Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Suvika.

creation along with the lovely song Tupu.

Thank you so much SujathaDi.😳 So glad you liked it and found it beautiful!! πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhirohan

Lovely song and awesome sigs Tupu darling πŸ‘ ⭐️
Super mast post πŸ‘

Bro and Bhabhi πŸ₯³
God bless u all with lots of happiness πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you sooo muchhh dear Bhavi. πŸ€— So glad you liked it and found it super mast!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

ttrocks thumbnail

Tupu for this awesome thread πŸ˜ƒ

All my pleasure dear Bhavi. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for all the beautiful words of apprecaition. πŸ€—
ttrocks thumbnail

Lovely song and awesome sigs Tupu darling πŸ‘ ⭐️
Super mast post πŸ‘

Bro and Bhabhi πŸ₯³
God bless u all with lots of happiness

Very beautiful siggy Bhavi dearest!! πŸ‘ ⭐️ ❀️

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: pansy123

Lovely song post Tupu dear πŸ‘

Thank you so much dear Eisha. πŸ€— So glad you liked it. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

ttrocks thumbnail

Thank you so much dear Ariya. πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: floridadoc

Tupu..For you dearie..πŸ€—

Awww...such beautiful gifts for me!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ Diamond bangles... beautiful clutch and b...i...g... gift hamper of yummy chocolates... Thank you sooo muchhh Florida dearie πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Really really appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness. ☺️ πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Please accept a h...u...g...e... thanks from me!! πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Cud never have ask for much than this, wud never be in any queue again, we're blessed with everything here, our life has got what we were destined to.πŸ€—

Beautiful and an exquisite wishing thread Tupu, I know how much efforts you have put into my dear. Your bro is so right -- thanks is a very little word -- We are engrossed in the luv, warmth, and affection through this awesome post, made for us.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Totally fabulous and very beautiful. ⭐️⭐️
Tupu, I really appreciate your efforts and your greatness my dear, an unbeatable and elegant song post. ❀️
Really speechless, have no words to say more. We'll come back to reply everyone again. Very tired and have to catch studies we missed for two days πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Tupu and everyone, thanks loads for your wishes, blessings and making our day much more special and enjoyable. Will be back soon.πŸ˜ƒ

Luv ya all with heart saying -- Thanks for sweetening our day. Your wishes and luv means everything.β€οΈπŸ€— Miss ya all, take care. Will be back in a day or two.

❀️

You're welcome dear Swati. πŸ€—πŸ€— Making this post was truly my pleasure. Had decided to make it since a year... so glad it turned out so beautiful and You Both and everyone loved it. Please take your time in responding... studies come first, these things can always wait. You too take care... especially in this chilled weather. πŸ€— Love you too my dearie. ❀️

ttrocks thumbnail

Thanks a load Tupu for this beautiful gift you have created for us.πŸ˜ƒ Love ya my dear. The song is so melodious and the wordings suitable for our ocassion πŸ˜‰ This thread is so special to our hearts, we've enjoyed it loads.-- you made our day. Thanks indeed is a very small word to express ourselves. πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Each and every siggy is mind blogging and so elegant. An excellent post, unbeatable and glorious. πŸ‘πŸ‘ ⭐️ πŸ‘πŸ‘
Luv ya dear, for you efforts and love. you are Awesome!!! ❀️ πŸ€—

You're welcome dear Swati and it was all my pleasure to do this special celebratory post for your MA. πŸ€— Anything I could do for you, would be more than happy to do it. ☺️

Love you too and big hugs to you too. ❀️ πŸ€— Thanks a lot for all the love and kind words. Means a lot to me. 😳 πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

Thank you so much for every words and wishes Tupu. Means a lot to us. Feels utmost happiness and want to say you -- Stay blessed my dearie β€οΈπŸ€—

So very happy to know these wishes and celebrations made you feel so blessed and happy dearest Swati. Thanks a lot for your warm wishes. πŸ€—