naam-ada-likhna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I been watching the show but havent been to this show forum. I do apologies in advanced if I am repeating someone thoughts unknowingly.

But I am beginning to feel like Sarika is Vikram ex girlfriend. Its a bit of a blur but I think I remember Sarika mentioning an ex when she was upset with her husband. At the moment I dont see an importance in her role other then trying to take money from Shobha. Vikram wasnt so rich when his ex was around and Sarika is a money hungry person. It just a thought.

I have missed a show here and there so I dont know if they even shown a picture of Vikram ex.

Edited by naam-ada-likhna - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi there Yes Sarika is Vikram's ex!! There was an argument between Sarika & Abhay her husband & she called him a looser & was getting very irriated & thpught why she ended up with him issay achha merey Ex kay saat hi hoti something on those lines!!

Not sure if Vikram knows Sarika is Samarth's sister I assume this incident happmed almost 20
Years back time frame or about 15 + years at that time samarth may not have been a member of parliament or i to any kinda politics may have been just establishing his career not recignised etc!!

They showed a picture in a frame of a woman whom vikram is talking in his FB writing rendering poetic words so it was Sarika!!

Now that ahe has triggered pblm on her family side ans told Shobha who in turn has told Sharda but not so much of interest Sharda took but looks like in the comin weeks Sarika may land up in Delhi from mumbai!!

The reason why Sarika is Vikram's ex could also be to show that two members of Sachdev family indeed are selfish no value for relationship
Take adv of trust & respect !! Weather this incident happned with Vikram 15 + years back ( assuming that long taking into consideration he established himself after this incident of complete heartbreak) or as recent with shobha after what she travelled tbrough in her 9 years of marriage !
naam-ada-likhna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Hi there Yes Sarika is Vikram's ex!! There was an argument between Sarika & Abhay her husband & she called him a looser & was getting very irriated & thpught why she ended up with him issay achha merey Ex kay saat hi hoti something on those lines!!

Not sure if Vikram knows Sarika is Samarth's sister I assume this incident happmed almost 20
Years back time frame or about 15 + years at that time samarth may not have been a member of parliament or i to any kinda politics may have been just establishing his career not recignised etc!!

They showed a picture in a frame of a woman whom vikram is talking in his FB writing rendering poetic words so it was Sarika!!

Now that ahe has triggered pblm on her family side ans told Shobha who in turn has told Sharda but not so much of interest Sharda took but looks like in the comin weeks Sarika may land up in Delhi from mumbai!!

The reason why Sarika is Vikram's ex could also be to show that two members of Sachdev family indeed are selfish no value for relationship
Take adv of trust & respect !! Weather this incident happned with Vikram 15 + years back ( assuming that long taking into consideration he established himself after this incident of complete heartbreak) or as recent with shobha after what she travelled tbrough in her 9 years of marriage !

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I did happen to miss a couple of episode in the middle. I probably missed that episode when Vikram was talking to the frame.
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yes sarika is vik 's ex GF ...😆

N looks like she Broke his heart bitterly