so maan ko pata hai geet us k past birth say realte karti hai 
pari is nice girl 
maan nervouse to face geet 
waitng for next 
Maya_Maan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I Hate You Mean I love You (Season 2)

Part 27

Geet walked as Maan walked her by holding her hand, his rough yet soft handling was making her weak and her heart was beating high as it will jump out of her rip cage, she was looking at him as he was looking around as he took her, she had an small smile on her lips, and finally Maan stopped as he found an lonely place where he can speak freely, and left her hand, as soon as he left her hand she felt like cry up,

Maan turned around and looked at her, who was looking at him with her upset puppy face, her golden liquid gaze dazzling up, "Great, now how will I explain her, how can I justify my act of rudeness that day, and how can I explain her by telling the real reason which I learnt from the doctor, she will think I am mad, past life, re birth, she will laugh at me, but what else will I say" Maan thought and suddenly she saw tears stocking up in her eyes, "I am sorry, sir" her soft voice came up,

Maan looked at her confused, "why is she asking sorry" he thought, "I know, In one way or other I must have done something to hurt you, so only you asked me not to show my face to you, but sir, I swear on Baba ji, I didn't do anything with intention of hurting you, I promise, from now, I will be 500 % careful of what I am doing, I will never hurt your feelings even without my knowledge, I will be careful, I will never upset you ever again, I am sorry" Geet poured out, "I am really" Before Geet could finish her line, Maan's finger stopped her words by sealing her lips,

And Geet stood there frozen as she felt his finger on her lips and she looked at his face which was looking at her with some kind of puzzled and upset gaze, scaring her more, they stood there in silence for a few second and suddenly Maan held her arms and pulled her close, that Geet had to hold his chest to prevent her from fall on to him, and she looked at him scared and puzzled, "I hate you" Maan said and Geet held her breathe for a second,

"I hate you Geet, I hate you for making me feel this guilt, I hate you for blaming yourself, for nothing, I hate you for forgiving me, I hate you for the blind admiration you have on me, I hate you" Maan said, Geet looked at him confused by his words, "sir," she started up, "Geet, why are you like this, I had insulted you for no reason, and you took it all on yourself, do I look like an saint who does nothing wrong, what I did was absolutely unfair and you are suppose to hate me for that but instead you are putting it all on you,"

"This act of yours is putting me into an ocean of guilt," Maan said softly with a sign, "sir, sorry, I didn't" Geet started, "Again sorry, if anyone had to say that word, it's me" Maan said with a smile, "don't," Geet jumped up, "ok, then scold me, yell at me" Maan said and Geet nodded a no, "I can't do that" Geet said slowly, "you already had done that, I like that Geet more than you" Maan said and Geet smiled big with his comment, "Geet, say something or I will punish you" Maan warned but he was sweet enough to melt her,

"I will take the punishment" Geet said, "seriously" Maan asked and Geet nodded a yes, "ok then, tomorrow come and meet me in my office, I will tell what your punishment is" Maan said and Geet nodded an yes, then they both turned silent, Maan was still holding her arms and Geet still had her hands on his chest, they were looking at each other, with no idea of moving away from there, Maan was so caught into her golden gaze shining at him, and her slight smile on her beautiful lips, she looked more beautiful,

"Geet was so much into Maan, his black diamond eyes shining up, his lips having a slight grin, melting her heart, his soft hold in her arms, his heart beating against her hand, she wished that her world should frozen like this forever, Maan's mobile suddenly vibrated in his pocket and Maan was pulled back from his dream land and took his hold away from Geet and Geet too looked down and blushed high thinking about her staring at him, "Geet, I got to go," Maan said, and Geet nodded,

"Tomorrow," Maan said, "Tomorrow" Geet to said and blushed and Maan nodded and walked away, Geet stood there looking at him, "Was it all a dream, Baba ji, is that really him, I can't believe it, Meera" Geet said excited and smiled big and went inside in search of Meera,

Maan came home with a peaceful face and he got shocked as he saw Pari in the hall with Dadi maa, "too crazy ladies together" Maan thought as he walked in, "Maan" Pari jumped up suddenly and rushed and gave him a quick hug, "what happened" she asked excited and Maan gave her a warning look, "Dadi maa, I will go and freshen up" Maan said and walked away, "Pari, I am so surprised, Maan seems comfortable with your presence, is there anything between you guys" Dadi maa asked as her eagerness shined up, "yes" Pari said as she held her shoulder, "we are friends, just good friends and ah don't you dare image anything more" Pari said

Dadi maa's face turned dual, "Dadi, My Sweetheart, don't you worry, soon, so soon, you will see Maan bring up an girl to you as his lover and ask for your permission to marry her," Pari said, "means he is in love now" Dadi maa jumped up, "Patience my sweetheart, patience," Pari said as she hugged Dadi maa, "trust me, I can see thing," Pari said, and Dadi maa laughed up, "whatever Pari, I just want my Maan to have an normal beautiful life, like others, he is successful and happy in his business life, but I will be happy only if he is happy in his family life too, I couldn't see my daughter's happy life, atleast I will be happy to see Maan's" Dadi maa said and Pari smiled and held her face,

