The Emotional Outburst & Scars of Past:Collages Added

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Also I will take a mini break next week till 1st Dec and will return with my takes from 2nd Dec again since I m travelling to my hometown in Kolkata tomorrow and might not hv net there .. So till then miss me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Today's episode was really good and emotional one especially the way Nani cried her heart out and cursed that girl who ruined Vikram's life 😭😭 .. First time we saw emotional outburst of Nani and thats something really interesting to watch as now we know how Nani used to just put up that mask of happiness when from inside she is still carrying the scars of Vikram's past ... Another interesting part was first touch of ViBha when they both end up holding each other's hand while trying to hold Nani πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ .. And in precap it seems ViBha might b slowly coming close 😳

Coming to Nani's emotional outburst , so it all started with a silly misunderstanding where she thought Vikram is gay πŸ˜† but what followed was an emotional roller coaster ride as Nani ends up pouring her heart out to Shobha in a drunk state and thus Shobha's doubts r confirmed that Vikram's life was indeed ruined by some woman whom he had planned to propose on Diwali but mayb that same day he found out she was cheating on him πŸ€” ...

I m not sure if this is an after thought by CVs because earlier we were made to believe that something happened with Vikram's parents on Diwali but today we r made to believe that his girlfriend betrayed him on Diwali 😳 ; So then what about his parents and that flashback we saw when he went to Jiya's school ?? πŸ˜• ; I hope CVs know what they r doing with Vikram's past and there is something related to his childhood too due to which he connected with Jiya initially πŸ€”

Moment of the episode was definitely the scene when both ViBha holds Nani in their arms but in the process ends up holding each other's hand and we can say this is their first touch ☺️😳 ; Loved that awkward eyelock between both for split second as they realise that they r holding each other's hand and then slowly Shobha pulls out her hand from under his hand while Vikram looks on 😳 ; I felt it was first sign of their little attraction for each other and the awkwardness was visible as well 😳

Now I know why Vikram gets so annoyed if Shobha or anyone else finds out about his past .. Its because Vikram does not want anyone to sympathise with him or anyone to laugh at his past thinking what sort of a looser boyfriend he was and so he avoids sharing his past with anyone πŸ€” ; Today he actually tells about his fears to Nani while asking her what all she told Shobha and this is where we can see how even today Vikram is so vulnerable when it comes to his past 😭 ; Like he himself confesses that outside world might see this khadoos Vikram in action but from inside he is still the same emotional Vikram who is still carrying the scars of his past but dont want anyone else to see those scars and show fake sympathy

I dint like the way Vikram was so rude to his Nani especially when she was not even in her senses but I assume he too was not exactly in his senses as the fear of Shobha now knows it all was haunting him and making him restless from inside ; Vikram really needs to take a chill pill and let go off his past now .. So what if Shobha knows it ... She is not the kind of person who will go around painting the town red with his past story ,... She herself has gone through a lot in her life and so she understands what Vikram must hv gone through ... She knows how it feels to b betrayed by the most trusted person ... So I dont get why Vikram is so worried about Shobha finding it out when he too will know that Shobha will never take advantage of it πŸ€” .. I hope Vikram himself tells Shobha all about his past and relaxes a bit ... Its clear that he still could not move on from his past and this is what bothers and frustrates him even now .. Irony is he actually advices Shobha to move on when he himself knows its not easy ... Felt bad for poor Nani who was blasted like anything by Vikram just because she was worried about his future and so crused about his past to Shobha 😭😭

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
After Nani , another person who gets my sympathy today is Garima 😭 ; Poor Girl has no idea whom to tell about Ajay's blackmailing .. She knows her own mother will not trust her and Shobha is busy with her own job issues .. Poor Girl .. I hope Sanjay somehow convinces his brother and marries her asap before that Ajay does something dangerous

Also Vikram need to make Nani realise he is not gay before Nani goes mad investigating about it with her friends πŸ˜†

Coming to Sarika part , I fear she might directly land up in Delhi now with her fake crocodile tears since she has not been picking up her phone and this Sharda is as uusal over confident about her other daughter πŸ₯± .. Whenever Sharda shows over confidence in something , she falls flat on her face and the opposite happens πŸ˜† , so I fear this time too same might happen and Sarika might land up in Delhi saying she left her looser husband so that next triangle track between Sarika-Vikram-Shobha can start πŸ˜‰

