Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myraluvpanchali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

@Myra see i don't jump when people praise Draupadi but yes you always came to me when i said Subhadra is more beautiful and that too another forum

we don't go to your topics and thats because we think you all have every right to praise your favourite then why everytime you all come to our topic when we discuss something that you dont like?

And that was because your exact words were like"why do people forget that subhadra was more beautiful than draupadi in the epic" and one of your comment at that time was "pooja don't suit for the role" what I saw that was complete bashing of pooja and also saying subhadra was more beautiful wasn't like you were expressing your views but were like saying like that it's the ultimate truth, so I had to jump for my favourite character's defence and also lastly patrarekha at that time you commented that pooja's not apt for the role but I never ever made topics like this! Believe me I have zero interest in taking with you over this matter but if rather than expressing your views you will make comments like why does people forget subhadra was more beautiful than her, arjuna loved her more or any such things which do not have any proof or basis I'll come n discuss about it or rather proof my point!
Edited by Myraluvpanchali - 9 years ago
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohiniluvsmusic

wow didi what a topic finally..Why should we fear? yes we are not blind fans we appreciate when we are entertained and we openly dislikes when we r not so wats wrong in it?? the moment someone mentions that Shaheer-Pooja lacks the chemistry sab aa gaye yaha pe taunt karne ke liye..are go and check the videos where Shaheer himself said "Chemistry??well., I dnt know about chemistry" he said this openly in a tellychakkar interview before ShaJa dance..

when the interviewer asked Pooja " what about romance?" Pooja laughed and that laugh was soo meaningful.. its the blind fans who can't see the reality..this topic is surely gonna close but I don't care..atleast ShaJa fans will see our words..

and yes didi you said it all right this is not MB forum bt ShaJa forum where Shaheer AT turned into Shaja discussion thread🀒

y even dislike them hate them, detest them, despise them who has stopped u? 😲

@red damn u need Shaheer to prove ur dislike for a couple πŸ˜†
Well this is how my hero is!. 😳 (The fangirl in me never takes a breakπŸ˜†)he always gets dumbfounded when asked about chemistry b it wid Somya for navya where he was scratching his head n saying "I don't know" or asked abt mahi for TMLS that's how he always reacts πŸ˜›

@blue bwahahaha was there any romance in the performance altogether? 😲
U missed on her last byte where she happily said "i hope i n Shaheer will b able to put the "CHEMISTRY" of our Arjun Draupadi days" 😳

Don't worry sweets i have ordered those pink tinted glasses which ul wear for these blind ArDi fans...it will b delivered in a couple of days hopefully 😊

Oh please Shaheer AT was always of Shaheer...we equally discussed ParAv too n we were never in Shaja bussiness it was ArDi only always so please don't dig old graves just to prove ur point!!
Edited by Rushika - 9 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@rushika that comment of people has right to bash Shaheer openly was from Abhi not you and i didn't say you commented there its about the commen tmade there

and why we will say ShaJa sucks? i don't want to bash them there is nothing to bash them? and there was no comparison in that thread from my side i said I clearly it was my pov only but still you all could ask not to bring shaheer here but instead all taunted

@myra i said Pooja doesnt suit that time i felt that it was again my pov if you think its bash its your problem and i said also people forgets in my thread of another forum that means i was not discussing it was chatting thread

if it was on mahabharat forum it was a discussion thread then and then i would have discussed our points but you came to me when i was chatting only and if anyone feels anyone is not suitabl for a role in another forum in a chatting mode how come it becomes bashing?anyways i have said enough no mood for saying anything else

sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jhum keeping my sarcasm aside i will talk straight! @didi congo u've succeded as someone just put aside her saracasm just to talk to u straightly!! haha @Rushika we don't care anymore what others think we just give our pov's if you guys don't like it stay away from it!! WE don't like Shaja We found that they don't hv chemistry but well then its our pov if u hv to defend your fav actors you can politely say what good they hv them but no u hv taunt..pur pov s are lil different from you so u guys hv full authorities to ruin a threat..okay then u forgot how u Krishnaa Nair taunted me when I opened the topic of ShaHam Pics!! well here are proofs--

"πŸ˜† I didn't know their pic is the most awaited picture that a new thread was needed πŸ˜†"--Rushika

"So nowadays Kaju pics require offscreen thread also... :P :P"--Brishty

these are not taunts right..oh yeah u guys know well how to say bad things by using sweet words right..

and one more thing MOD will surely close this topic and they are welcome to do that..but we dont hv regrets we said it all what we wanted to say for a long timee..the fact will remain the same- Shaja fans turned this forum into ShaJa forum