"Sure Dadi maa, god is not so cruel that he would not full fill your wish, sure it will come true" Pari said, "Dadi maa, will go and have an word with Maan, and come" she said and Dadi maa nodded and Pari rushed into Maan's room, she opened the door without even knocking it, "Maan, what happened" Pari asked as she jumped in, Maan got shocked as he was standing there with the just towel wrapped around his waist, "there is something called knocking the door, Pari" Maan shouted up, and she got scared by his sudden roar and stood the silently, "sorry, was too excited to know what happened with Geet, so"

Maan shook his head, "Pari, you are impossible, you know, Get out" Maan said and Pari eyed him sadly, "I said sorry na, then still anger, still you want me to get out," Pari asked, "God, Pari, I am asking you to get out of my room, so I can change, wait outside," Maan said and Pari smiled big, and went outside and locked the door behind her, and in few minutes, Maan opened the door and Pari came in, "Maan, What happened, what Geet said, what you said, how did you meet her, I am sure she would have fainted seeing your look, tell me Maan" Pari listed up her questions,

"Pari, stop," Maan said and just said the talking part avoiding the starring, blushing, smiling, beautiful moments between them, "Maan, seriously she blamed herself, Maan, she is in love with you," Pari said, and Maan glared at her, "why do you get upset with the word love, see, she really likes you" Pari said, "yes, but that doesn't mean she loves me, she respects me a lot, that's all, nothing more, ok" Maan said and Pari nodded up, "but Maan, the conversation was good, so what is your punishment" Pari asked, "not decided" Maan said, "Maan, choose something so she can be with you, like she is near you smiling at you, so you can make her happy" Pari said and Maan scorned at her,

"Maan, I am serious, just now you said, you felt happy, when she was happy and smiled and you are feeling peace, it means the more time you spend with her, you will be better and happy yourself, so only I said" Pari said and Maan knew she was telling the truth, the moment he spend with Geet was so beautiful and he himself ached to have more, "ok, will think of something" Maan said, "Ok, Maan, I will call you tomorrow, bye" Pari said, and Maan looked at the watch, "Pari, it's too late, you better go in the morning," Maan said,

"Maan, it's ok, my driver is there" Pari said, "Pari listen to me, you stay here," Maan said firmly, "in one night your privacy will not get destroyed, I will as Nakul to arrange you a separate room, ok" Maan said, "Maan," Pari paused, "Ok," Maan roared in his MSK style, "Ok" Pari said immediately and walked out,

The morning sun shined on Maan, and he signed as he got up and looked at his watch which showed 8.30, "Damn, 8.30" Maan thought and jumped up, he rushed into the washroom with his mobile in hand, after a few minutes he came out all refreshed and throw the mobile on the bed and started to change into his business attire, last night he was thinking about Geet and so he slept late and well, as Maan changed his dress, his mobile rang up, and Maan picked it up, and attended the call, "yes, Adi" he said and there was silence,

"Adi" Maan called again, "Hello" Geet's voice came from other end and Maan took his mobile from his ears and looked at the display showing Geet's name, "Geet" he thought, "yes Geet," Maan said feeling an sudden excitement, "sir, you said to come to the office today, but at what time should I come" Geet said slowly, "hmmm, oh, I have meeting till 1.30, so oh, you have college right, then come in the evening" Maan said, "no sir, I will come in the afternoon even," Geet said, "what, cutting classes" Maan asked, "no, no, actually now holiday, exam holidays, fifteen days leave" Geet explained in detail,

"ok then, come at 2.00" Maan said and cut the call and smiled to himself and started to get ready for his office,

Geet came into Khurana office at Afternoon and Pinky was there tensed and worried for Geet, Geet walked up smiling at Pinky and this time Adi welcomed her and walked her to Maan's cabin as he knew Maan was waiting for her, Geet didn't miss the judging eyes of the office staffs as they all her witness her early visit and exit, but Geet didn't mind it, Geet knocked twice before entering the cabin and opened the door,

"Good afternoon sir" Geet said like a obedient little girl and Maan smiled and asked her to sit, "it's ok sir" Geet refused, "Geet, sit down" Maan ordered and she too sat down, but Maan got up from his chair, which made Geet to stand up and Maan signed her to sit down, and Geet to sat down, Maan slowly walked around and stood near her facing her, leaning on to his desk, Geet held the chair handle strongly to control her nervousness with Maan's closeness, "Hmm, so still ready to take the punishment" Maan asked and Geet nodded up an yes without looking at him,

Maan slowly bend down towards her making her more nervous and he held her chair in one hand and the table in other hand and got closer and Geet slowly looked at him and frozen up with her naughty gaze, "sure" Maan asked and Geet just stared at him unable to speak, somehow Maan was enjoying the effect he was having on her, the nervousness he was creating inside her and the excitement he was having on himself, Maan wasn't able to suppress the smile he was having up, "hmmm, ok" Maan suddenly pulled up and Geet was broken from the spell,

