Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Just... i have missed the epis in the mid.. wanted to ask if something miserable happened to Shaukat ?πŸ˜• coz in early epis he was shown to be a joyful n happy kind of a guy BUT NOW... ughhh.. the way he talks.. the way he is even quiet.. i find him like he is insane.. No seriously.. did he have an accident or something ??
😳

The real greedy self of his just came out..tuned into the typical male who went supposedly crazy in love first then started seeing her as his slave. And as a money making machine. And maid of his house and family. And then if that wasn't enough he still wanted some hot chick who is always dressed nicely for him, so he proceeded to use his wife's money to find that fun outside home. -____- no accident, just his real face got unmasked.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Did Fareeda win the pulitzer prize or something...itna paisa, πŸ˜†
atleast the mother in law has changed her behaviour...thats good.

I am glad shauky changed his wardrobeπŸ˜†

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
They r showing a 9 yr leap...I guess that's why they cud show farida being so rich
I LUVED how they showed her in laws change colors ...as if they never tortured her n always encouraged her...as if the way they r now...they hv been like this always...n this really happens in real life as well and I jus LUVED how umera showed it

Wish we get a good dose of shehryar the coming few episodes...I was sick of the last 10 epis

No comments on shauky...I m sick of him
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Serously the interview was the boring part of the episode. The last thing I wanted to see was that the host asking Farida that is her husband the same as her 'dramon ka hero'...The questions asked were boring and the responses of Farida were also pretty cold.
Other than the interview part, everything else was happening. I liked the remaining part. The change is Farida's look was definitely very appealing.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and one more thing...yeh Shehryar krta kya like before time leap he used to read khwateen digests and now he watch morning shows πŸ˜†

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

and one more thing...yeh Shehryar krta kya like before time leap he used to read khwateen digests and now he watch morning shows πŸ˜†

lol usman, I had the same thoughts...I have never met a guy who reads khawateen digests...and then they show him belonging from upper class...πŸ˜†I find that funny too.
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am loving saba's dressing after leap
n sheharyaar uff <3
shit i want them together bt i knw the ending wohi bakwas :/
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuneebaSheikh

i am loving saba's dressing after leap
n sheharyaar uff <3
shit i want them together bt i knw the ending wohi bakwas :/

Don't know why but I m still rooting for shehryar and farida

Otherwise what's the purpose of bringing him back
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

There is nothing wrong in it...some men who r readers likes reading romantic novels too and it's not necessary that guys can't read digests ...n shehryar also said how he came across fairdas writing accidentally..n LUVED her writing n hence follows her work in digest only...he wasn't shown a digest reader by nature ...it's not as if he always read digests

Coming to watching morning shows...they jus showed he till now follows faridas work n tv appearances n hence was watching the interview...not coz he watches morning shows everyday but coz it was rashq e hinas interview and I didn't find anything weird in that...n why can't a guy belonging from upper class be a fan of a writer

They didn't show him following her dramas and become a fan...that wud b more odd as guys usually don't watch dramas but he was shown being a fan of her writing...which made perfect sense
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
uff ye shaukat kya cheez haiii