Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Yayyy so good to see new poeple starting to watch the shw
N i so agree with u all

SABA QAMAR is SABA QAMAR...end of story
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Hv u guys watched th latest epi...i m kinda sad seeing saba q agha alis brk up in latest epi n also saba shaukats wedding convis
I mean like seriously if not agha isnt thre nyone left in th world they can get saba married...why that shaukat...sick of th cousin marriages...ufff

I wish they shw faridas journey as a writer more rather than focusing on her miserable life with shaukat...i dont wanna lose interest with this shw...wish it was some1 else othr than shaukat if not aghas character

Looks like aghas role comes to an end nxt wk

Feeling like crying...i dont wanna see farida shaukat wedding...ufff
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Hv u guys watched th latest epi...i m kinda sad seeing saba q agha alis brk up in latest epi n also saba shaukats wedding convis

I mean like seriously if not agha isnt thre nyone left in th world they can get saba married...why that shaukat...sick of th cousin marriages...ufff

I wish they shw faridas journey as a writer more rather than focusing on her miserable life with shaukat...i dont wanna lose interest with this shw...wish it was some1 else othr than shaukat if not aghas character

Looks like aghas role comes to an end nxt wk

Feeling like crying...i dont wanna see farida shaukat wedding...ufff

I agree with you I don't wanna stop watching this show considering I have only started recently and this the only show with good content and pace too, don't want it to turn typical.
What is with Hum TV RUINING good shows in the middle of the story
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fareeda should meet Shehrayar at least once before deciding to end their relationship. I know it's hard for her and she's afraid of rejection and ruining the image that Shehrayar had created for her in his mind, but she can't decide what's going to happen without taking a chance. What if Shehrayar still loves Fareeda the way she is and still wants to marry her then what??? Wouldn't she have destroyed the beginning of their love story with her own hands?? Since she has no other chance but to accept Shaukat's proposal I think she should try meeting Shehrayar once because that's the only hope she has right now.
Please don't get her married to Shaukat. These two are poles apart in everything and don't complement in each other at all.
Going by the promo it looks like she's going to marry this idiot Shaukat :(
Agha Ali has such a bad luck. Like seriously when he's portraying an evil jerk he gets the girl but when he's shown a gentleman they decide to get him out of the picture.
Kya hai yeh so unfair
The show is really good I don't want them to ruin it.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In liking Agha as Shehryar...
And I think the show would be more interesting if they focus more on Fareeda's struggle as a writer...n then aftr some epis they cud start her love life
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
fareeda will marry shukat after heart break
i so wanted sheharyar n fareeda together but still :/
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just saw the promo for episode 12
and OMG it looks like Fareda is going to meet Shehrayar
at 0:26 seconds Shehrayar is sitting in some restaurant I think and Fareeda is behind him staring at him through the glass. She looks very pretty by the way😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
OMGGG SHEHRYAR INDEED IS WAITING FOR HER IN A RESTAURANT AND SHE CAME
UFFF

CANT WAIT FOR SAT NOW
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Had watched the first epi online when it was aired and it was very interesting, so had decided to watch dis show. But for one reason or another couldn't watch it. Finally cuaght up on the epis and hv now completed till epi.10.

It's a fabulous drama wiht a fantastic storyline, taut screenplay, crisp editing and wonderfully acted.Everyone has acted so well and all the plots and sub-plots hvae been beautifully woven into the story and no where does the story become slack. Also the casting is spot on. Special mention of the actors playing Rida Anmol, Shaukat, though all have done a wonderful job.

But the show totally belongs to Saba Qamar. She has wonderfully portrayed Fareeda aka Rasq-i-Hina and her character has been wonderfully etched. Thanks to Umera Ahmed for another engrossing drama.😳
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Watched th epi...farida was lookung sooo petty when she came to meet shehryar but she didnt get th guts to meet him...why why why damn it...i jus cant stand shaukat...wish some othr actor played that role...kinda losing interest in th
shw

I wanted to see faridas journey as a writer more than her married life with her evil phupu n good for nothing shaukat