Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Lol everyone's happy about shaukat's affair :p

and thank God Farida doesnt have to listen to Mazhar Hayat's nonsense anymore..
Saba is performing so good asusual
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I like the character shaukat plays in Goya, adnan...short role but was good, here he just looks nasty...I cant imagine Fareeda sleeping with him and having a child...yuck.🤢🤢🤢
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
I am with dexter now, ready to pull my hair out😡
enough already...move the story forward.
when Shaukat was threatening her with Divorce, I was cheering...do it shaukat do it

can someone post pictures of shaukat in his rang birangi wardrobe😆

phopo should be nominated for B&^#% of the year😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH GOD.. i m watching it right now... 😭
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The way fareeda finds solace in remembering shehryar ...same for the viwers
It's the flashbks of agha Ali looking super hot yet a gentleman which mk me smile in these torture epis

What I liked today is how farida did give it bk to shaukat whenever he said something Crap

And I jus LUVED the farida phupaji convo n farida shaukats elder sis convo

I so wish they showed more of. Their scns in the show and less of shaukat n other members

Saba q looks so damn good in the show with the kajal...god why is she so beautiful

Can some1 plz cast mikaal fahad or mohib or SAMi ith her again...I m sick of watching her with the b grade heroes and Buddha adnan siddiqui
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fareedas parents are not greedy
I don't get it why parents hv to bear so much humiliation if they tk financial help from daughter
agree they forced farida to marry shaukat but that time they didn't know shaukat 'll turn out to b such a jerk n the whole family 'll b so evil
it was shaukat s mom who kept coming to faridas house for the rishta over and over again
And it's not as if fareedas parents don't hv other source of income and if farida doesn't pay they 'll starve to death...jus like many other poor families they don't hv money for extra expenditure n hence farida is helping them and why can't a n elder sister support her younger siblings...many elder brothers do it...so why can't the elder sister When she is capable enough
and even after knowing how she is living there they jus can't say take talaaq as divorce is still considered a taboo in lower middle class...but they were shown repenting many times after coming to know how farida is treated

And they shud hv showed her the way out by at least telling her not to tolerate the shit and employing a servant

What is NOT faridas responsibility is the way she is working day n night for her in laws...wheshe dont hv to pay for her in laws expenses ...her daughter s exp r shaukat s responsibility...she shudnt hv given a penny for ny of her in laws exp n shud hv been brave enough to keep a servant instead

to some extent it's both farida and her parents fault that she is in such a flight

But if a girl is capable Enuf to earn and helping her family n siblings financially...then the gals family shudnt be called greedy or as they say in every drama SHARAM NAHIN AATI BETI KI kamai khate hue...

to those I jus want to say they shud b ashamed of themselves for asking such questions...

the gal and gals parents doesn't need to b ashamed ...coz they hv the biggest right on her...financially supporting in laws is not the gals responsibility but there is nothing wrong if the elder daughter is like a son

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I am with dexter now, ready to pull my hair out😡

enough already...move the story forward.
when Shaukat was threatening her with Divorce, I was cheering...do it shaukat do it

can someone post pictures of shaukat in his rang birangi wardrobe😆

phopo should be nominated for B&^#% of the year😆

LOL his clothes are the bomb. Kya chun chun Ke pehenaya hain. 😆 Every time he wears that really bright green shirt or that weird sequin shirt, I cannot stop laughing. 😆
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

LOL his clothes are the bomb. Kya chun chun Ke pehenaya hain. 😆 Every time he wears that really bright green shirt or that weird sequin shirt, I cannot stop laughing. 😆

yeah, they really bring out his skin😆
I got excited that Fareeda left , but the promo for next episode shows that she is back and shaukat finds her love letters
and howcome shaukat's younger sister isnt getting married...shakeela ki shaadi ho gaye, and she is still there...they have been talking forever about her marriage.

looks like we will be seeing more of Mazhar Hayat...hope his attitude changes.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^Shabz: She has got married. I was hoping she would disappear after marriage but she is still there torturing Farida and viewers 😆

The serial was very promising until 10th episode. They are just dragging the whole thing now. But you have to give it to Saba Qamar. She is a complete natural.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Usman that is the exact reason why I still watch it because of Saba Qamar! She is so natural.