Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Life is all good dearie. Thanks and thanks for the TG wishes too. πŸ€—

So glad to learn that. πŸ˜ƒTupu, there is a net problem coming in. I'll join you later or may be in a few hours. Pls carry on, and take care. you are very precious to all of us.
Will reply to the above comment later. 😳 see ya.
πŸ€—
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
For cutie pie Shubham πŸ€—

Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

So glad to learn that. πŸ˜ƒTupu, there is a net problem coming in. I'll join you later or may be in a few hours. Pls carry on, and take care. you are very precious to all of us.
Will reply to the above comment later. 😳 see ya.
πŸ€—

No prob.s Swati. Take your time dearie. Was great catching up with you. You too tc and see you soon. πŸ€— Plz convey my regards to BawaBro and lots of love to my little laddu nephew 😳
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: floridadoc

A very Happy Anniversary Dearest Bro n Swati..wishing you both..joy success good health..all your wishes come true..n a life of togetherness n happiness..love to Shubham..God Bless You All..πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Dearest Tupu..Wow..mesmerizing mind blowing AshNi siggies..very beautiful song..outstanding post..excellent.. awesome dedication to awesome couple Bro n Swati..amazing efforts..totally loved it..πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

Thank you tons for the wonderful comments dearest Florida 😳 Means a lot to me. πŸ€— So glad you loved the post and the siggies and song chosen. Thank you so much!! ☺️ πŸ€—

Very beautiful gifts and wishes for BawaBro and SwatiBhabhiji. Loved them!! πŸ‘ ⭐️ ❀️ And so true.. They r so adorable and awesome couple of our KTLK forum family.. Just like "Do Hanso Ka Joda!!" 😳 ⭐️ ❀️

ttrocks thumbnail

Thank you so much Vidishaaji. Glad you liked it!! 😳

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: syedzoya

Tupu di u always made me speechless with such beautiful postsπŸ‘

Thank you so much dear Zoya. So glad you liked the post and found it beautiful. 😳 Thanks lot for the kind words. πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita68

Fabulous Song post Tupu πŸ‘πŸ‘ U have made BawaSwati's beautiful day even more specialπŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved it. πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome song so perfect for the occasion and siggies just matching. For once i thought me looking into the journey of Ashni and BawaSwati together.❀️ It seems so real dearie ⭐️⭐️
Bless U Tupu for your awesome efforts and love for each one in the forum. Love U dearie πŸ€—

Dear Babita... you're so sweet!! πŸ€— It's always nice to read your lovely and sweet comments. Thank you so much for loving the post, the siggies and the song chosen.

Nothing would be more gladdening than to learn that this thread made Bro and Bhabhi's MA more special. 😳 So happy to know that it made you feel as if you watched AshNi and Bhavit-Swati's journey together!! How cute!! ☺️

Thanks a lottt for the kind words and blessings. Love you too Sugar!! ❀️ πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

Awesome post Tuppu. These are in appreciation of the effort you have put forth.

Flowers image Images

Wow.. such beautiful flowers!! ❀️ Thank you sooo muchhh Jayasreeji. πŸ€— Loved the flowers very very much!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Thank you so much for appreciating hte post and liking it. Am so glad you found it awesome. 😳

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Dear Tupu,,,, Had to inform you that we are at the Clarendon hills. Will come back by tomorrow and will reply at this thread. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot for your warmth and to every one coming and wishing us.. ! πŸ€—
plzz sis... we will be here soon... !!! So cold here... hooo... ooo... ooo πŸ˜›
πŸ˜†

This place,,, this thread... this forum,,, is a treasure for us πŸ€—
N thanks so little a word πŸ˜ƒ

Overwhelmed to get this precious.. priceless.. graceful gift from you Tupu... !!!

All my pleasure BawaBro. Can't express how glad I am for you found the thread a precious..priceless..graceful gift!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And, thanks a lot for informing... but I really wanted U and Swati to enjoy the MA celebrations for the whole weekend... than coming here and responding to the thread... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ So, it's prefect that you come here as and when time permits you.

Clarendon hills in IL.. weather must be very cold there... Temp. below freeze point Please take care of you both and of cutie pie Shubham. Wishing you all very Happy Thanksgiving.

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: floridadoc

Dearest Tupu..Just loved it..Thank you soo veryy muchh..
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Always a pleasure dearie.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— So glad you loved it!! ☺️ πŸ€—πŸ€—