They ruined a perfect story with a crappy last episode.!!!

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
FIrst of all , before you kill me... The tribute to the Paakhi Anshuman story was beautiflly shot and yes I am glad they showed that...
What I have a major problem with is the message of this entire episode and ending. Paakhi turns into Sati Savitri... when a few months ago EVERY CHARATER in this show was trying thier best to convince her living life alone is not easy , life goes on get married, now all of a sudden EVERY CHARACTER makes a u turn and agrees it is best for her to live like that.
She is now just a mother, AAyan 11 years old of age just grew up because as he told his mother he will now be responsible and take care of her and everything. This child has always forever lost his child hood because he is surrounded by a bunch of nimnots as adults!
No one , no one is disputing the fact that Paakhi loved Anshuman truly, no one is saying they did not have a good love story.
But in life when you have a child that already faced the loss of both the parents, you do the best to give them that stable home.
Here it is best to give them a pair of happily divorced parents...who are good friends... but what to do one of them had dedicated her life until she can join Anshuman who is waiting for her.
This is What they call a happy ending... for who?? This is a positive ending ...living life in a mansion alone...since you are so filled with the spirit of the dead??
I am sorry it was utterly Bakwas in my book!!!
Edited by Vinnie79 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dramabeans thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thats what I said you should join my post
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh yes, so disappointed! What was the point of moving the story ahead after Anshuman's death if they were going to butcher it like this in the end?
shrutiud thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well its ultimately anshumans paakhi... wat non sense is tht k single parents cant take care of thr kids... anshuman is paakhis life... its just fr ayaan tht she married veer...thr s friendship btwn paakhi n veer no doubt bt paakhi had dedicated her life fr anshuman...she just wont b able to love veer like tht...
croziaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree .. this is crappy ending... i m not disappoint because veepa r separated .. NO.. i m disappoint because of their execution.. really ..in my POV Thu epi was much-much better.. i liked the way they executed that.. if they continue that way ... i mean they could have showed veer and family say goodbye to her and all leaving her..with Rathores..she waving her hand and they freeze that scene and they ended on that note .. instead of glorify to Pakhi like a "Amar premika"..which i don't like..i don't like they showed her like a 15 century girl who is modern in some manner but she has still a mera pati mera devta hai .. walla mind set.. chahe wo kaisa bhi ho ..even she as obsessed to him she wants him in her all Janam.. she is ready to bear humiliation..and insult all janam..Really ..
i m not saying this is unreal .. in real life kuch logo ko sati bankar devi kehlane ka shauk hota ha...our PM's wife is a living example of Tumhari Pakhi..( i m not getting personal i m just giving a example, no offence please)
so Indian mind set is not going to change so soon. and PH has no intention to show something different...