Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamasood thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

yes i have zindagi channel .sometimes i watch on you tube etc.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so, i thought this was over.. now i'm waiting for what i assume is the last episode?? When will it be aired?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: brainychild92

so, i thought this was over.. now i'm waiting for what i assume is the last episode?? When will it be aired?

Yaar plz watch Epi 23 which aired last wk...best Epi till date and two more epis left
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Yaar plz watch Epi 23 which aired last wk...best Epi till date and two more epis left

i was watching on youtube. it shows epic 23 promo but no epi 23..

can you maybe give me link...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: brainychild92

i was watching on youtube. it shows epic 23 promo but no epi 23..

can you maybe give me link...

Sorry sorry not Epi 23...it hasn't aired yet...I was talking about Epi 22...that's the last week's Epi...sorry my mistake...I told u the wrong Epi no...watch Epi 22
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fareeda had better get married to Sheyhar and divorce Shaukat.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why i have a feeling it won't get the way we all r expecting.. End me phir kuch hojayega n Fareeda would be like she is now n Sheheryar will go away 😔
roseybubbles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is my take on Digest Writer. Shehriyar is actually a greedy man himself. Notice how we are never shown where he lives, what his halat is. And any decent man would never ask to marry someone who is married. The moral of this story is that there is no perfect anything and her line "Kuch kaishein adhoori rehjaya thi hai" goes well with this. Her problem is she is dreaming of someone that is like the heroes in her stories. Such prince charming only exists in storybooks. Shaukat is a douch but it was because of his mother as seen in today's episode. He use to be crazy about her even before she was rich. It is his mother that corrupted him. I am pretty sure you all are not gonna agree with me. I think Shehriyar is a liar and she will find out he is also cheating on his wife like how Shaukat was. She will either decide to live alone or give Shaukat another chance as he seems to be genuine about his apology. Maybe her friend is Sherry's wife. My take. :D
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^^ haha.. Possible 😛
Letz see.. Wese i agree .. We have never seen Sheheryaar's family or anything.. Itz only him.. Maybe he got married in this period of time.. Dnt knw 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

No shehryar is divorced...he said to farida how wedding didn't work out in the phone convo in the last scene

Oh acha.. Toh he is divorced .. I didn't knw... 😆. I missed tht scene while watching on tv i guess ..