Last but not the least interesting precap with Shobha showing her authority on Vikram by holding his hand and stopping him from going outside 😳 ... So now the comfort level is evident between both 😳 .. I think both r hving an argument over the rumours that Dorris might hv spread in office and so Shobha might want to leave her job and so Vikram looks all angry and frustrated or it could b past discussion too as Vikram feels Shobha told everyone about his past and so goes out to confront them but Shobha stops because she dint tell anyone about πŸ€” ... Overall damn excited for next week now πŸ˜ƒ

Today's Episode had the emotional depth which I loved and ViBha's first physical touch made the episode extra spl 😳

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Been watching this show since its inception and have to say the Monday and today's episodes were fantastic in terms depth and emotion.

Shobha in today's and recent episodes has started to shown signs of authority and apnapan rights on Vikram as she feels that she owes him that much for all he has done for her.

Yet little does she know that this ehsaas is something which she doesn't realise yet.

Jyoti, you used to write on Punar Vivah forum which consisted of Aarti and Yash? Was a reader and regular contributor in that forum!

You wrote well in that forum and write good in this forum too! Always a good read your posts.
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post JyoπŸ‘ waiting for collages😳
the episode was very emotional.. felt too bad to see how vikram has been suffered these years and nani portrayed it too beautifully⭐️
why sarika called shobha 10 times😑 i think she might be coming delhi in next week
Garima, poor girl has to sufferd all these just b/c of her mom
i seriously hate sharada😑 hope shobha help her. i seriously cant see her marriage with that AjayπŸ˜•
Nani looks super duper cute in talli avatarπŸ˜†
precap❀️ haye so excited for Monday epi

P.S: will miss ur posts 1 week. come back soon
and have a fun at your hometown, take care😊
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Once AGN a lovely post jyo ...gosh I should stop saying tht ..it's a given when u write it ...

ALLRIGHT this epi was very diff from the ones we have been witnessing so far...it was a BUILT UP ..epi which sort of lays the foundation for future epis ...an epi which have a peek into theist and one which is gonna impact the future ..πŸ˜†

Vik n Sho have a lot in common ..exceot Garu they both have been victims of the same said Family n have suffered in the hands of Sharda Sam sarika ...the 3S😑...and see how life comes a full circle ..now they are all suffering n will suffer as far as tarun n Ajay are concerned ..who will milk Sam n then throw them away like a piece of shit ...INFACT Sharda said tht her daughters are not like Sho ...u know it's right ...both Garu n sarika will suffer so much which Sho n Her kids will be protected by vik ...πŸ‘

Can't wait for future epis
jyoti06 thumbnail
Collages made by Ultimaterudra aka Swetha r added now 😳
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Excellent analysis of the episode by u, Gags! πŸ‘
Have a safe journey & enjoy ur trip with ur family yaara! πŸ€—
We will miss u a lot.. and also ur reviews on ADHY & Humsafars... πŸ˜’πŸ₯Ί

Is there any change of u still doing the reviews.. when u'l come online thrice in nxt week if u get time.. ? πŸ€”
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome analysis Jyoti πŸ‘ Will surely miss your posts. Come back soon πŸ˜ƒ
Lovely collages πŸ‘πŸ‘

Absolutely love the first touch of Vibha. 😳 Looking forward to many more πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Excited for monday!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Jyo!! Loved Friday's episode such a lot of emotional perks to watch !! Naani heart broken at the state of her poota wishes he had settled down long back but due to the past acars he carries which will never heal he never wants to move on and Shobha very inquisitive about the girl who left him so disturbed !! Vikram on the other hand felt like he is a Fool and everyone incl Shobha would laugh it Out !
Love the character of Vikram he is strong willed concrete lamp post never shakes bUT he is human with the feelings whixh have been deeply hurt & the beleief in comassion love affection has affected his inner sense so hard that he refuses to letgo & feels betrayal of being foolish himself in this world whixh is quite materialistic!! I am sure the hand support ehich Shobha gave with him for naani is truely one which they together will reach out for each in this journey!!

Loved those scenes of Vikram naani Vikram Shobha & the following day thebtonal change of Vikram for his naani whom he demanded an explanation!!

Garu is a strong girl/ woman yes she knows very well how horrible Ajay is but this blinded mother sharda has no way to believe her as she needs to keep her dignity & foundation strong 'n looks like more on Shobha's plate so she will have many things to take care

Precap is just aww the way she Shobha holds Vikram
& he looks at her