@rushika that comment of people has right to bash Shaheer openly was from Abhi not you and i didn't say you commented there its about the commen tmade there

and why we will say ShaJa sucks? i don't want to bash them there is nothing to bash them? and there was no comparison in that thread from my side i said I clearly it was my pov only but still you all could ask not to bring shaheer here but instead all taunted

@myra i said Pooja doesnt suit that time i felt that it was again my pov if you think its bash its your problem and i said also people forgets in my thread of another forum that means i was not discussing it was chatting thread

if it was on mahabharat forum it was a discussion thread then and then i would have discussed our points but you came to me when i was chatting only and if anyone feels anyone is not suitabl for a role in another forum in a chatting mode how come it becomes bashing?anyways i have said enough no mood for saying anything else

Y should we ask u to do so? If u know how sensitive ppl r u should have refrained dragging him altogether but u chose a different path!

Abhi said it so y r u generalising the whole ArDi lot or shaheerians for just abhi's one comment? She loves him n she won't buy any negative stuffs n i asked her to ignore the post n she did it completely!

If Pooja fans question u y suddenly u r liking her u should have simply pmmed the concerned person y such an exaggerated topic? πŸ˜•
Myraluvpanchali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know what guys you actually have problem with arjuna draupadi pair πŸ˜† not shaja! I think the main problem with you is that you can't stand so much popularity of ArDi, but don't know why r u hell bent on dragging poor shaja into it! Please stop showing your hatred towards ArDi using shaja πŸ˜† 🀣
Now plz spare me because I can't afford to take part in such stupid drama! Hope a day comes when you people give equal importance and respect to others opinion rather than just going on and on...with your hatred confessions! πŸ˜ƒ
That's it!!

Originally posted by: sohiniluvsmusic

Jhum keeping my sarcasm aside i will talk straight! @didi congo u've succeded as someone just put aside her saracasm just to talk to u straightly!! haha @Rushika we don't care anymore what others think we just give our pov's if you guys don't like it stay away from it!! WE don't like Shaja We found that they don't hv chemistry but well then its our pov if u hv to defend your fav actors you can politely say what good they hv them but no u hv taunt..pur pov s are lil different from you so u guys hv full authorities to ruin a threat..okay then u forgot how u Krishnaa Nair taunted me when I opened the topic of ShaHam Pics!! well here are proofs--

"πŸ˜† I didn't know their pic is the most awaited picture that a new thread was needed πŸ˜†"--Rushika

"So nowadays Kaju pics require offscreen thread also... :P :P"--Brishty

these are not taunts right..oh yeah u guys know well how to say bad things by using sweet words right..

and one more thing MOD will surely close this topic and they are welcome to do that..but we dont hv regrets we said it all what we wanted to say for a long timee..the fact will remain the same- Shaja fans turned this forum into ShaJa forum

dude what do u wanna prove by comparing my n brishti's comments on 2 different posts?πŸ˜• It's coming across as nonsense to me as brishti didn't comment on shaja post n i didn't comment on shaheer n aham 1? πŸ˜•Clear ur mind!

Brishti's comment was sarcastic if u r not humorous then it's ok 😳

What can shaja or ArDi fans do if they are in a majority?πŸ˜• Majority rules i hope u know that...what's ArDi fans mistake if ppl liking them are a lot more than people disliking them? 😳

Make it a SauHeer, Shaheer Veebha, Karna Duryodhan forum or Nakul n his mushak forum...no1 has stopped u!πŸ˜›

Edited by Rushika - 9 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Dam u force me for this ...first of all i don't think me mention ur name in my comment anywhere ???

nd u open that thread for Pooja and Ashish performance .. so why u compared Shaheer-Pooja with Aham-Pooja, pooja Ashish. u compared Shaja to others that's why ppl start comment on them, i really don't think is m Shaheer ko beech m laane ki jarurat thi.

nd DT also mention u turned in the topic to compare some other couple.

Edited by -abhi-pundir- - 9 years ago
HelloHell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
look until it was purely a pooja ashish thread none of us said a word. but comparing our favorite couple bringing our fav actors inside bashing them for no apparent reason..bringing excuses from no where. its pointless and totally senseless
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"dude what do u wanna prove by comparing my n brishti's comments on 2 different posts?πŸ˜• It's coming across as nonsense to me as brishti didn't comment on shaja post n i didn't comment on shaheer n aham 1? πŸ˜•Clear ur mind!" dude u really need to clear ur mind check dis link if u're thinking I'm saying it wrong u all attacked this thread fr no reason here is d link-- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4102435

nd @myra we like ArDi in our own ways..It's not same as ur subtle love theory of ArDi...