"You have any internship plan with any concern, you are doing your final year, in business course, so planning for any Internship" Maan asked and Geet nodded a no, "sir, as I am working as a part time employee for Mr. Sharma's company, I didn't think anything else," Geet said slowly, "hmmm, Geet, I was thinking about putting an joint venture with Mr.Sharma," Maan said and Geet suddenly smiled up, "Sir, really, Mr.Sharma will faint up," Geet said with a big smile, "I know," Maan said and walked up,

"Sir, but my punishment," Geet asked slowly, "Seriously, I had never seen anyone excited to be punished" Maan said with a grin, "sorry sir" Geet said, "Actually your punishment is, you will no longer be an employee of Mr.Sharma" Maan said and Geet looked shocked, "Sir, but" Geet jumped up, "sir, it's too much for an punishment sir, I can't resign my job with Mr.Sharma, he is more than an boss to me, he is the one who trusted me so much" Geet started to speak fast and Maan closed her mouth with his full hand making her eyes go wide in shock,  

"Will you listen to me, Ms.Geet" Maan said and Geet blinked up an yes, and Maan took his hands away, "You will work there, but not as an employee of him but mine, you will be handling the company from Khurana's side, you will be an MD for that concern from my side, and this is your punishment" Maan said and Geet looked at him blinking up in shock, "M.. M.. M.. MD" Geet trembled up and Maan nodded up an yes, "working for Khurana's" Geet asked again and Maan nodded again, "seriously" Geet asked,

"I don't have an habit of joking Ms.Geet" Maan said and Geet stood there frozen up, "Baba ji, me, working for Khurana's and MD for Sharma ji's concern on KC's behalf, I am dreaming right" Geet thought for herself, "Geet" Maan called her and she looked at him still shocked, "is he playing" Geet thought, and before Geet could speak, Maan took an document and put before her, "sign up, from now, you are working for me, and taking care of Mr. Sharma's event concern on behalf of us, you will be the MD there" Maan said firmly in his boss tone,

"He is serious" Geet thought as she looked at the papers, "sir, but" Geet puzzled, "my college" Geet asked doubted, "you said you are on leave, and also you can do as you are doing now, when you are free can do the job, after you complete your exams you can take it up fully, until than Adi will take care for you" Maan explained, "Sir, but why me" Geet asked still not sure, "why you shouldn't, you got talent, you are ambitious, you are highly motivated by your passion, then why not and also you are Maan Singh Khurana's" Maan paused and Geet looked at him shocked, with her golden gaze waiting for him to complete,

"Maan Singh Khurana's Admirer", Maan said and Geet smiled up and blushed up too, "now will you sign" Maan asked and Geet took the document and signed up, "Again signing without reading" Maan said and Geet gave the document to Maan, "I trust you sir" Geet said and Maan nodded, "ok welcome to Khurana's, Ms.Geet" Maan said as he extended his hand and Geet smiled and lead her hand and smiled up, they both shook hands and Maan left her hand, "from tomorrow, you can join up, all terms and conditions Adi will explain to you tomorrow ok,"

Geet nodded an Ok, Geet then started to leave, "Wait" Maan said and she stopped up, "here, take these to Mr. Sharma's office and get the deal down, your first assignment" Maan said, "you had to convince him for the joint venture" Maan said, and Geet smiled big as she collected the documents, "it's so easy sir, Mr. Sharma will sign it right away, thank you, see you tomorrow" Geet said with a big smile and Maan nodded, Geet then walked up jumping up unmindful of the office staffs starring at her, she can't believe what had just happened,

Maan too saw it and smiled up, "Geet, what are you doing to me, why am I feeling so excited and happy when you are with me, why do you always play with my emotions, first guilt then happiness, Pari is right, the more close you are with me, the more happy I am feeling, without any reason, without an word, what the hell is the connection between us, Geet, who are you to me" Maan thought smiling to himself,

Precap: Maan and Geet to go for a function in Punjab..

Note: Guys, my system is going for service.. my system will not be there with me for 3 days.. so can't update till I get the system back :( :( :( :(

taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful Update

I thought Maan will tell Geet whatever the doctor told him but instead
he gives her a punishment that benefits both of them , now he can't
understand as yet what connection he has with Geet
I think soon he'll find out that Geet was his love in his past life

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update👏

Ohhh geet... she is so innocent n blind in maan case... she blam herself for all that

Maan talk with geet nicely...good😊

Pari part...just ok

Maaneet meeting in office was so nice... maan offer is awesome😃

Love⭐️ it

kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maan is jst enjoying his effect on geet. 😉
Whenever maan is near geet gets lost in him completely nd she blushes. 😳
Maan ne geet ko saza di hai ya koi reward. 😆
Now geet is working for maan. 🥳
swpna thumbnail