Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Walt-

Shaukat is not just an ugly husband but he's also a cheating husband. Yuck. You can't blame his mum for this.

Now i am 100% sure Fareeda will end up with shehryaar since she is still thinking about him.

Fareeda's parents annoy me so much urghh all of them are sitting at home and eating their daughters salary. Her dad should commit suicide...he is capable of earning money, he's not disabled. Her mum's face and acting is LOL.

I am happy fareeda isn't working with that buddha mazar anymore.

STRONGLY DISAGREE on fareedas parents eating her salary

Why can't daughter b a financial pillar of the family even after her marriage jus like a son if she is qualified Enuf

how long does the dad hv to earn...his whole life...After children grow up it's children's duty to tk care of parents as much as possible irrespective of whether u r a son or daughter

Being a daughter doesn't mean u r a BOJH on the family and everyone is busy arranging her dowry as shown in every pak show n I find it utterly pathetic

In Asian subcontinent getting financial help from daughter is considered an act of shameless Ness by parents which I again find highly disturbing...if parents can earn the whole life to raise the children...why do the children move bk when it's payback time

I sooo wish in every family there is a financially independent gal like fareeda

Only then the indo pak families will stop discrimination between genders n be happy with birth of a gal child too
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I am so surprised that shaukat can patao some other girl...what does she see in him..πŸ˜•...he not only is a douche bag he looks one too...and I am so glad that mazher hayat is out of the picture.

I was jumping up and down when shaukat was shown with a girl...coz it's a proof that fareeda shaukat is not the end game...Yahoo...I guess it's the first time I felt so happy seeing an extra marital affair...lol
the precap where farida remembers shehryar gave me goosebumps
I sooo want him to be back asap
LUVED how farida was reading her fans requestS and laughing and crying at the same time
Luv it when fareedas parents say. She is their BETO wala BetI...it mks me so proud

Mazhar hayat will soon realise what he lost
791198 thumbnail
I swear to God, if Farida doesn't divorce that good for nothing clown in the next episode, I'm going to pull all my hair out. 😑😑
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

STRONGLY DISAGREE on fareedas parents eating her salary

Why can't daughter b a financial pillar of the family even after her marriage jus like a son if she is qualified Enuf

how long does the dad hv to earn...his whole life...After children grow up it's children's duty to tk care of parents as much as possible irrespective of whether u r a son or daughter

Being a daughter doesn't mean u r a BOJH on the family and everyone is busy arranging her dowry as shown in every pak show n I find it utterly pathetic

In Asian subcontinent getting financial help from daughter is considered an act of shameless Ness by parents which I again find highly disturbing...if parents can earn the whole life to raise the children...why do the children move bk when it's payback time

I sooo wish in every family there is a financially independent gal like fareeda

Only then the indo pak families will stop discrimination between genders n be happy with birth of a gal child too

Fareeda's parents were reliant on her salary before marriage then why wasn't she allowed to make her own life decisions? Was she given the right? No she wasn't instead her father forced her to agree with her marriage.

Helping your parents is a selfless deed but the way the mum starts telling her problems to fareeda isn't right...fareeda knows everything, why can't her parents just wait? Fareeda too has her PERSONAL LIFE PROBLEMS...she has a kid for which she has to provide for. Plus she will help her parents just the way she always has. Even if they didn't think about her happiness. Whats with the mum pressuring her? Doesn't she receive enough hardship at her parents chosen in laws?
There is no one to think about her not even her own parents. They just want fareeda to write not so her dream comes true but only because of the MONEY. Some greedy parents always asking. Fareeda will give when she can whats with the pressure?
Fareeda has to support 2 households and no one cares about her. Not fair.

And about her father i still think he should work for his remaining kids. They're Not Fareeda's responsibility.
Edited by -Walt- - 9 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
SHAUKAT and his familyyy! i hate them more and more in ever epi!😑🀒 LOL so happy he is having a affair more chance of Fareeda leaving himπŸ₯³πŸ€£
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Walt-

Fareeda's parents were reliant on her salary before marriage then why wasn't she allowed to make her own life decisions? Was she given the right? No she wasn't instead her father forced her to agree with her marriage.

Helping your parents is a selfless deed but the way the mum starts telling her problems to fareeda isn't right...fareeda knows everything, why can't her parents just wait? Fareeda too has her PERSONAL LIFE PROBLEMS...she has a kid for which she has to provide for. Plus she will help her parents just the way she always has. Even if they didn't think about her happiness. Whats with the mum pressuring her? Doesn't she receive enough hardship at her parents chosen in laws?
There is no one to think about her not even her own parents. They just want fareeda to write not so her dream comes true but only because of the MONEY. Some greedy parents always asking. Fareeda will give when she can whats with the pressure?
Fareeda has to support 2 households and no one cares about her. Not fair.

And about her father i still think he should work for his remaining kids. They're Not Fareeda's responsibility.

i agreee with both of youAbby i agree that there should be a difference 😊 but this situation is totally different here both sides family and in law's just WANT HER MONEY! no-one cares ABOUT HER! JUST HER MONEY!🀒🀒 i mean her dad has no RIGHT! first you had a problem with her writing before marriage and worse her in that HELL!! and now even after marriage you need her MONEY you dont mind her writing!!😑😑 i mean why did you force her to marry shoukat !!!! why couldnt she live with you and write that wasnt ok and now its okay😑😑
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

SHAUKAT and his familyyy! i hate them more and more in ever epi!😑🀒 LOL so happy he is having a affair more chance of Fareeda leaving himπŸ₯³πŸ€£

Yeah. This was the first time I was ecstatic at an extra marital affair building up.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maybe Farida will finally find an excuse to leave this clown for good. Na shakal na surat. And she is soo pretty. W*F even, it makes me so angry.πŸ˜†
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Yeah. This was the first time I was ecstatic at an extra marital affair building up.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maybe Farida will finally find an excuse to leave this clown for good. Na shakal na surat. And she is soo pretty. W*F even, it makes me so angry.πŸ˜†

lol you can say again about shakal and surat🀣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
God !! what r her susral members upto.. i HATE them.. so cheap !!! ewww...😡
they treat her like as it was Fareeda who were dying to marry tht badshakal Shaukat !!! 😳 ( not the actor .. ).

i feel like slapping him n his family every time i see them !! 😑πŸ₯±

i want Agha Ali to be back n take Fareeda with her !! PUHLEEEZ !!! πŸ˜”
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't get WHY Fareeda doesn't defend herself or takes stand.. she was shown to be a strong girl who doesn't accept someone's ziaadati... then why now..?
but then i feel she is hopeless right now.. she knows tht no one will be there to help her.. n everyone will blame her at the end... πŸ˜’