Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ruky786

I love it! I especially love Saba once again, her expressions are spot on. Very expressive, her and Shaukat's moments are cute. I like the storyline so far, just hope she doesn't write another story for that woman...the OST is beautiful!

I agree... Saba is excellent with the expressions, this character is a difficult one n different frm the typical female leads... n no one else cud'v done it better than Saba :)

I think she will eventually have to write for Rida becoz of her 'majboori' to the family... but she cud work with any other producer too :\
Rabz_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

FINALLY FINALLY SOME ONE MADE A THREAD ON THIS SHOW

thank u

I used to wonder how come digest writer doesnt hv an official thread like other shows...whereas its one of the best shows airing now

I started watching it for saba but now i like th whole cast...specially sabas family...but i dont like th actor playing shaukat...wish some other actor played this role

Th shw doesnt hv a good male lead may b coz its woman oriented but I JUMPED WITH JOY when i saw AGHA ALI last epi...god he looked hot in glasses and his convos with saba q was so cute n nice...

All n all this shw n jackson heights n goya r like a breath of fresh air among all th family drama overdose

I m so glad n thankful to humtv for casting saba q in this shw

She plays the role of farida so perfectly n looks so beautiful even in simple attire

I m glad this shw is also doing good in trp charts

yea and isnt it cute n different thing tht the male lead is her fan... whereas she's not even a big star right now😳
Rabz_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Is this drama worth watching ?

yes.. u shud definitely give it a try
I think its an underrated drama among all the current ones.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ITS AN UNDERRATED DRAMA IN INDIA FORUMS only
but in fb twitter n utube it gets many comments and hits...

Even agha ali is getting so much appreciation in fb for this small role that he specially thankd us all n said he is surlrised people liked this cameo role so much and this broke my heart coz now i know agha is not th male lead...that chichora cousin and th buddha tv actor who called saba in todays epi r th leads...aghas role ll end in th coming epis coz he said its a guest appearance...

Damn it...feeling like crying...is it too much to ask for a good hero...saba hardly gets good heroes
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

I agree... Saba is excellent with the expressions, this character is a difficult one n different frm the typical female leads... n no one else cud'v done it better than Saba :)

I think she will eventually have to write for Rida becoz of her 'majboori' to the family... but she cud work with any other producer too :\

Yeah .Saba is like one THE I've seen so so effortless & natural lately.Specially in such de glam role. definite way she acts makes you feel.Its deeply felt emotions.

The episode 9 was full on delight.She gets key to alter the career path.The last Phone call.I loved whole episode.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Im in Love wid the OST! So blissful<3
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I started watching properly and I am liking it
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
It feels so good to see new people starting to watch mehram and digest writer day b day and thnx to the trp aunties...trps of both shws r good n steady...i so wish she came face to face with agha ali once before his character quits th shw
Raindrops. thumbnail
I like the pace of this show even though the show is very ZGH like in the sense that it shows struggles and dreams but there is something about this show that keeps who hooked. There is always a lot happening
Raindrops. thumbnail
So Agha Ali is only doing cameo ? Damn why didn't they have him as lead