[ArDi OS] The Eternal Wings of Love

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The Eternal Wings of Love
By Shyam09 written in the year 2500

Abstract: Love is a concept that has no physical or spiritual attachments. It rises from nothing and it falls into nothing. There is no concept in the world that is as beautiful as the love. However, society has corrupted the values of love and often times it has been perceived as lust, something far more dreadful in nature, something that has physical attachments. Just as when grammar is used appropriately, a sentence makes sense; the proper use of love makes those who are swimming in an ocean brimming with beauty, blessings, and togetherness understand and express the joy in this world.
Synopsis: Arjun and Panchaali. Partha and Draupadi. This is the story that takes place over centuries in the world known as Earthland. Their love story was so immortal and pure that 500 years ago, Raja VibutiNarayan order for their story to be buried and kept hidden from the ever so increasing corruption caused by the chaotic-loving Kali and his hordes of evil. However, recent archeological excavations have uncovered this great secret that holds even more than we had guessed. 500 years from today, Arjun and Panchaali, Partha and Draupadi, will come back to show the world the meaning of love as Vijaya and Nityayauvani.
Author's Note: How is this going to work? Three different time period, three different characters ... think about it like Love Aaj Kal or that movie with Shahid and Priyanka. I'll try to make this as easy to follow along, and if there are clarifications, be sure to post!! I'm also going to be pretty busy over with studying and stuff, so unfortunately this won't be a continuous, updated every day type of thing. If I get a chance to work on it a tad bit, I'll work on it for sure.

Finally, if you like my writing and want to keep updated with further chapters (whenever they appear), just like this post and I'll let you know.
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Table of Contents
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Characters:
Time Period: 5,000 years ago in Ancient India
Arjun: The handsome hero and prince of the Kuru Dynasty was known to be the greatest archer of all times. His name resounded through the halls of various kingdoms in both awe and fear. He was the warrior that evil-doers feared the most, but he was the man that women always dreamed about. He could have gotten millions of women, but he only saw a single lady.
Panchaali: This princess of Panchal was a goddess-incarnate. Having appeared from the divine agnikunda (fire pit), as a blessing from Agni (the Fire Demigod), her personality was just like the fire. At times she was the sweetest and most fragile person, while when the situation demanded, she could be the most courageous. Her name echoed throughout the halls of various kingdoms for her beauty and intelligence were known worldwide.
Time Period: 500 years ago in modern-day India
Partha: Partha was his name; sexy was his game. Having rejected countless offers to model for various brands, he enjoyed a peaceful life with his brothers and his mother (he lost his father at a young age, but his eldest brother Yuddhistir always acted like a brother cum father). He was always restless in nature and he was looking for the one, his one.
Draupadi: The daughter of a poor weaver, she was always targeted for her name. She was often ridiculed for being named Draupadi and teased by countless boys and girls and adults. When she moved into a dorm for college (her intelligence was recognized by the Government of India), boys would leave envelopes demanding her to strip in an assembly or they would line up outside her window and slap their knees in mad intoxication. Girls would be no less and they would send her hate mail and spread nasty rumors around the school. She spent a lot of time crying in her room, but her love for the faith her parents had in her kept her from quitting.
Time Period: 500 years in the future ... San Diego, California, USA
Vijaya: Always joking around with family and friends, pulling pranks and teasing people, this mischievous young man's philosophy was laugh first, laugh last. His love for pranks often made him screw up and pay for it, but he never minded. Modern and fresh, he was open minded and loved new things.
Nityayauvani: Nicknamed Nitya. She was heavenly and a rare sight to see. In a world filled to the brim with scum, she was the lotus flower that lit whatever place she was at. Fun loving and full of joy, she was everyone's best friend!
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Chapter 1:
The sound of the chirping birds stirred a young man from his sleep. He scrunched his nose and quickly pulled the covers over his head.
Ring Ring Ring Ring
The sound of a bell blasted his eardrums and he awoke with a jolt. Standing but a few inches from him was a lady dressed in a red sari. Her earrings danced and softly kissed her cheeks as she smiled and laughed. Embarrassed, the man crossed his hands over his naked upper body as if to shield himself from the lady's glance. His dark face managed to turn a light shade of pink and he looked away, though still snuck glances from the corner of his eyes.
"What ... What are you looking at?" He asked, without raising his eyes or looking at the lady.

The lady stopped laughing and appeared stern.

"Hey ... Hey ... why'd you stop laughing?" The man asked, his voice quivering much like his bow string whenever he released an arrow.

The lady leaned in, her lips close to the man's ear. She softly bit his ear and then whispered, "Relax arya, you've got nothing to hide. I've already seen it all." She slowly grazed her lips on his cheeks as she stood up, winked, and walked towards the door with a wicked smile.

The man was dumbfounded and he sat there in bed with his hands crossed over his chest watching as the red palu of the sari slowly crept out the room.

"Arjun! Arjun!" came the cry from outside. Arjun snapped out of his confusion and grabbed a shawl to cover his upper body. He rushed to the balcony to see his older brother Bhim and his younger brothers Nakul and Sahadev on horses.

"What is it Bratha Bhim?" Arjun called.

"Let's go practice. Get your horse and meet up in Nadivana, I've set up an obstacle course there."

"Is Jyesth coming with us too?"

