Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: brainychild92

it is a taboo... trust me..

khula is when a woman asks for a divorce.

Thnx for the info.😳

Oh it's a taboo coz religion wise it surely isn't and even in Pak dramas they don't tend to show divorce as such a major issue.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Thnx for the info.😳

Oh it's a taboo coz religion wise it surely isn't and even in Pak dramas they don't tend to show divorce as such a major issue.

yes you are right, its a taboo cultural wise, religion allows both men and women to divorce each other and remarry.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
episode was good. Loved the speech in the end!
Well thats wht Farida was thinking to herself... whn a women becomes a mother it changes her perspective. She did everything only n onnly for her kids..

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

episode was good. Loved the speech in the end!
Well thats wht Farida was thinking to herself... whn a women becomes a mother it changes her perspective. She did everything only n onnly for her kids..

As I said the sacrifice wud hv made sense if shaukat was indeed a good father to them...but even after the leap he was shown moving around with jerk being a nikamma and a jerk and it was farida who took care of each n every khwaishein of the kids and also the sis in laws kids...it's jus after she demanded divorce shaukat suddenly started giving time to the kids

In durre shehwar there was a dialogue of sameena peerzada which said even if ur hubby is a jerk still u tolerate him when u see him luving the kids ...seeing his luv n care for the kids mk her forget what a jerk he is to her...so she tolerates n sacrifice her happiness so that at least the kids don't lose the father

Here what the he'll did shaukat do for the kids ...NOTHING...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ...so what sacrifice did the writer wanted to justify here ...she shud hv showed shaukat at least caring for the kids to justify faridas sacrifice
791198 thumbnail
I AM SO MAD she didn't divorce that clown!😡 Almost as mad as I was when Zara left Junaid for good in Daam. 😡W*F is up with these women. I never get happy endings in my favorite Pak dramas. Bahut naainsafi hain re.😭
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I AM SO MAD she didn't divorce that clown!😡 Almost as mad as I was when Zara left Junaid for good in Daam. 😡W*F is up with these women. I never get happy endings in my favorite Pak dramas. Bahut naainsafi hain re.😭

Daam still made sense coz there was so much filth around regarding the junaid zara relationship that zara didn't feel like going bk to junaid again...at least she was shown happily married with humayun saeed...zara got an ending but what did farida get here
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Daam was one of the first paki show I watched (on my own) and LOVED it. The ending was not what I wanted but I was happy with it.

I wanted Zara and Junaid together, it just wouldn't be fair to her; especially not after all she had to go through because of his sister. And they showed her moving on and having an excellent life so no nainsafi there
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It was a very special show but The climax sucks.Not cause She did not choose Shehryar.That is not point even But How come Its all justified saying 'for Kids' C'on She needed life beyond shaukat and his horrible family.She can step out of marriage raise children on her own rather being 'submissive' to general perception of society and her vulnerability that she always did in her personal life.

Fareeda as #RashkeHeena was such an inspiration who stood up against all odds to become famous writer Simply loved that journey Who did justice to her art.But her personal term oil.Umm could not relate to it any more especially in Last episode.Anyways May they wanted to show the Major conflict of dreams/realities etc

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 9 years ago