sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
omg i thought Digest Writer had a thread!!!!😲

lol im watching it and i agree it is really different and good!❤️😃

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I recently caught up Interview of Saba qamar after watching her shows on Zindagi and she was talking about this show.Sounds interesting. wanna catch up online.a story of aspiring writer.Shes like one of finest artist of Drama the much I've catch up till now.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love it! I especially love Saba once again, her expressions are spot on. Very expressive, her and Shaukat's moments are cute. I like the storyline so far, just hope she doesn't write another story for that woman...the OST is beautiful!
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its a lovely show with a different concept!
Plus saba qamar looks stunning❤️
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Ruky - lol i think she will write for her again for her sister's wedding seemed like it from promos wedding arranged looks quite expensive for there lifestyle ...also her convo with dad so seems like she will ..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
FINALLY FINALLY SOME ONE MADE A THREAD ON THIS SHOW
thank u

I used to wonder how come digest writer doesnt hv an official thread like other shows...whereas its one of the best shows airing now

I started watching it for saba but now i like th whole cast...specially sabas family...but i dont like th actor playing shaukat...wish some other actor played this role

Th shw doesnt hv a good male lead may b coz its woman oriented but I JUMPED WITH JOY when i saw AGHA ALI last epi...god he looked hot in glasses and his convos with saba q was so cute n nice...

All n all this shw n jackson heights n goya r like a breath of fresh air among all th family drama overdose

I m so glad n thankful to humtv for casting saba q in this shw

She plays the role of farida so perfectly n looks so beautiful even in simple attire

I m glad this shw is also doing good in trp charts
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I watched few clips of this show
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loved this scene from Episode 8.There is no drama element here.The emotions and out come her lime light being stolen has been kept so real.I could relate to scene to the extent.Saba is so talented and
beautiful actress !

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
God i jus luv agha ali in this shw...i soo want her to end up with him in th end...
Coming to saba...she is jus UNBELIEVABLE...i get speechless when it comes to saba q...she is THAT GOOD