husband... while reading the ideas she turned red... and switched off the phone the next moment...

Babaji... I cannot do those things... I didn't even let Maan switch on the light when we are... and the things on the net suggested... no...no... I cannot do that... what should I do... .. she thought for a while and ...yes .. I will make his fav dish... I will ask dadi and then make it for him...

she started pacing again and thought... no... this is very normal... he have tasted so many dishes prepared by me... this will not be a surprise... what shall I do...

She thought of buying something for him... but how is it possible now... for that I have to go out and in the mean time if Maan comes... my surprise will go in drain... what shall I do...

Anu came and knocked the door and Geet opened the door... seeing Geet in the office clothes... Geet... you didn't change till now... it's nearly dinner time...

Geet - I was thinking...

Anu - what?

Geet - no.. nothing... you go down I will come in few minutes...

Anu left from there... Geet locked the door and opened the cupboard to take her clothes... her eyes fell on the pink dupatta... and she remembered how Maan asked her to wear the night dress her friends had gifted her... which was very short and revealing according to her... Geet thought for a while and decided... I will wear this for Maan... tonight... she turned red with the thought itself...

she changed and went down ... had dinner and went to their room... she searched for the dress in Maan's wardrobe... as it was with him ... she got it and went to her room... she gathered some things and locked her room and went to Maan's room...

she went inside and closed the door and locked it...She looked around and thought for a while... Geet .. get started... she went to the balcony door and opened it... cool air hit Geet... she smelled the fresh air and went out... the fragrance of flowers made her relaxed... she went near the wall ... she heard some old melody humming... dadi's is adjacent and she could hear some old melody playing...

( This is a very old song from the Film Anupama... Interest then PLz .. Listen... I thought this wii so included in this Part...)

Dhire dhire machal aye dil-e-bekrar

Koi aata hai

Yu tadap ke Na tadpa muze bar bar

Koi aata hai

Geet smiled hearing the lyrics... which were apt for her situation... she started doing the work. she first changed the bed spreads and curtains with news ones...

Uske Daman ki khushbu hawao me hai

Uske kadmo ki aahat phajao me hai

Uske Daman ki khushbu hawao me hai

Uske kadmo ki aahat phajao me hai

Mujh ko karne de karne de sola singaar

and the. changed th pillow covers ... and everything to give the room a fresh look... she took some candles and placed them thought out the bedroom... she lighted two big scented candles for the fragrance to spread before Maan comes...

Koi aata hai

Koi aata hai

she checked the time... it's nearing 10 ... she took her mobile and checked for any message or a calls from Maan... but there were none... she called him... but there was no response... she thought... may be he is driving so he is not taking the call...

Koi aata hai

Yu tadap ke Na tadpa muze bar bar

Koi aata hai

The thought of Maan coming home made her blush more... she had bath and changed into the night dress... Geet was so shy that she didn't see herself in the mirror... she lighted all the candles, switched of the lights and sat on the bed waiting for Maan...

Another hour passed... Maan didn't come... Geet tried his mobile... again there was no answer... she started pacing in the room in tension... then thought... he might be still with ajay... so she called office... there was no response... she then called the security and the security told that Maan along with Rohan and Ajay left around 8 ...

she doesn't know what to do... she can't wake up all and tell the matter... Geet thought to wait for sometime... she sat on the bed and rested her back on the head board and her gaze was on the door... she is expecting Maan will come open the door... and she will run into his arms... She doesnt know when she slowly dozed off in that awkward position...

As the sun rays fell on her... Geet woke up with a jerk... she looked around... Maan was not there... she felt disappointed but then slowly a fear started inside her... she rushed to open the door but came into her sense when the knot of her dress came into her hand... she was still in the night dress... she stopped and the. got ready and rushed downstairs calling Maan once again. Dadi sat having her tea in her room ... she rushed to dadi and asked about Maan...

Dadi - what happened Geet... what r u tensed... and where is Maan...

Geet - dadi... Maan has not come home since yesterday...he is not in the room... I just checked... she was about to cry...

Meera who heard asked Geet little annoyed... - and what r u doing there this early Geet...

Geet is no mood to answer Meera nor care for her in this situation...

Dadi for the first time thought... I should do something ... I will not let meera comein between Maan and Geet... she replied to Meera... I only told Geet to check as Maan didn't come to me as he does daily...

Meera didn't say anything ... but left from there... she always wondered why everyone the family call Geet for everything... if she wanted to talk to Maan..she should have told her(Meera )

she would have checked ... but sighting her illness they r not allowing her to even go upstairs and see Maan and her(?) room...

Dadi after confirming Meera is not there... she asked Geet... what happened Geet... did you call Maan...

Geet - yes.. dadi... I have tried many times... but he is not answering... dadi ... I am scared dadi... and she started crying...

Dadi hugged her instantly... she consoled Geet saying that there might be something serious... otherwise Maan would have called... he made Geet sit on the chair... and called for veer...

Veer came down... dadi... what happened y r u both tensed...

Dadi - Maan has not returned home since yesterday veer... do you have any idea where he might be...

Even veer wondered... where Maan might be... no dadi... when I left from office he was there only... with ajay and Rohan... I havent talked to him from then...wait I will enquire in the office

Geet - I have checked there veer... Maan and others left yesterday night itself from there...

Veer - then where did they go... ok... let me call Rohan... he is with bro only ...

veer called Rohan and Rohan's dad, Ram answered the call...

Veer talked to him and cut the call... he turned to dadi and Geet... even Rohan didn't return... from yesterday... uncle was about to call us... Rohan has left his mobile in his office only before coming to KC yesterday...

Geet's fear increased... she started praying folding her hands...Babaji... plz keep my Maan safe...

Here is the update guys...Waiting for reviews as always...

Precap - Where is Maan...😆

Edited by -indu- - 9 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
iss meera ko hatao ...magar maan aur rohan hai kahan?

superb update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

take care of ur child we will wait...

Edited by love2_soma - 9 years ago
azaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Where is maan ... I thought its gonna be a rocking surprise par maan to aaya hi ni 😭
arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update...
Where did maan go???
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear what happened to Mann where he is
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nice ud
geet waiting waiting even we
wer is maan
meera not happy with family
too becoz they giving imp to geet
tanubag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Geet did so much to surprise Maan but he didn't come home. Where has Maan gone? Update soon
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update. Geet wanted to surprise Maan but where did he go? Waiting for next part.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
hi thanks 4 da pm n wonderful update! Well written! Geet thinking if ways 2 surprise Maan! she surfs the net bt decides against it! She is to shy! she resolves to wear the nighty! Geet makes all arrangements! Bt Maan doesn't arrive! she tries 2 call! Geet falls asleep! she is worried in the morning n tells dadi! Meera annoyed n Dadi responds! Veer tries 2 help! Geet tensed! Rohan also didn't go home! update soon
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome part.. Geet planned so much for maan but he didn't came.. hope he is fine..