Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh-So adoable Episode 10.Lol the cuteness is Fareed and her lil sis .I guess The shaukat and Fareeda are meant to be.Shakuat is actually not bad guy he truly loves Fareeda a lot.Unlike that happens in many Umera's penned Where she gets on the chord that Perfection is illusion.Specially expecting when It comes to your partner.How flawed yet lovable Human is drawn in her characters at a time.Fareeda's stories have a lot fairy tale touch yet what she writes for Drama & everything.Eventually her mind set might turn around I feel as her opinion related NOT -Visible Prince charming Shaukat get changes.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just LOVE Saba Qamar !! A phenomenal actor !! N the concept is really nice.. So yeah i really like the show !!

The OST is WOWW !!! ❤️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When it didn't even start, the promo revealed tht she will get married to a man who was drunk i guess when she was in the room.. Don't knw who'll be tht man.. In the show already or still not introduced ...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Oh-So adoable Episode 10.Lol the cuteness is Fareed and her lil sis .I guess The shaukat and Fareeda are meant to be.Shakuat is actually not bad guy he truly loves Fareeda a lot.Unlike that happens in many Umera's penned Where she gets on the chord that Perfection is illusion.Specially expecting when It comes to your partner.How flawed yet lovable Human is drawn in her characters at a time.Fareeda's stories have a lot fairy tale touch yet what she writes for Drama & everything.Eventually her mind set might turn around I feel as her opinion related NOT -Visible Prince charming Shaukat get changes.

I jus dont like shaukat n his family...they r jus like a bunch of good for nothings...i so dont want farida to go to that hell...

Nyways i luved how they shwed farida dumping rida anmol and getting th money frm th other drama guy...hope she gets th recognition now

N i jus luv luv luv th phone convos with agha ali...i so want him to send rishta to faridas house...god how can mere phone convos hv so much chem lol..luv aghas look with glasses brushed hair n nice full sleeved shirts...he looks hot man...n his voice n dialogue delivery in th phone convo is so good...he jus bcums th character...

Cant wait to see him come face to face with farida
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Digest writer is going to air on Saturdays from this week
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
What really...yeah some1 posted in firaaq thread that firaaq ll hv 2 hr epis frm this wk on sundays..so i guess they shifted digest to sat
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Just started watching this show 3 days ago and finally got caught up on all the episodes.(Thanks to Sofia and Abby's suggestion🤗) What a zabardast drama!!!!
I totally fell in love with the plot, the actors, and their excellent performances. EVERYTHING is so beautiful about this show.
It's my first time watching something for Saba Qamar. She is OUTSTANDING is all I can say. Her portrayal of Farida has left me speechless. 👏
Her expressions, emotions, and the way she delivers her dialogues just makes the viewer feel she actually IS Farida, which proves that Saba Qamar is really engrossed in her character and has really worked hard, so hats off her to her and hopefully she gets an award for this role because she truly deserves it.

Coming to the characters
I really love Farida's character because she is very easy to connect with so you're left with no choice but to love her. Like really how many of us tend to build dreams for ourselves and love to sometimes just sail in our imaginations and dreams when the real world doesn't fit our expectations and fulfill our wishes. I'm sure we all do.
I also love how she's very caring and the way she cares about her family always to the point that she accepted giving the credit to this chudail Rida for the most precious thing to her, her writing.
Regarding her parents I do think they're a bit selfish sometimes. I understand that their circumstances forces them to think in this manner, but they still need to try to understand their daughter and stand with her. At first they were against her writing but once she started earning money for it, they were fine. Sometimes I feel they view her like the chicken who lays golden eggs. 🤔
The only one who's really understanding is Shakeela. She's such a sweetheart and a wonderful sister,( I'm liking the actress ) always encouraging Fareeda, and expecting /hoping for the better. This is what I'm talking about. If Farida's parents can't literally stand up for their daughter then at least they should stand up for her with their encouraging words and that would actually be more than enough. I also disliked the fact that they let Shaukat's mother interfere in their family matters 24/7. I get she's a close relative to the family but that doesn't give her the right to force her decisions and thoughts on their daughters like she owns them.
(The actress portraying Shaukat's mom is also doing an awesome job)
She cracks me up sometimes with her dialogues like this last episode when Shaukat had an accident and was in the hospital.
"Nazar hi lagayi mere bache ko,Shabana ki shaadi mein
sab isse hi dekh rahe the" lol 😆
I guess she thinks her son is Shahrukh Khan instead of Shaukat. 😆

Maheen rizvi is doing great as Jamila.
Shaukat is lol, he's like a bee buzzing after Farida all the time but bechara he's not getting anything from her😆
I have a feeling that him and Farida will actually end up marrying each other which I don't really want.
They don't go together, and Farida has a right in refusing him
They are different in many ways with their thoughts and views so I don't think they have the qualities of being an understanding couple. My other reason would be there is no chemistry between them. 🥱 other than they make me laugh with their scenes but nothing like kuch kuch hota hai happens when I see them.

Coming to Agha Ali
I love him here. My gussa that has developed after seeing him in Rukhsar and arranged marriage has all disappeared .
He's awesome as Shehrayer and he looks so classy and elegant with those glasses.
There is already a distinguished chemistry between him and Farida through the phone which is amazing cause this rarely happens. I loved his phone confession, you can feel the love/emotion /chemistry already between these two.

I'm hoping for them to end together but I don't have high hopes that this will happen.
Farida will probably pull herself away from him as she realizes that she's not the girl he thinks her to be and she needs to stop lying to him further.
I want to see Shehrayar's reaction when he figures out the real rashk e hina (if he ever does)
Would he accept her the way she is??? I don't know why I have this feeling that he actually wouldn't.
He has already created a certain image for her and has loved the image he created so he will be shocked to see how different she is from all his assumptions. Also he said he loves traveling and feels that their thoughts are very similar just by reading her stories but when he finds out that rash e hina is just a simple girl who has never even left her city let alone to even think about traveling and all those other things, I would guess things will begin to change here.
I really want them to end up together but from the way things are, it doesn't look so easy.
Anyways I'm loving the show so far and can't wait for the next episode :D
Edited by Malika.Dua - 9 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The OST is friggen AMAZING.
Listening to it over and over
I'm in love with it!!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Yayyy...finally i trapped dua again and phew thank god now u like agha ali...hehehe...same happens to me...in wkdays i watch an annoying shw of his n all grudge vanishes on wknd over a phone convo and i agree he looks super hot n classy witb th glasses brushd bk hair n full sleeved shirts...i hv seen so many phone convos of th leads in so many shws...flirty ones...romantic ones...
But here oh my oh my th phone convos lietrally giv u goosebumps...i mean literally...all thnx to agha alis voice n dialogue delivery which tk these scenes to some othr level altogther
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm on Episode 4. Awesome show. Saba Qamar and all the supporting cast is good.