Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Ohh my dear friend... thanks a lot for your kind words and very warm wishes.πŸ€— Making this post was absolutely my pleasure. 😳 I had read about your MA falling on 22nd Nov. on your YT thread last year - on 22 NOV 2013... But at that time, dunno why but the comments on YT used to get all jumbled - not in chronological order - so when I got to read it, it was already 23rd NOV in India and also I had big project submission deadline on Nov. 25th, 2013, Monday... So, couldnt do the post on your big day... Since then had decided to make MA post for you next year (i.e. in 2014) and am very very happy that this time, I could make celebratory post foryour MA right on NOV. 22nd!! πŸ₯³ You, BawaBro and all forum-friends loved and enjoyed the post is the biggest reward for me. ☺️ πŸ˜ƒ Hope you both had had lovely day celebrating 2 years of love and once again wishing you many more glorious years of celebrations, happiness and togetherness. God bless!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wow! So this is a one year plan.⭐️ πŸ˜‰Loved it and have enjoyed it fully dear. Can't tell ya Tupu, how we felt when we first saw it. 😳
Thanks many times for your love and warmth dear. Take my bow. πŸ€—
Well, not two, it's four years of .. you know πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ₯³
Stay blessed and wish you a wonderful life with your hubby!!!πŸ€—

Edited by Swatishubh - 9 years ago
Swatishubh thumbnail

For cutie pie Shubham πŸ€—

Cho chweet Bua
πŸ€—

Edited by Swatishubh - 9 years ago
Swatishubh thumbnail

No prob.s Swati. Take your time dearie. Was great catching up with you. You too tc and see you soon. πŸ€— Plz convey my regards to BawaBro and lots of love to my little laddu nephew 😳

you know what your laddoo did today morning? He very sincerely took the moisturizer and squeeze it to the extent he cud. And then said - aaa chchchhch mmmaaammmaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Thanks dear, for everything. πŸ€—
Swatishubh thumbnail

Thank you tons for the wonderful comments dearest Florida 😳 Means a lot to me. πŸ€— So glad you loved the post and the siggies and song chosen. Thank you so much!! ☺️ πŸ€—

Very beautiful gifts and wishes for BawaBro and SwatiBhabhiji. Loved them!! πŸ‘ ⭐️ ❀️ And so true.. They r so adorable and awesome couple of our KTLK forum family.. Just like "Do Hanso Ka Joda!!" 😳 ⭐️ ❀️

☺️ ☺️ ❀️
Swatishubh thumbnail

All my pleasure BawaBro. Can't express how glad I am for you found the thread a precious..priceless..graceful gift!!

And, thanks a lot for informing... but I really wanted U and Swati to enjoy the MA celebrations for the whole weekend... than coming here and responding to the thread... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ So, it's prefect that you come here as and when time permits you.

Clarendon hills in IL.. weather must be very cold there... Temp. below freeze point Please take care of you both and of cutie pie Shubham. Wishing you all very Happy Thanksgiving.

It was so cold, but was enjoyable at that time. Now we are learning for more snow and cool there.
We do wanted to have a long celebrations 😳 but sometimes studies and work need us more than anything. 😳
It's really a time to say ya Thanks Tupu, our sis πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Swatishubh thumbnail

You're welcome dear Swati. πŸ€—πŸ€— Making this post was truly my pleasure. Had decided to make it since a year... so glad it turned out so beautiful and You Both and everyone loved it. Please take your time in responding... studies come first, these things can always wait. You too take care... especially in this chilled weather. πŸ€— Love you too my dearie. ❀️

Thanks, this is so sweet of you luvzzz πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
God bless!!!

Swatishubh thumbnail

You're welcome dear Swati and it was all my pleasure to do this special celebratory post for your MA. πŸ€— Anything I could do for you, would be more than happy to do it. ☺️

Love you too and big hugs to you too. ❀️ πŸ€— Thanks a lot for all the love and kind words. Means a lot to me. 😳 πŸ€—

Tupu, you are an awesome sweet fellow i know. These words means a loads and tonnes dear. β€οΈπŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This one as well... Pushing up to save it from closure! 😳
babita.. thumbnail

This one as well... Pushing up to save it from closure! 😳

Brilliant !!! ⭐️⭐️
Now i can post more here too. 😳 πŸ˜‰
Thanks Tupu πŸ€—