Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

pocha means cat in malayalam..
currently all sakhis here are in a junglie mode...πŸ˜‰

But I'm a Poojari and a sakha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh no ... I feared this would happen. Sakhi has lost her mind and thinks I'm a girl now 🀣
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shyam09

But I'm a Poojari and a sakha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh no ... I feared this would happen. Sakhi has lost her mind and thinks I'm a girl now 🀣

i referred to all the sakhis in here sakha... u are always n will be "poojari" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

gooovvviiinnnddd!!! 😑 😑 if u can make my aarya a girl... u can be anything n do anything.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

n btw thanks for tht Os... that was too good... thanks for the morning treat.. you made my day!! πŸ˜ƒ

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnuMP

Krishnaa

Pragiti actually exists in the Indo Kakawin version. Actually they are twins Pregati and Pregawati. The version say they are Arjun's twins daughters, mother unknownπŸ˜‰, since someone we know is married only to that whatsisname🀒

One of them gets married to Ghato

Dunno, if they exist in other Indo verisons, where Panchali is married to all 5

yeah totally unknown to the "world" 🀣
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Here you go

http://sobokartti.wordpress.com/2009/11/19/variations-in-indonesian-mahabharata/

7) Pregiwa and Pregiwati are his two daughters. Their mother is unknown. They are brought up by their grandfather - an old hermit named Begawan Sidikwacana. When they grow-up they ask who their father really is, and the grandfather tells them that their father is Arjuna. Then they set out in search of their father. Abhimanyu rescues them and finally they find their father. Ghatothkacha marries them with Arjuna's permission. Ghatothkacha becoming Arjuna's son-in-law is another interesting twist!
AnuMP thumbnail

I prefer to think EMA angleπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Thats it, I have officially lost my marbles from watching an EK showπŸ˜†
guenhwyvar thumbnail

i referred to all the sakhis in here sakha... u are always n will be "poojari" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

gooovvviiinnnddd!!! 😑 😑 if u can make my aarya a girl... u can be anything n do anything.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

n btw thanks for tht Os... that was too good... thanks for the morning treat.. you made my day!! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jo aapka aadesh Sakhi
Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Actually there are many unknown children not just Arjun but other 4 brothers
Bhima had hit upon a century with kids!! Wow! he was busyROFL
There are two Abimanyus😲 one of Subhadra's friend has a child from Arjun and he also abhimanyu, but is adopted and reared by Drau-Krishnaa ; this abhi is a demon incarnate but with Krishnaa's rearing he becomes a good boy and as a 16 yr old dies fighting in chakravyyuha. He has a complexion of butter - the salted butter -yellowishπŸ˜†
since he is reared by Krishnaa and Arjun is also Krishna the boy abhi is also called KarshaNi
This info is in Skanda puran
Edited by lnidhi30 - 9 years ago
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just woke up now... πŸ˜† ...n saw a few arrangements in the forum that made me really happy... πŸ˜‰
AnuMP thumbnail
Krishnaa
That reminds me to ask you, can you add my name to the AT?πŸ˜†. I've only been here since April, I think.
Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMP

Krishnaa

That reminds me to ask you, can you add my name to the AT?πŸ˜†. I've only been here since April, I think.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Only the Shakuni of the AT would manage to get the Shakuni of the AT award without being a member of the AT

🀣🀣🀣