So.... Happy ending ... AP together WHERE?

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The man passed away
His wife Now living alone with her son and veer's daughter THAT too alone at home
Ayaan now needs to grow up quickly because he has to take care of his mother
reality is not that great as they made it...
paakhi wanted to live with Anshuman's memory then why this marriage ? why all said to her Move on ? when veer was not in love they made him fall in love... Its not his fault but that time she called his love as lust... im thankful she said sorry AT LEAST.
So the man left out with tears
when ever veer is needed he will fly to her home and help her with what ever needed... Paakhi would say i dont need u but i need u;
u claim its open ending ...
but... hope veer finds his happiness with some one who could return his love... who could love him more then any thing in the world...
any ways - it was sad ending
even for the anshuman - paakhi fans
because the pain of losing some one is such
that paakhi will be ALONE
she will miss her husband always
cry when needed... because in reality its not easy task to be ALONE... Any ways... She wanted to be widow , she should have NOT MARRIED VEER not let him come closer, IF they would show him just helping her and moving out. i would not mind but seeing the man's eyes, with tears. sorry i no longer feel sorry for paakhi because as said she used veer for free, after all she is Rathore
Move on is no longer Alowed.. be dhola maru and be happy in memories, good in stories i would have loved to see the story continue without male lead to see how she does it so well without veer's help !!!

any ways it was great to be here...
take care all... See Yaa... in other forums off course
Alvida
bye
Edited by ronshaan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4rosegirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A person doesn't have to be physically there to be with you. Paakhi feels complete with Anshuman's memories. She has Ayaan to keep her going. She is not alone just because she doesn't have a man in her life. Paakhi is a self-sufficient woman and can take care of herself.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that's true but seems veer will come here and there to help her out when she needs.
in other way - i would have done the same what veer has done !!

Dramabeans thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Theres a difference b/w living with memories and promoting Sati Savitri
self sufficiency does not mean one cannot need a companion
Rakhi1608 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bakwas ending. feel very sorry for Veer.
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4rosegirl1

A person doesn't have to be physically there to be with you. Paakhi feels complete with Anshuman's memories. She has Ayaan to keep her going. She is not alone just because she doesn't have a man in her life. Paakhi is a self-sufficient woman and can take care of herself.

completely agreed 😊
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved the ending! 😃