shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww Lookin fwd to precap !! Vikram babu is getting emotional & seems like things are hitting him hard from all directions !!

The way he was talking to Shobha wonder what was the conversation & then he was walking out and she held his hand !! ... Both these characters have a lot to handle They have gone through an emotional hard hitting deep rooted and rough betrayal ... Shobha feels today that she has her KIDS for her happiness But what About Vikram Sir !! These two make a lovely pair BUT what is in store !! These are many some dynamics in life where one gets into testing period may be this phase will depecit that where the threshold for Vikram will reach & he will Move On ... I hope Shobha also realizes that she needs to

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shanti, love your positivity... its always nice to read your intakes. they are thought provoking.. have to say ypu have lot of patience too...
shanti05 thumbnail
I love the story tellin in this show Yes with the ups & downs I stil like the way it ppacakges a daily episode & I always try to bring out the positive aspect why these characters are like that and why their dynamics change !! Shows have similar dynamics But somewhere some shades have their point of focus which I wish to dig deeper and project !!

Lookin fd to what Vikram doees pr Shobha or the dynamics affective him keeps me glued as these protagonists have they tales of such angles to depect
shinyvani thumbnail
That's right SHA, this show also has some drawbacks but if there is show without drawbacks you call that has a reality show. The way its going its absolutely fine. Just loved todays episode and as usual our APU was at his best 😉. I would like to mention that unlike other shows where they have to much of long and clse up shots, there is nothing such sort of things happening in ADHY. That's of the main reason why we want to watch ADHY episodes again and again.

As you mentioned the precap has put me in a curious suitation, just can't wait for the saturday and sunday to get over 😭 . Lets see whats in store for us monday.
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yes it was adorable ..I am liking how the slow progression of trust is coming in vibha 😆
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely positive post.
Precap looks interesting.
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is very difficult to predict and conclude any thing.The serial people have already annouced that the end results will depend on viewers comments.
Our point is, some drastic change should happen.Though she is "shadi sudha", can she live among the treacherous people like Samrath,Tarun and MIL..

What about Vikram? .After cheated by a selfish woman, when he starts to have feelings for Shoba,can we deny their union?

Or will the CV writers end the play by just both of them looking at each other?

Or will they make the characters say "we will meet in our next birth"

I am so confused.Can Shanti give a plausible reply?
Armu4eva thumbnail
I loved the precap, looking forward
Love how much Shobha is concerned for Vicky 😳

But picture abhi baki hai mere dost.. we got Sarika .. Samarth to return .. but feeling hopeful somehow.
shanti05 thumbnail
I remember how she blasted him about Available and blah blah lecture lekin precap was so beautiful the eyes talking the hand gestures goin all the way to show support understanding & trust a new beginning for her to move towards him how much will he accept how he will reciprocate yes a lot to weave many other external forces bombarding Still These two will stand by everything and see a new leaf