Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Intrepida

I also think that Vikram the mad genius knows about doris-sandeep chakkar!!

I was very tempted not to watch because of all the negative people but Vibha always bring a smile to my face! they are adorable!
acid attack is just scary, cant even fathom it! I hope Garima tells someone about the threat, but its tv, its the one place where good people lose their brain at the opportune moment! lol!

great post as always!

Yes ViBha scenes r always worth watching ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... rest I hope Vikram knows it all and teaches a good lesson to Dorris and Sandeep .. lets see

and yes I hv same thoughts on this acid attack thing
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

Hey superb analysis ๐Ÿ‘

i seriously find today epi very boring..
ajay is an exact copy of tarun & smarth so that was expectd from him.. i think now garima will do court marriage with sanjay
Nani and vikram scenes was good๐Ÿ˜† Nani ka shak ab paka hogya hai๐Ÿ˜† and all thanks to vikram ๐Ÿ˜†
and again sandeep and his cheap tactics๐Ÿ˜ก but this is good for us b/c vikram will defintly goona take side of shobha phr may he more VIBHA scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yup mayb these rumours r gonna work in favour of ViBha and we might see a strong bond between them as they stand together and fight out these rumours

Ajay looks a bit psycho too compare to Tarun or a Samarth .. he can go to any extent to get Garima which is scary
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sudha-

Well said Jyoti!

Shobha's lecture to Saif about marriage is an institution and how she still wants to b with her husband because of her kids was not needed I feel because she clearly knows her husband can never b a good father , so whats the use of staying with such a man who cannot b a good father or a husband ?

I said the same thing on the other post! Completely agree with you! Wish Shobha would take a stand there ! As should the other women in the serial

I agree .. I so want Shobha to take a stand and if she feels kids need a father then go for remarriage and marry someone who at least respects the institution of marriage unlike Samarth
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Jyo lovely post as usual ..

Will wait for Shweta 's collages

Hmm jyo I am gonna rant a LIL

N I m not very happy ..the Dorrice n Sandeep fiasco ..petty office politics p,us the way Dorrice is maligning Sho ..doesn't go dwn too well..but I will still give it a skip ..as I know ppl do get down to dirty stuff at work places

However the Ajay fellow with the acid attcak thing was TOO much to be shown just casually on national tv ..I do get it tht Ajay is not someone to be messed uo with ..I am sorry this is not the only way to show all this ...

We all know how the things are for women these days n I Just don't endorse this ...

Other than tht loved vibha sscene n nani too she is adorable as a concerned mother figure

Swetha wont b able to post collages as she is too tired but its just for yesterday .. she will post collages for today's epi for sure ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Office politics is still fine as long as ViBha fight it out together and the drama escalates

but this acid attack is too much .. hope CVs dont graphically show it too .. even the thought is scary na
jyoti06 thumbnail

thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Amazing post as always Jyo!
Heres a short one from me. Not at all happy with the ep. I was cranky all day and the ep ruined my mood even more

I was disappointed and irritated by the amount of negativity depicted. Ajay, Tarun and Samarth plus we have Sandeep and Doris.

Exactly ... too many negatives can spoil the party ... just hope we see moree of ViBha positives from here on

What is the show trying to prove? That women are creatures to be played with? Don't they have any identity of their own?

thats what I m not happy about .. Garima looks scared .. Shobha still wants to b with Samarth ... when will these woman stand up against injustice strongly ?? ๐Ÿ˜•

The negativity completely overshadowed the ViBha aand Vikram-naani scenes.

yes to some extent it did

Shobha's curiosity is justified. Funny how she checked his personal file. But what was his file doing in office? Also Vikram now really has to do away with his double meaning dialogues and smirks. Either Vik knows what his naani is thinking and playing along or his is way too innocent.

I guess he has kept all those cards letters and stuffs at office while his diary is in house ... Vikram's double meaning dialogues r funny , so ok with it as long as this gay thing is not dragged much ๐Ÿ˜†

I want the doris-Sandeep plan work and the rumors of them having an affair spreads. Kya pata, Vikram might actually propose Sho.

possible na ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting for today's episode. Hope they don't spoil our mood *sigh*

same here ๐Ÿ˜•

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

@Jyoti:

Lovely three takes!๐Ÿ‘
I agree with you that yesterday's episode was not too good! There were three irritants for me:
1. I thought it was too far-fetched that Vikram's personal file (marked as "Personal, that too!) was in his office with official files. Will a man who is trying to keep his past under wraps not be ever so careful not to leave such a fat file in the office? I think in a bid to make Shobha go through his things and get to know something about him, they have done something as silly as him keeping his file in office!

