Tumhari Paakhi ends on a Open Note! see it this way!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
So what Paakhi and Veer are divorced or say signed the papers. And so what Paakhi decided to live alone whole life. Still Paakhi felt really bad when signing the papers and also at the time of departure and seperation with Veer.
Also, Veer left Riya there and said that so that he can have a reason to visit here.

Conclusion:
The ending is OPEN ending which means there are chances of Paakhi realizing about moving on in her life. Yes, she is truly Anshuman's life partner which should be respected because she loved him from her childhood. Now, with time moving on, Paakhi will realize that why she felt bad when Veer was going and the smile on Veer and Paakhi's faces tells us that though they haven't in the wedding relation, but someday they will be United. That day Paakhi and Veer will be married.

The ending was actually Unique and Great.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well, veer and paakhi ended as friends,
he has full rights to move on, she has full rights to move on
he has no open love waiting for him some where so i guess the man will be alone... !! good ending
i doubt
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
From the beginning I wanted Paakhi to be alone because she is a strong woman and can deal everything buy herself. I wanted her to love only Anshuman. I wanted Veer as just a friend who will support her and be by her side. But they ended up by marrying them. Why ? To show the unique love of Paakhi and Anshuman. Excuse me but this was an insult for both who believe in marriage and those who believe in love happens just once. SUPER DISAPPOINTED. 🤢 Uper se they are determined to show Paakhi as the Goddess that Veer has to leave Rhea with her. Hello wake up. Wasn't Rhea his everything. Taras gaya tha papa sunne ke liye ab jab usne papa bol diya toh de di beti Paakhi ko. Aaj tak thought Tere Liye had the worst ending but congratulations TP is no less. 🤢
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

From the beginning I wanted Paakhi to be alone because she is a strong woman and can deal everything buy herself. I wanted her to love only Anshuman. I wanted Veer as just a friend who will support her and be by her side. But they ended up by marrying them. Why ? To show the unique love of Paakhi and Anshuman. Excuse me but this was an insult for both who believe in marriage and those who believe in love happens just once. SUPER DISAPPOINTED. 🤢 Uper se they are determined to show Paakhi as the Goddess that Veer has to leave Rhea with her. Hello wake up. Wasn't Rhea his everything. Taras gaya tha papa sunne ke liye ab jab usne papa bol diya toh de di beti Paakhi ko. Aaj tak thought Tere Liye had the worst ending but congratulations TP is no less. 🤢

I agree... They shouldnt have got Veer and Paakhi married first itself.. I too believe that love only happens once..