"Nah, Jyesth is ..." Bhim stopped, realizing that he it was pointless to have a screaming conversation.

"Come down now, we'll talk then." He beckoned with his hands. He then turned to the twins and started talking to them, probably about their swordsmanship (they were young, so they weren't as skilled in warfare).

Arjun nodded his head and grabbed his Gandhiva that was resting on a wooden table. He strapped on his quiver and rushed out the door, heading towards the palace exit. Thinking he would grab a snack for the road, he stopped and turned 90 degrees and headed towards the kitchen. It was past breakfast time, so he knew that he wouldn't be getting anything hot or freshly prepared.

He quickly entered the kitchen room and grabbed a pot nearby. As he turned to leave the room, his eyes caught that same trail of the red palu from earlier. As he followed the palu back to the lady whose body it adorned, he smiled and bit his upper lip.

He slowly unstrapped his quiver, propped his Gandhiva on the wall, and slowly crept up to the lady in the red sari. Wrapping his hands around her waist, he tugged on her pearl earring with his teeth and said in a passionate voice, "Hey sweety. You've never looked so beautiful before."

"Hey sugar!" came a man's voice. Arjun's eyes open wide and he stumbled as he stepped back and landed on the floor.

The man turned around and removed the palu from his head as he grinned from ear to ear. "I'm sorry Arjun, but I'm already married to 16,108 wives. They would hurt me if they knew that I left them all to have an affair with you." He laughed.

Arjun coughed. "Madhav! What ... when ... where?" He looked at the palu Madhav was wearing, "Why?" he asked, once again in his perplexed state.

"What to do man, what to do." Madhav offered his hand and pulled Arjun to his feet. "This was all Sakhi's doing."

"GOVIND!!!!" came Panchaali's voice. "I thought we had an agreement. I didn't expect you to turn yourself in so quickly."

"What to do Sakhi, what to do." Govind smiled. "This was all Sakha's doing."

Arjun laughed. That Madhav was as smart as a person got. He turned to his wife and grabbed her by the waist. Panchaali blushed and looked away. She smiled as she tried to free herself, but Arjun's mighty arms bound her tightly.

"Mmph, let me go!" she said.

"Never."

"Uhm ... I'm eating here." Govind said as he stuffed his mouth with the laddoo he was preparing.

"Govind! That was for Durga Maa's puja!"

Govind's eyes opened wide. He promptly removed the laddoo from his mouth and put it back into the pot.

Panchaali rolled her eyes while Arjun laughed his head off. Taking this opportunity, Panchaali gently punched Arjun in the stomach and managed to free herself. Trying to fix the mess Govind just made, she started to talk to herself.

"Hey!" Arjun exclaimed. "Madhav, look what you did."

Madhav raised his hands as if saying Woah and winked. "Hey Sakhiii."

Panchaali turned around and pointed her finger at Govind. "No. You-" she paused here to shake and then circle her finger. "You don't say anything. I know you very well. You'll just as easily put me back in this one's arms." She pointed towards Arjun who looked startled.

Feigning innocence, the mighty bowman put his hand over his heart and kneeled as he said with as much fake emotion he could muster. "Panchaali, how could you of all people..." He looked away. "Say such a thing. I thought we had something." He stood back up and tried to get closer to her.

Recognizing his intentions, Panchaali grabbed a thin rolling pin and held it in front of her. Smiling and laughing evilly, she shook her head, "Oh no you don't Arya. I'm busy now."

Sighing, Arjun turned to Madhav and said, "Let's go practice yaar. Bratha Bhim and the twins are waiting for me."

Madhav put out his arm around Arjun and together the two friends walked out with their heads tucked down. Arjun whispered to Madhav, "At least I tried right." And they sniggered.

Panchaali softly laughed and tilted her head. She bit her lower lip as she smiled and watched her majestic, slightly crazy, husband walk out. She turned back to the laddoos and raised her arms saying in annoyance, "Hey Govind!! Look at the extra work you're making me do! And on top of that, Arya..." She sighed.

Govind pops his head into the room, "You called Sakhi!"

Arjun also pops his head into the room, "I heard you my lovely! I'm coming!"

Panchaali turned around and grabbing some of the laddoo batter so threw it towards the guys. Govind waited till the last minute and then ducked so the laddoo batter exploded all over Arjun's face. Smiling and seeing his chance, Arjun rushed into the room while wiping the batter from his face and chased Panchaali around the room.

Govind stepped outside and rubbed his hands. His plan succeeded.
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†Panchali can cook?! I thought Arya Bheem had charge of the kitchens?πŸ˜†
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shyam09

The man turned around and removed the palu from his head as he grinned from ear to ear. "I'm sorry Arjun, but I'm already married to 16,108 wives. They would hurt me if they knew that I left them all to have an affair with you." He laughed.

ooohhh govind!!!! 🀣
this is the best treat shyaam bhai!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

now i am officially your devotee!! πŸ˜‰

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnuMP

πŸ˜†Panchali can cook?! I thought Arya Bheem had charge of the kitchens?πŸ˜†

n who had charge of him??? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wat is this?
Shyam Bhai...u r a genius... πŸ‘
Thank u so much for starting an Ardi story now... 😳
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey loved the idea and concept plz do pm me when u continue
AikaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! This is Great! Such a cute and hillarious story. I love the concept. Please, do PM me if you make an update. πŸ˜ƒ