Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I saw a promo where fareeeda and shehryaar were dining together in a restaurant. Shehryaar was saying u are back in my life for a reason and i won't let you go. Fareeda thinks to herself that she made a mistake marrying shaukat.
I think shehryaar and fareeda will marry each other since he's still single.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really liked the epi post leap... Finally got to see Saba Qamar in an elegant look.. Stunning she is..
Story is brought up really nicely .. I loved it... 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Walt-

I saw a promo where fareeeda and shehryaar were dining together in a restaurant. Shehryaar was saying u are back in my life for a reason and i won't let you go. Fareeda thinks to herself that she made a mistake marrying shaukat.

I think shehryaar and fareeda will marry each other since he's still single.

Yeah that's the precap for next Epi and I m so damn looking forward to next Epi...it's been ages I hv been dying to see shehryar bk and finally the day is here n I jus can't wait

I so want to see Saba q and agha Ali in a new show
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

There is nothing wrong in it...some men who r readers likes reading romantic novels too and it's not necessary that guys can't read digests ...n shehryar also said how he came across fairdas writing accidentally..n LUVED her writing n hence follows her work in digest only...he wasn't shown a digest reader by nature ...it's not as if he always read digests

Coming to watching morning shows...they jus showed he till now follows faridas work n tv appearances n hence was watching the interview...not coz he watches morning shows everyday but coz it was rashq e hinas interview and I didn't find anything weird in that...n why can't a guy belonging from upper class be a fan of a writer

They didn't show him following her dramas and become a fan...that wud b more odd as guys usually don't watch dramas but he was shown being a fan of her writing...which made perfect sense

My comment was just on a lighter note Abby.. I, myself, am avid reader of Umera Ahmad and Nimrah Ahmad's books. So, it was not meant to be taken serously.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
HUM TV posted in fb that this Sat is the 3rd last Epi means the show has 24 epis and 3 more epis left
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 9 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow Shehryaar Fareeda have good chemistry together i must say
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Finally, fareda asking for divorce.
I hope she goes through with it and doesnt chicken out, cant take shauky anymore.
having said that, I am sure it will not happen.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
With 2 more epis left in the show I really don't want to predict what will happen as long as I can get as many beautiful scenes between shehryar and farida in today's Epi
Among the senior actresses agha looked good with ayesha k too in mehram but in this show his chemistry with Saba q is jus out of the world...I really can't describe how amazing was each n every moment eyelock dialogues in this Epi

Before I used to wait for their phone convos in EVERY Epi ...then I used to wish shayad they show us few flashbacks of shehryar farida phone convos in the mid 10 tortuous epis

N god knows how impatiently I waited for today's Epi and my goodness...I can watch today's Epi again n again n again

Agha Ali really has made me a fan gal of hum through mehram and digest writer...I can't thank him enough for agreeing to do both the shows and adding the much needed value to both of them by a huge margin which ny cameo cud hv ever had done for ny show

He jus becomes shehryar and Saba jus becomes farida and together what we get is SHEER MAGIC...god I m so damn happy today...

The best scene was the scene when farida was shown choosing dresses to wear for the date with shehryar and how she actually felt something after so long...she kinda became a stone who forgot how to feel and today we cud see the gal in her again...her sparkling eyes while she was talking to shehryar was so beautiful

I LUVED how their convos were penned

And my most fav scene was when she is in her red dress andwthey r on a coffee date and farida puts sugar in shehryas coffee and he puts sugar in her coffee...it was a simple scene but that summed up their relation so beautifully...ufff

I can go on and on

To he'll with shauky and to he'll with the ending

Jus give me more shehryar farida in the last two epis

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I had been busy so was unable to watch d episodes, but finally am watchign the missed epis and I want to throttle Farida. How can she take all d crap from her in-laws nd her beyond useless husband! And her own family is no better. Only difference is tht dey r loving towards Farida, but tht just does not cut in with me, as they r totally oblivious to their daughter's plight!
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As much as we all want her ti divorce shaukat and marry shehryar, we all know it won't happen. Instead they'll show everyone freakin ouy and all of a sudden shaukat will miraculously turn into some good guy...

But fact is we all know in real life how impossible that is,for such a guy as shaukat to judt all of a sudden become a good hubby...but no because of our culture, they will show that she is going to just compromise with her good for nothing marriage, just because when you are married you gotta live through stuff... but this is so wrong on so many levels. There is absolutely nothing good she ever got out ifnthis marriage. There is a perfect guy willing to marry her. Why should it be wrong if she divorces her jerk abusive hubby and goes to this nice guy? Why is it wrong? Marriage is supposed to be something you live for, not something you just live with, it should not be like a chain tying you down in a prison.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting a divorce from shaukat and marrying shehryar later on...but knowing our culture, they would never gi through with it. And that's just frustrating, after all she's done for everyone, they still would rather she just compromise and accept her pathetic hubby and inlaws.