AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
POI has some good Dhri Drau scenes and some good Krishna Drau scenes

Let's talk about those
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy 15th Anniversary Drauholics and Poochas!!
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago
AnuMP thumbnail
Already loving the premise of your OS, Shyam bro. Didmt want to post there in case you needed to Res moreπŸ˜ƒ
AnuMP thumbnail
If you ignore the Karna parts, POI is actually a very well written book

This is the dreaded VH part, with Karna left out. I, personally, think it is beautiful

The bards sing of what occurred when Dussasan took hold of my sari to pull it away, exposing my nakedness to all eyes. How more and still more fabric appeared until he was exhausted with tugging. Was it a miracle? I don't know. I had shut my eyes. My body would not stop trembling though I willed it to. I clutched my sari in my fists"as though I could save myself with that futile gesture! The worst shame a woman could imagine was about to befall me"I who had thought myself above all harm, the proud and cherished wife of the greatest kings of our time! Now they sat frozen as I struggled with Dussasan. The sorceress had said, When in great trouble, rest your mind on someone who loves you. I tried to call up Dhri's face.
But all I could imagine was how enraged and helpless he'd feel when he heard of what had been done to me.

Then"maybe because there was no one else who could help"
I thought of Krishna. He owed me nothing; we were not related. Perhaps that was why I could fix my mind on him without being swept away by the anger that arises from expectation. I thought of his smile, the way it would appear on his face for no reason. The sounds of the courtroom faded"Dussasan's grunts, the whispers of the watchers.

Suddenly I was in a garden. There were swans in a lake, a tree that arched above, dropping blue flowers, the sound of water falling as though the world had no end. The wind smelled of sandalwood.

Krishna sat beside me on a cool stone bench. His glance was bright and tender. No one can shame you, he said, if you don't allow it.
It came to me, in a wash of amazement, that he was right.
Let them stare at my nakedness, I thought. Why should I care?
They and not I should be ashamed for shattering the bounds of decency.
Was that not miracle enough?
Krishna nodded. He took my hands. At his touch, I felt my muscles relax, my fists open. He smiled, and I prepared to smile back
Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning DRauholics..
n Poochas (aka junglie billies)

guenhwyvar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMP

Already loving the premise of your OS, Shyam bro. Didmt want to post there in case you needed to Res moreπŸ˜ƒ

Ahahah I was about to advertise here for all the Drauholics and ArDi fans. Hopefully my writing can live up to the OS standards. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm not much of a descriptive person though, but I need to work on that more for this OS.

For those curious, it's an ArDi OS ... a love katha of the one and only ArDi that expands across different ages and time periods.

Check it out here:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4232039&PID=116278003
guenhwyvar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

Good Morning DRauholics..
n Poochas (aka junglie billies)

😭😭😭 what about me 😭😭😭
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
@sakha awwwhhh again Os abt ur sakhi n paarth... ❀️ good...
my request can you pls continue the pragiti one!!
Regina_Lupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyam09

😭😭😭 what about me 😭😭😭
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pocha means cat in malayalam..
currently all sakhis here are in a junglie mode...πŸ˜‰

AnuMP thumbnail
Krishnaa
Pragiti actually exists in the Indo Kakawin version. Actually they are twins Pregati and Pregawati. The version say they are Arjun's twins daughters, mother unknownπŸ˜‰, since someone we know is married only to that whatsisname🀒

One of them gets married to Ghato

Dunno, if they exist in other Indo verisons, where Panchali is married to all 5

Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago