Cctv camera nahi hai kya.. Doris fearlessly chattin with sandeep on fo

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
On fone..she is happily chatting with sandeep on plan in the phone..office is under cctv na..now whole city knows his office has cctv.. So doris forgot ..amnesia..hahahahah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even I was wondering the same how come she can keep gossiping in the office without the fear of getting caught by CCTV footage. I think this is a big blooper.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cctv will catch if you are talking f2f with someone. Here she was on phone ao I doubt it will be covering that but yes she has forgotten about it that Vikram keeps those cameras alwyss watchkng them!! The trick will be how Vikram will make aure Shobha's image is not hampered as it was earlier , the precap has Sandeep in office wonder how he landed so will it be cctv or any other way will be intersting.
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was not only on the phone but she was talking to her other colleagues as well in the beginning to observe how many times shobha would be called by Vikram and she didn't even think once that the CCTVs are installed everywhere. If the CVs forget this to use it at later stage to defend Shobha then it would be a big blooper.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes there arw CCTV cameras watching everyone but then again look at freedom of speech should'nt be stopped the various dynamics given to these gossips in office is always there & yes the people who ignite it will be taken to task, and here Vikram's reputation is being hammered he will set it rite,

So I guess the message they want to show here is talker talk what is reality will be projected whos self respect whos dignity is at stake & who is enjoying all this guilt free when they fall all time low!!

The CcTV is always a weapon used to show how low the other person can get but also they may not use if or they may ie Vikram will show it to prove all those people wrong & Dorris the master mind with Sandeep or he will talk it out in such a way that they will shut their mouth Forever

Just my POV
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
May be she thought even if vikram watch her talk on phone he won't suspect she is planning against vibha woth that sandeep 😡