791198 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Please recommend more shows with Resham in it. And please nothing with disappointing endings. 😆

I watched Mohabbat Bhar mein Jaye and Man O Silwa recently and she was phenomenal in both. She's my favorite along with Aamina Sheikh and Sanam Baloch as of now. Such a natural actress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
there is one with fawad khan and neelum muneer...it was so bad that i cant even remember the name.😆...it was shot in turkey and pakistan...i think it was Ashk...thats the only one i can remember.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i found this...dont know about it...you watch and tell me if its worth watching
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4209794
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Check out Iqraar, she is fab in that
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Please recommend more shows with Resham in it. And please nothing with disappointing endings. 😆

I watched Mohabbat Bhar mein Jaye and Man O Silwa recently and she was phenomenal in both. She's my favorite along with Aamina Sheikh and Sanam Baloch as of now. Such a natural actress.

Hey Dexxy.. watch Sanjha.. She played a negative role in it and was brilliant. The serial was good too.
and I remember Mohabbat bhar mein jaaye used to be my guilty pleasure when it was on air. 😆
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Hey Dexxy.. watch Sanjha.. She played a negative role in it and was brilliant. The serial was good too.
and I remember Mohabbat bhar mein jaaye used to be my guilty pleasure when it was on air. 😆

I LOVED Mohabbat Bhar mein Jaye. It was so different and bold from the usual stuff. I was pleasantly surprised. And it was very funny, lots of dark humor. I have no idea why so many people dislike it.😆

Okay I'll start with Sanjha.
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 9 years ago
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

there is one with fawad khan and neelum muneer...it was so bad that i cant even remember the name.😆...it was shot in turkey and pakistan...i think it was Ashk...thats the only one i can remember.

I think I tried watching Ashk immediately after Humsafer and ZGH two years ago but found the first episode sooo boring, never went back. I guess it was bad then.😆
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

i found this...dont know about it...you watch and tell me if its worth watching

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4209794

I'll give this a go, the plot sounds interesting. Thanks :)

Originally posted by: mary78613

Check out Iqraar, she is fab in that

Sure, thank you. :)
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I LOVED Mohabbat Bhar mein Jaye. It was so different and bold from the usual stuff. I was pleasantly surprised. And it was very funny, lots of dark humor. I have no idea why so many people dislike it.😆

Okay I'll start with Sanjha.

@bold: This is why it wasnt liked much. And it had some bold scenes and some really funny too.