I agree ... one diary was enough ... this file thing looked a bit forced na ... thats why I want his past to fully come out so that CVs dont show these silly things anymore
2. There was too too much of Dorris and her sniggering to her office mates about Shobha. That too was a bit over the top! Just too much footage given to that!

yeahh I agree .. little bit was ok .. but almost 5 mins on Dorris ka gossip looked like filler .
3. I thought it was very bad of Tarun's useless brother to talk of throwing acid at Garima. Really when this is such a huge problem in society I don't think serials should highlight this. Then every Romeo on the road will think this is a good dialogue to give the girl whom he loves but she doesn't love him back. Just as we are saying Ruq drugging Salim in JA should NOT be shown, these kind of loose dialogues like acid throwing should NOT be shown in TV serials!

I agree ... and if they really want to highlight the social issues , then there should b a positive outcome in the end with Garima complaining to police about Ajay and sending him behind bars ... otherwise no use showing even more negativity

Word Count: 1

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Excellent review of the episode by u, Gags! ๐Ÿ‘
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jyo, nice post.. for the records, I always read your post - each episode. I catch it on my phone usually and sometimes I am not even logged on (too lazy to type on phone). So may not see my like๐Ÿ˜ญ for the post.
BUT-I am laways on the same page with you. I really love how you take a strong stand against Violence- no matter what! You did not even spare our hero Vikram when he shouted at the kids ๐Ÿ‘!!! I wish Shobha and Ridhima do the same! My respect for shobha is less these days๐Ÿ˜ญ- ever since she was arrested! I really wish they make her character show more spunk. its high time she does that! The intial shock is over, by now she knows (without an ounce of doubt) that samarth was a cheater, a womanizer, a traitor and a selfish husband and I don't think he has given any reason to think that he is a best father (remember Jiya's flashback)๐Ÿ˜ก... So she is going to be his lawful, loyal wife for the rest of the life so the kids can have a father๐Ÿ˜•? how much more will she take before she takes a stand against a bad guy who happens to be the father of her kids๐Ÿ˜•??? like someone mentioned in another post- is she showing a good example to Jiya???
Just my thoughts!!!
Also, I agree with you- the show seems a bit dragging by showing same issues back and forth๐Ÿฅฑ... I love the naani and vikram equation and I absolutely love Jiya's dramebaaz dialogues! She reminds me of my niece so much๐Ÿ˜Š.
I am waiting anxiously for some chemistry to brew between shobha and vikram๐Ÿ˜›.. I need some sexual tension, some awkward situations, etc to keep the romantic in me happy๐Ÿ˜ณ. So far they just seem to be two good friends comfortable ๐Ÿฅฑ with each other...
Edited by surabi - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks jyo nice analysis!! Sorry I slept early yeaterday!!

Shobha lookin into Vikram's personal stuff was not good but yes inquisitivness always kills & she saw & was surprised aww my laal gopal Vikram had such a lot of depth & love for thAt womqn whom he saved up beautiful treasures ๐Ÿ˜ญ !! The cross questioning about if she read the document was fun & the holding & truck kay peechey !! He must have indeed been so romantic & happy man!!

Her Speech about Marriage & Institution was a little annoying Knowing the fact her husband is such a horrible man whi disrespects it yet for her kids sake she said no wonder Saif was sarcastic I felt saying what a speech these things should hit her hard , infact if she comes to know Vikram's journey she should see and understand how much he has gone thro with betrayal as feelings Love compassion trust respect sees equality not how it was for a man or woman!!

Ajay is a creep and hope Garima is very alert & her talk with sanjay & he wanting to get married sonno if its a rite decision yet may be the risk taken would show Ajay the clear picture of she is not the one & u are indeed a jerk but people like Ajay may never change & that acid attack scare

Dorris is a trouble maker but I want to see if Shobha is intelligent enough to give her back and not fall into any trap even if this leads to her mu with Vikram but knowing Vikram he may keep an extra guard as he knows the dynamics of society pretty well
Let it be in his office too !!

Naani & her extra thoughts poor lady worried as hell abt her poota ๐Ÿ˜† love their scenes they are adorable !!

Precap was interesting Hope Vikram will spill some beans of hid past coz shobha is on the roll!!

No collage today?? May be Shweta is busy