Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I guess Fareeda's Father in law has to play major role toward her being writer phase/success.As at her own Home her father is not enough supportive just that lil sister is one.From promo looks like hes going to be positive influence incoming messed story.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
GUYS PLZ WATCH NEW HUM TV TELEFILM which aired on 25th december...UMMEED E NAU
its a tribute to qaid e azam and stars Agha ali ...sarah khan and qavi khan...its the bestest telefilm aired on humtv this yr with AMAZING acting from Sarah khan and agha ali...wowww

I m sooo damn happy Humtv cast them for this telefilm...both of them lookd super beautiful in th shw n sarah khan has really improved a lot from bari apa days...now she is a full fledged drama actress n i jus luved her chem with agha ali...i didnt expect they wud look so damn good together...i hv already watched the telefilm twice...its that good n inspiring ..

A MUST WATCH...here is the link...plz watch and comment..tell humtv to cast sara agha togthr in a full fledged shw...ufff i jus cant get over th jodi

Umed e Nau Telefilm Full HUM TV Drama Dec 25, 2014: http://youtu.be/iaJYLvN0SXE
791198 thumbnail
Just started watching this and I am hooked. Already on episode 10. Cannot believe I just discovered this one. It's fabulous. Love Saba. I couldn't watch Iztraab or Bunty because they were too boring but this one is such a page turner. Love it.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Todays epi was sooo good...i sooo wish shehryar cud see farida dressd as a bride...saba lookd freaking gozs as th bride
I dont know why they shwd shaukat n his family as out n out evil ...then what was th need to shw cousin marriage...ur own phupu n cousin cant b so mean...nyways moving on

I fall in luv with agha ali every wk all over again after watching digest writer epi ...god he has surpassed .y expectations by huge margin by his brilliant portrayal of shehryar

Luved it how farida cudnt get him out of her head and heart

Th last scn was beautiful where farida sleeps with shehryars gift by her bedside

Hats off to saba q n agha ali for mking us feel for shehryar n farida so deeply...i cud literally feel their pain today

I can kill to see them meet face to face
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
so sheharyar left after knowing abt her marriage ;/
and shaukat i am hating him he is not a good husband fareeda made a wrong choice poor her :/
i wish she will get divorced soon
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fareeda's mother is law is so cunning man.So she wanted this marriage just for jahez and blah.Shukat is total jerk.I really belived that he genuinly liked Fareeda if not loved.He may realize When he will loose this lady and day is near.I can already feel Fareeda getting cold.Lol I love that no nonsense girl a lot.

Shehryar and Heena's story is not over yet I guess.Just saw pic of on location.There we see her with him at some Hotel.lets see How story turns out .
791198 thumbnail
Hey guys... what does comittee ke paise mean? I do not understand this concept. But I have heard characters say this in quite a few dramas.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Yeah i also wanna know abt committee ki paise
I dont get what it means

N yeah i also saw a pic of saba q n agha ali which he posted in his official accnt

N looks like he ll defo meet her once afterwards

I jus want this wedding to shaukat shit to b over as early as poss so that farida can focus on her career n then meet shehryar agn

Saba q lookd sooo damn beautiful being th bride...i sooo wishd shehryar saw her like that

I ll really miss their phone cpnvos...its their phone scns i used to look forward to every wk but now sighsss

I even luvd th flashbk phone convo nxt wk
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Hey guys... what does comittee ke paise mean? I do not understand this concept. But I have heard characters say this in quite a few dramas.

Say for instance someone is organizing a committee of $1000 in which 10 members will take part. Every month, each member is required to give $100 (fixed amount) to the organizer. The organizer then draws one of the member's name and that member is given the $1000 (a different member each month). This process continues until each member has been given $1000 (10 months in the example I gave). In simple terms, a committee is like taking a loan with no interest.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Did she really marry that loser cousin? Come on! I expected her to go against all this shit.

^^ Committee is a group of people adding small amount to a pool, one name is picked out of it then that person gets it all. Then that name is eliminated. The amount could be $100 to $500. I've seen my Aunt and friends doing the same here. They meet up once a month for lunch, chitchat and one lady gets the big amount.