Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
There better be a divorce. I'm sick of watching Pakistani dramas where women put up with everything and the kitchen sink. Only Kankar made me feel like there might just be some justice in this world.

A perfectly nice guy is willing to marry her. Why the heck does her own mom have a problem with it? I hope Farida stands her ground, for once. 😡
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OK caught up on all the episodes and frankly speaking I don't understand Y everyone is so opposed to Farida getting a divorce and marrying Shehryar? It's not like she has a, forget abt ideal, but even a good marriage and I don't know abt society, but religion does allow her to divorce and re-marry. Of course he in-laws will be opposed as it wld be like killing the goose taht lays the golden eggs, but Farida's own mother being against is really disappointing.

How I see thISs one end is tht Farida will dump Shaukat for good widout a penny, take her kids and marry Shereyar and continue supporting her MIL nd SIL.

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I couldn't watch the full episode but from whatever I saw, I thought shehryar was married? he definitely talked about his wife on that date.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think in the end, farida will b shown as divorced but single ...makers would have chosen a more mainstream (ok i mean good looking :-p) actor if they wanted to go for a redemption, second chance story
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen.

I couldn't watch the full episode but from whatever I saw, I thought shehryar was married? he definitely talked about his wife on that date.

Yes he is married too. Guess he too needs to get divorced.😆
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Don't know why but I m still rooting for shehryar and farida

Otherwise what's the purpose of bringing him back

same here i dont want a typical end like fareeda going back to shaukat for the sake of kids🥱
n see she did alot for her family n nodody supports her
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yes he is married too. Guess he too needs to get divorced.😆

No shehryar is divorced...he said to farida how wedding didn't work out in the phone convo in the last scene
monamasood thumbnail

I like pakistani dramas , great dramas, superb stories.Digest writer great serial so far. saba acting is wonderful.friends zarur dekhein.👏
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: monamasood

I like pakistani dramas , great dramas, superb stories.Digest writer great serial so far. saba acting is wonderful.friends zarur dekhein.👏

Welcome my friend...good to see u here...do u hv ZINDAGI channel
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

No shehryar is divorced...he said to farida how wedding didn't work out in the phone convo in the last scene

Oh ok. Chalo at least he had the sense to get out of a bad marriage unlike Farida, who not only has a bad marriage, but ppl living off her!