Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fareeda ko dedi Shaukat ne likhne ki ijazat..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I dont think i got disgusted seeing ny evil inlaw or hubby in any pak shw th way i got from this shw
I hope they r shwing this type of lowness frm shaukat n phupu jus to justify farida kicking them in future...i dont want farida to do th hardwork n those losers reaping th financial benefit...
Ish- thumbnail
Can anyone watching this serial please update (really brief, in few lines) what's happened in the last few epis, please? I won't be able to catch the episodes for now. Thanks a lot
Edited by Ish- - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
  • Originally posted by: Ish-

Can anyone watching this serial please update (really brief, in few lines) what's happened in the last few epis, please? I won't be able to catch the episodes for now. Thanks a lot

fareeda had a daughter, evil Mother in law names her suraiya.
  • money issues in sasural so evil susralis give fareeda permission to write.
  • fareeda gets call from channel/mazhar hayat to write for them.
  • mazhar hayat is being a jerk and keeps criticizing her work.
  • fareeda is being a superwoman and taking care of the house,child and writing at the same time.
Ish- thumbnail
Thank you so much -shabz- for the update!
Edited by Ish- - 9 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

how many episodes is this show going to have?
I want to start watching nearing its end so that I can marathon it. And also with the whole marriage thing, is this show still worth watching?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

how many episodes is this show going to have?
I want to start watching nearing its end so that I can marathon it. And also with the whole marriage thing, is this show still worth watching?

The show is very much worth watching...now is the filler episode phase which every show has...

But th show still has a long way to go...it's been 17 episode only...being an umera Ahmed show it will hv at least 23 to 25 episode...so 6 to 8 episodes left

U shud start watching fem nxt month if u want a marathon

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The show is very much worth watching...now is the filler episode phase which every show has...

But th show still has a long way to go...it's been 17 episode only...being an umera Ahmed show it will hv at least 23 to 25 episode...so 6 to 8 episodes left

U shud start watching fem nxt month if u want a marathon

Thanks for replying! Will start watching after my exams :)
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shaukat is not just an ugly husband but he's also a cheating husband. Yuck. You can't blame his mum for this.
Now i am 100% sure Fareeda will end up with shehryaar since she is still thinking about him.

Fareeda's parents annoy me so much urghh all of them are sitting at home and eating their daughters salary. Her dad should commit suicide...he is capable of earning money, he's not disabled. Her mum's face and acting is LOL.

I am happy fareeda isn't working with that buddha mazar anymore.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am so surprised that shaukat can patao some other girl...what does she see in him..😕...he not only is a douche bag he looks one too...and I am so glad that mazher hayat is out of the picture.