Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
If they really wanted to show fareeda sacrificing her love for the kids as least they shud hv shown her taking divorce from shaukat...agree divorce is still a taboo in our society but nothing justifies her staying with shaukat
Why did they mk the end so predictable

They cud hv gone out of the norm by showing her going for shehryar or divorcing shaukat...at least one

It feels like the story ended when farida married shaukat

And if they really wanted to show her forgiving shaukat they shud hv shown him to hv some limits n standard at least...like doing a small job...even after the leap he was shown roaming around gals jobless with zero sense of responsibility...only a few drops of tears n apology can't mk us forget faridas peril yrs after yrs and we viwers are witness to that each n every moment of torture

Why does farida hv to live with a bunch of parasites ...the only two reasons why a gal sacrifices is firstly financial reasons and 2nd the hubby may b a jerk but he luvs his kids...but here shaukat never ever gave a damn to the kids...out of nowhere he is shown a luving father suddenly...such a 360 degree turn...why...shaukat personality has been degraded way too many times in different ways to mk farida stay with him for any god damn reason...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
what a great end to the drama, I could listen to that speech a couple of more times😊, I am glad she didnt let mazher hayat get away with it, I wished she had a few words for Rida anmol also, that would had been so orgasmic😆...and I would have liked it if her family was their to celebrate this moment with her...nevertheless it was beautifully executed, not like some other shows where you feel cheated watching the last episode.👏
As much as i hated Shauky I am glad that farida chose her children over Mohabbat, its better to leave sheryaar as the hero of her novels, "perfect", if she had married him, her dreams of the kahani wala hero would have shattered...I wish she left him telling her real name...farida naam hai mera

Shaukat didnt deserve Fareeda but no matter how bad shauky was to farida he loved his children, yes he wasnt in their life as much as farida wanted him, but that bond was still there, she couldnt rob the children of that...I have seen children suffering in situations like that, I totally agree with what farida did...I have seen children takingdrugs in broken families and also one went to jail...its sad but true...children suffer the most, if you bring a life in the world you are responsible for them.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If anyone deserves applause it's Saba Qamar. Such a brilliant actress👏
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
fareeda speech was fab
best drama
i wanted sheharyar n fareeda together but yes ending was typical
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
More than farida shehryar union I wanted farida to kick shaukat and his parasitic family out of her life...
I don't mind her not going to shehryar for the kids...but tolerating shaukat for the kids where he doesn't even give a damn was utter UNREALISTIC...he showed his colors even today when he wanted to keep the son with him only...not the daughter...god it was so damn sick...his convos with his mom was still so selfish...

And they Cudnt even justify shehryar farida breakup properly coz it was so damn perfect

Why did they portray that once a wedding happen the girl is stuck with that disgusting man for the rest of her life...shehryar was so damn right when he said these kids farida is so concerned abt won't even give a damn abt her leaving her even more alone...
that time she will need a life partner like shehryar with whom she can even hv a normal convo...with shaukats family farida can't even hv a normal convo

The ending scene was perfect but it was so sad to see farida letting go of shehryar again...my insides get cringed with disgust when I see men like shaukat living a luxurious life jus coz they get hold of golden egg laying wives Luke farida

This show was a big premise to show such men their place by showing farida getting rid of shaukat or at least put a condition in front of him that he has to do a job a d leave the awara lafanga life style...but no shaukat was the same old disgusting shaukat till today's Epi ...I jus can't accept this ending when financially independent gals hv to b shown hving no 2nd chance in life ...

If shaukat farida had to b the end game then why made him stoop so damn low that even the sight of him mk us all puke
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Abby I think they showed Shaukat that horrible to emphasize the feelings of motherhood and what one will do/tolerate for her children.
I watched the last episode. I wish they showed her interaction with her family. I mean I love the brother and how supportive he is; I wonder how he would've felt seeing her sister kicking away freedom at the last moment :( Or her "Duniya-Dari" parents...
582918 thumbnail
i agree...like i very well knew that she aint gonna end up wid Shehryar bcs not evrything can b same again..and she chose her kids...but i agree she shud atleast shown her divorcing Shaukat..🤢 but then again she sacrifices for her kids...the scar she had will remain for life and evrytime she sees Shaukat she will remember but atleast she can convince herself she had a choice..
brainychild92 thumbnail
Another point I wanted to raise, but forgot in my last post:
Farida's speech at the end. I love how she gave it back to Mazar Hayat. It was beautiful, considering she didn't even raise her hand yet slapped him multiple times without any slandering. that is what I call WOMEN POWER!!!

Farida talks about "Digest Writers" making it big. First of all, is that a real thing? I grew up and currently living in the states so I don't know...

I love how she mentions that you can't judge a book by its cover, because you can't. Only because you can write something does not mean that is your focus 100%. I can write research papers but trust me, my life is not about that...
Then she said something about dreams where I agree, but she mentions how glamour is something tv needs to show too. So is she saying the "real-deal" shows are not good or that we need a little bit of both?

What did you guys pick up from her speech... I thought it was pretty thought-provoking.
Edited by brainychild92 - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched the last episode and guess they went with the conventional, realistic and safe ending.Eevn if not with Shereyar, they should hv shown Farida leaving Shaukat. I felt her kids weren't even that young that they wouldn't reconcile to the fact tht their parents separated and I suppose divorce is not such a taboo in Pak society as in Indian society.

BTW what is 'khula'?

Also in d end the speech made by Rasq-e-Hina was good, but both her and Mazhar Hayat's speech bounced off my head coz it was in such pure Urdu.😳😆
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Watched the last episode and guess they went with the conventional, realistic and safe ending.Eevn if not with Shereyar, they should hv shown Farida leaving Shaukat. I felt her kids weren't even that young that they wouldn't reconcile to the fact tht their parents separated and I suppose divorce is not such a taboo in Pak society as in Indian society.

BTW what is 'khula'?

Also in d end the speech made by Rasq-e-Hina was good, but both her and Mazhar Hayat's speech bounced off my head coz it was in such pure Urdu.😳😆

it is a taboo... trust me..

khula is when a woman asks for a divorce.