Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Sadhana & Bubble thanks for your response. I get your point.
Bubble what you find irritating the same I think is her USP 😃

Sadhana, I'm glad you get her helpless venting at her naye padosi. Be it for exercising her vocal cords not a bad excuse at all...ehhh.😉
One needs to exercise their vocal cords otherwise it gets jammed shut and their mind equally so. If she would not have vented, she would have never dreamt of becoming a tennis player ...quite a twisted logic, right? Heck But it flows...

Well, I like flawed Najma and her USP is her spunky venting out. It is this that makes her unique. Much of what is beautiful has flaws or inconsistencies. Ironically, it is those that make it unique. If Leaning Tower of Pisa was straightened and Mona Lisa's smile was made more prominent it would not be the same. Same way Najma's outburst are something which draws me to her and makes me think why she is behaving like this at certain time. This is what draws viewers' attention to Najma- Imran relationship and I certainly believe flawed Najma is human so she sure can improve. We as viewers would like to see Imran heal and Najma's vocal cords improve throughout the story and get precisely altered by the end.😃

What draws me is the connection of Imran, Najma & Mariyam in their isolation and helplessness be it through their yelling or talks or discussions. 😃

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
is post pe seeti bajau kia? 😆

seriously yar... even i find it pretty annoying now... this is not a way to talk to elders no matter relatives or not..!
it looks like maryam's unable to teach najma how to respect elders