Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I kind of agree wid what Fareeda's friend said..
even though Shehryar fareeda deserve to live wid eachother but practically its not that simple at this stage of life..
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A lot of emotional blackmail going on.
To be honest even if she doesn't marry Sheheryar I still want her to divorce Shaukat. It's something she should have done a long time ago.
I want her to live with her kids alone and kick out the ungrateful people in her family.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

A lot of emotional blackmail going on.

To be honest even if she doesn't marry Sheheryar I still want her to divorce Shaukat. It's something she should have done a long time ago.
I want her to live with her kids alone and kick out the ungrateful people in her family.

Can't agree more...she shud hv kicked shaukat out as soon as she got independent
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After hearing his opinion on kids and what not, I don't want her to go to Sheriyaar.
I do want, though, is for phupho to be right.. They turned her into a "man" so why does she need to jump to another one? Let her be "a man" and be independent, away from both men.

I want Fareeda to divorce Shaukat and for Rashk-e-Hina to kick Sheriyaar to the curb! Live alone with her children; if needed [to escape taunts] go abroad. She's rich enough!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree, let sheryaar be the fantasy of her life, because reality is ugly, and as soon as the lover becomes husband, he will change. I agree with her friend about the kids, but i want her to leave shaukat and like everyone said live independently.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I still want shehryar rashk e hina to b together...Coz shaukat never gave a damn abt the kids anyways...and shehryar is not supposed to hv feeling s for faridas children and that's what he showed by his attitude...he didn't say the children can't live with them ...he left the decision to her...why does farida hv to live alone with children...isn't that what she has been doing all her life...battling alone wit. Her children
She is very much entitled to her share of love in her life and that's shehryar...agree things r more complicated now as both hv kids from different houses and both 'll hv acceptance issues but why not compromise a bit...if farida can do limitless compromise with shaukat

Why can't she compromise with shehryar too

The way shehryar showed no interest in her kids and preferred they lived with shaukat...farida too was least interested in shehryar son and preferred he lived with the ex wife instead of shehryar...by their attitude it was evident that both prefer not to hv stranger kids as family but they can always find a middle way out

farida shehryar and the 3 kids can stay together yet they can meet shaukat and aghas ex wife

Agree things are not that easy as we thought it to b but it's not impossible too...we hv seen how shaukat didn't used to look at his own kid even once when the first child was born and how farida single handedly brought up the kids...so now how come shaukat is so imp for the upbringing of kids...

And how much sacrifice farida has to mk for the kids
I don't want her to live a barren life anymore the way she has been living all this time

shehryar is very understanding and neither selfish and gives farida space to mk her own judgements...so I really want both of them to talk things put abt their respective kids and mk it work at any cost
582918 thumbnail
i just watched one epi by mistake..and hv no intention of watching the whole series..😆 looks depressing..luckily watch the epi where the lead meets wid shehryar..and i know its not gonna b easy and might not hva happy ending but atleast she has someone who still loves her...buti really hope she divorces tht pervy sharabi guy husband of hers..atleast thy shud show audience tht..btw i looove the OST..its soo good, i remmber after listening 2 Mehram title songs,my laptop wud automatically play DR ost..i wud get iriiated but then i liked the song..
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dhin-Chak

i just watched one epi by mistake..and hv no intention of watching the ol..whole series..😆 looks depressing..luckily watch the epi where the lead meets wid shehryar..and i know its not gonna b easy and might not hva happy ending but atleast she has someone who still loves her...buti really hope she divorces tht pervy sharabi guy husband of hers..atleast thy shud show audience tht..btw i looove the OST..its soo good, i remmber after listening 2 Mehram title songs,my laptop wud automatically play DR ost..i wud get iriiated but then i liked the song..

lol.. same reaction. i cannot get enough of the OST's of both show but my family thinks its too depressing.. :( nobody understands me 😭 😉
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
why am i getting this feeling tht fareeda will not marry sheharyaar
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's going to be a typical ending where fareeda will forgive shaukat.
I don't understand why they changed shaukat in 1 episode. It's not logical at all.