Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh god i really wanted fareeda to go in!! why couldn't she at least give sheyrayar a chance? 😭

Shaukat showed his aukaat after marriage... saala where's his so called mohabbat gone now? He never loved fareeda it was lust🤢

MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
precap sucks
shaukat showed his true colors poor farida

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What a turn around.Well I hope they dont show Fareeda taking up any crap on by means to be good bahu as normally Umera;s leading lady are.Saba in one of Morning show said Suakta has given her a lot dukh on screen.Thats coming now But what about her writer heart.Hope they dont miss out actual story's soul & essence in these drama.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
God Fareda ruined it.
Like why the hell after agreeing to meet him and after being a couple of inches away from him, she decides to go back. Like WHY?!!!
This was the only hope/chance to stop her from marrying that jerk Shaukat. Ok yes I know it's not easy and she's afraid of what his reaction might be, but still she can't just decide that Shehrayer won't accept her or love her the way she is. In the end Fareda is rashk e hina and rashk e hina is Fareda. They are the same person, with same dreams and same thoughts. If Shehrayer really loved rashk e hina he said he loved her because he felt she's similar to him with her thoughts through her writing. He didn't love the supposedly rich rashq e hina because of her status he didn't love her for her face because he didn't see her face. This means he actually loved Fareda because what he read were Fareda's words, Fareda's imagination, Fareda's dreams.
Fareda did a big mistake by turning her back to him and accepting the proposal of that idiot Shaukat.
The story was going great why ruin it by getting Fareda married to Shaukat. At first I was like these two don't go together at all and have no similarities with each other. But I thought maybe, maybe Shaukat will stay to his words and treat Fareda like a queen and help her achieve her dreams but seeing the precap I was shocked. Shaukat turned out to be such a freak. All the love he was talking about disappeared once Fareda entered his house and became his wife. It was all an act he put up to convince Fareda and after he marries her, he shows his true ugly colors.
I'm upset at how the story has turned out. Fine don't get her married to Shehrayar but don't get her married to that dumb head Shaukat either. Why can't Fareda stay single and focus on her career and become a famous writer like she wanted to be. Why can't she just focus on her career and screw all the guys. Fareda is an intelligent lady, she deserves more than being a wife of an idiot and a bahu of an ignorant and selfish family. I want to see her following her dreams and becoming a great writer. I don't think that's too much to ask for and I don't think that's too much for Fareda who deserves it after all the hardships she went through.
I feeling disappointed right now.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
May they wanna convience audience that fairty tale woven by Fareeda is broken finally.Her first words in show been' what ever meant for you comes to you ' I believe in dreams but her own dreams are shattered.I'm clueless How they'll put or explore this edge when actually reality turns horrible and dreams are gone.How that heart will handle it self and How that writer emerge out of such horrific situation.at a time Patience is perseverance but really wish Fareeda to put across strong fight for her dream regardless of anything at-least to be a writer.Since once to get marry to love of life is gone :|
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
What i dont understand is if tbey hv to shw a evil in laws n a jerk hubby then why shw cousin marriage...isnt th sole purpose of cousin wedding is to mk sure th gal is in family then why pak dramas shw all in laws politics done by phupus n khalas after they bcome saas...what th hell...ur own phupu n khala cant behave like this
Or do relations do really change frm a khala phupu cousin to an in law aftr marriage...i want to know does this really happen in real life

I didnt want farida to remain single n persue her dreams only...she cud hv shwn married to some othr mid class family n try to persue her dreams...mk it more logical...

Lets c how th story progresses and will we ever get to see shehryar agn
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh all this while they had shown Farida as such a lively, positive character, who had dreams and also had the confidence in her dreams and then Y did she chicken out on meeting Shereyar? At least she she should have it from him that she is not up to his class instead of making the assumption herself and worse still deciding to marry Shaukat.

And I was really mad at the father for making the whole issue of marrying Shaukat an ego tussle. He too had previously said that Shaukat wasn't right for Farida and then he goes emotionally blackmailing his daughter to marry him.😲 And it the pre-cap he is shown regretting his decision.🤪

Anyways let's see how the story progresses.
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh so fareeda didnt meet shehryar?? I havent seen tge first part n i thought they met thats why shes upset
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Oh so fareeda didnt meet shehryar?? I havent seen tge first part n i thought they met thats why shes upset

No she developed cold feet in the restaurant remembering her talks with shereyar and how he didn't like d name farida as it was his maid's name and other stuffs and she left without meeting him.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

No she developed cold feet in the restaurant remembering her talks with shereyar and how he didn't like d name farida as it was his maid's name and other stuffs and she left without meeting him.

Oh...how stupid of her