Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Actually, I want to see Pooja in Bollywood, she deserves Bollywood and nt tellyworld,😉 I dnt want Pooja to do any typical romantic, love-hate show, neither saas-bahu show, seeing her talent, she deserves a women-centric show, and I would love to see her with Aham, ❤️ both are good looking, and Aham look wise and physique wise look like a warrior, and Pooja can easily carry out any role, she is graceful, and beautiful, so I would love to see Aham and Pooja in a new show!! ❤️
Edited by Rihan05 - 9 years ago
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rihan05

[STRONG]Actually, I want to see Pooja in Bollywood, she deserves Bollywood and nt tellyworld,😉 I dnt want Pooja to do any typical romantic, love-hate show, neither saas-bahu show, seeing her talent, she deserves a women-centric show

Agreed... 😊

Word Count: 1

...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rihan05

Actually, I want to see Pooja in Bollywood, she deserves Bollywood and nt tellyworld,😉 I dnt want Pooja to do any typical romantic, love-hate show, neither saas-bahu show, seeing her talent, she deserves a women-centric show, and I would love to see her with Aham, ❤️ both are good looking, and Aham look wise and physique wise look like a warrior, and Pooja can easily carry out any role, she is graceful, and beautiful, so I would love to see Aham and Pooja in a new show!! ❤️

Same is my wish for Aham.. I dont mind any -wood 😛 .. and glad if Pooja follows 😊
Rihan05 thumbnail
thanks,
Edited by Rihan05 - 9 years ago
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pooja is a powerhouse of a talent who would rock any show she dd no matter who is cast opposite her.
I loved the ShaJa chemistry in MB and would really love to see that explored more in another show
But since that depends on the producers, if she is cast with anyone else, that should not take away from the ShaJa chemsitry.

Given her talent she will do great with anyone and I would like to see that.

She should be able to spread her wings and enjoy doing it. And i agree...why not Bollywood and while we are at it, why not Hollywood too...she certainly has the looks and the talent
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
all i can say is people fighting or let me be clear even feeling awkward when aham n pooja is related as a pair is their success in portraying their respective char as karna and draupathi... they have done soo well tht even when their faces comes to our minds we will be like... naaa... not k n d 🤣
they have etched these chars into our hearts...

but i would like to see them both.. if they surpasses this naaa feeling then hats off you both...
they are indeed 100+% successful in their acting...

we know both are great actors.. but how much flexible are they???? n a new show can only say tht.. till then lets wait!!

Rihan05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">Same is my wish for Aham.. I dont mind any -wood😛.. and glad if Pooja follows😊</font>

I want Aham to do a historical show, and his role should be power-packed, like Rajat Tokas in Akbar show, I want him to choose a historical show, and i would love if Aham and Pooja are cast together as lead.. 😊
...Diala... thumbnail
Rihan05.. would you mind an Historical movie? 😉😆 knowing the extent to which PHs demean historic characters for TRP, am afraid
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amritat

Well said...🤣
Well I now want to see Pooja with everyone...

Wat about Pooja n Arav... or Pooja n Anoop...or maybe Pooja n Dushasen( dont remember his name) or Pooja n Arpit...🤣 😉 ...I think she has sizzling chemistry with EVERYONE...

Wat about the actor playing Sanjay? 😉

I for one would love to see Pooja and the actor who played Dushi 😆 ... That would be just ... Who know? Hot maybe? The guy looks good without the facial hair ... Neither will i be opposed to Ranka seriously ..😆

Pooja and SRJ to is a given -- they do have amazing chem .
In the end, I just wanna see Shah and Pooja together in some great Epic show -- They have amazing Chem -- Ankhon Ankhon me hi 😳
HelloHell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i would also love to see pooja with dhirit dont remember his name exactly.. but definitely the chemisty would sizzle 😆