Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
I know todays epi was really boring...i so wished they shwd farida got married to a normal middleclass family instead of shwing evil cousin hubby n phupu which has been done to death in pak shws
N plz we dpnt want to see th lead gal being mentally tortured by evil phupu n jerk cousin

I wish they start shwing double epis of digest writer also n end it by jan instd of shwing filler epis
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ I wish they show that the girl has guts to walk out of a bad marriage. This adjustment, sacrifice is so boring.
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's Digest was a filler episode. Seems like next week's will be one as well. :-(
791198 thumbnail
I really wish she would divorce that dumbass. Can women give divorce in Islam? Or do they have to wait to hear from the guy himself?😑
Farida sooo doesn't deserve Shaukat. Its her insecurity that drove her right into his arms otherwise that other guy was so perfect for her.
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i want the divorce to happen soon
i cannot stand farida shaukat scenes
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I really wish she would divorce that dumbass. Can women give divorce in Islam? Or do they have to wait to hear from the guy himself?😑

Farida sooo doesn't deserve Shaukat. Its her insecurity that drove her right into his arms otherwise that other guy was so perfect for her.

yes, a woman has every right to ask for divorce, its called khula.
-shabz- thumbnail
I hope sheriyaar makes a come back...what is rida anmol still doing in the drama...and why is this mazhar hayat there...it means there is more twists coming up...i like😊
-shabz- thumbnail

somehow I have this feeling the other guy was not what as rich as he was portraying to beπŸ˜‰...I think he is a fake.
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Women can get a Khula, which is a divorce.

Shaukat is such a loser. He has no positive attributes.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The mentality over her having a baby girl instead of a baby boy still goes on...ridiculous.