Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ruky786

The mentality over her having a baby girl instead of a baby boy still goes on...ridiculous.

ab unko bura dikhaya hai to poora hi bura dikhayen gay na😆
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm disappointed with today's episode. I didn't want fareeda giving birth to that jackass's child.
Well now that its happened I don't think she'll get a divorce.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am hoping she is going to leave shaukat soon...what is the reason for staying, she knows she can support herself and her family...usually women stay because of financial reason...in her case the channels and the digest want her to work so I hope she kicks shaukat in the behind and leave.
I want shehryaar to come back because fareeda still has feelings for him. Plus he's a good guy.
i miss their phone conversations.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am fearing ke they will focus on FAREEDA SHAUKAT love story..🤢 no i don't want this dumbass in ending..😡 i want happy ending minus him..🤡 fareeda deserves a way better than this jackass..🤪 na shakal na soorat bus faltu ka roab hay..😃 i even don't want FAREEDA giving birth to his child..
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Im addicted to its OST
feel lyk listening to it all day
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
God i m kinda disgusted seeing farida hving a baby with shaukat...even th thought of it mks me puke...i sooo dont want nything related to shaukat in faridas life ever...
Thank god they shwed few flashbks of shehryar n farida reading his letter ...god i m so disgusted listening to shaukat n phupus voice all th time that agha alis voice over while reading th letter was such a relief n refreshing...more than farida i m missing shehryar...lol..

I jus cant wait to see farida get past this disgusting intolerable phase of her life asap

But must say luv sabas get up post marriage with th kajal...god she looks so damn stunning...i sooo wish we cud see her in this get up with shehryar...sick of seeing her with that servant shaukat

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Im addicted to its OST
feel lyk listening to it all day

I can't get enough of it!! it has beautiful lyrics <3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

God i m kinda disgusted seeing farida hving a baby with shaukat...even th thought of it mks me puke...i sooo dont want nything related to shaukat in faridas life ever...

Thank god they shwed few flashbks of shehryar n farida reading his letter ...god i m so disgusted listening to shaukat n phupus voice all th time that agha alis voice over while reading th letter was such a relief n refreshing...more than farida i m missing shehryar...lol..

I jus cant wait to see farida get past this disgusting intolerable phase of her life asap

But must say luv sabas get up post marriage with th kajal...god she looks so damn stunning...i sooo wish we cud see her in this get up with shehryar...sick of seeing her with that servant shaukat

completely agree with u!!! But what can be done??...the baby is here and now divorce seems unlikely
I think they'll just show a reformed shaukat towards the end.

what annoys me the most is fareeda's sis in law...fugly girl keeps on ordering fareeda around. I'm glad fareeda's other sis in law is having marriage problems...serves them right for mistreating Fareeda.

I miss shehrayar so much his and rashk e hina's story was just something else❤️

Saba Qamar is a beautiful lady she looks good in anything.

Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why does her having a child make divorce unlikely? I honestly feel like that's exactly were the drama is heading and she will get a divorce in the next few episodes.