Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HelloHell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
physique match id go for shaja any day... its their eyes. thats all that us required in their chemistry for me. 😳 😳 😳 😳
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If the script is strong and bold I wouldn't mind seeing Pooja along with any actor...infact I can ship Pooja and Paras too, given the fact that story is the king and not the couple!!
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

<font color="#666666" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If the script is strong and bold I wouldn't mind seeing Pooja along with any actor...infact I can ship Pooja and Paras too, given the fact that story is the king and not the couple!!</font>

Well said...🤣
Well I now want to see Pooja with everyone...

Wat about Pooja n Arav... or Pooja n Anoop...or maybe Pooja n Dushasen( dont remember his name) or Pooja n Arpit...🤣 😉 ...I think she has sizzling chemistry with EVERYONE...

Wat about the actor playing Sanjay? 😉
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am glad there are some Pooja fans atleast who are open to seeing her with other actors/co-actors.

I adore ShaJa as well and I've made creations on them too, but I am not bound to some oath that I cannot admire Pooja with other co-actors outside MB.

There are some fans who only admire ShaJa and prefer them, but there are many other fans to who admire ShaJa...AND are also open to seeing Shaheer or Pooja with other co-actors too. Everyone has their own preferences.

But its sad when people get taunted directly or indirectly for their choice of pair (especially if it does not follow majority) or worse, actors get bashed unnecessarily.

Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well I can see ppl taunted fr being in d majority too... U r in d majority u r automatically termed as an oppressor n dictator without saying a word 😆
Anyway...I really don't have any probs seeing them with other actors...in fact I was talking to my friend some days back that how would Pooja look with Karan tacker n ksg...even Sid Malhotra if she ever goes Bollywood way 😉 but it is the actor in question in this thread I m not at all keen to see her with...not because of his acting or looks... The simply look like siblings to me 😆
Well this was for ppl who think u r a blind,obsessive n brainless hypocritic person d moment u say u belong to d majority...
amritat thumbnail
Dangelz

Ohkay...jokes apart...u see we ShaJa fans are well aware that Pooja is a professional who will have to move on n do shows with other actors...Just bcoz we do 'ShaJa ShaJa'all the time, doesnt mean that we literally want only them and no one else...😊

Yes...I would die to see them together again but nowadays repeating pairs is not the norm...so Shaheer n Pooja will probably never come together again...Atleast I am well aware of that.

The problem starts wen people start comparing pairs n say things like 'XYZ dont have chemistry'...'XYZ looks like an aunty next to him', 'I hate XYZ n I am only giving my opinion'...especially in the forum where the pair is very popular...

I am well aware that Pooja n Shaheer are bashed like anything elsewhere, especially Pooja n I can also quote some people of wat exactly they said in nasty terms...but we are not allowed to bring that here...Anyway, u see...if one goes to Jodha Akbar forum and says 'the actors playing the actors playing Jodha n Akbar never had any chemistry and I can say that loudly and proudly', then that person will be ambushed by their fans... 😆
Similarly, if someone comes here n says the same about ShaJa, it is expected that fans would retaliate as they are in majority...

As for bashing stars, I think Dangelz, we have met before at Draupadi' AT, n probably know this, I am not one who would bash actors...I personally find it utterly idiotic, stupid, childish n absolutely mindless to bash an actor just bcoz we think he/ she is not pretty enough...ironically there are many people who do that 'elsewhere' and raise a hue n cry in this forum wen their words are questioned. There is a thin line between bashing n giving opinion, n that line is very easily crossed.

Anyway, I agree with u...n I have said this before...Aham n Pooja are good-looking people n great actors...So may be they will look great together...Y only Aham? Pooja being an awesome actor can create chemistry with anyone...

We as ShaJa fans will never come out of our ShaJa dreamland 😆 but if she's paired with someone else, we'll be the first one to watch as well. 😊
Edited by amritat - 9 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
@ Shriya - Seems like my comment was taken in a different light here. My intention was not to target ShaJa fans or anything, but yes maybe my mistake was to generalize all fans.
I know majority get taunted to, and that is wrong as well...as I said, everyone has their own preferences. I wasn't trying to say all majority fans are like this, but within majority a few fans do cross lines and this is not purely based on fan groups here on IF. Even some fans in minority fan groups can cross lines too.

Its good to know that you are open to seeing Pooja with other people as well and its fine if you don't see Aham-Pooja clicking as a pair, I totally respect that.

I apologize for any misunderstanding.

@ amrita - Same thing I said to Shriya above. My intention was not to target ShaJa fans or anything, but yes maybe my mistake was to generalize all fans.

I totally understand that comparing pairs and things is not acceptable. Whether people are saying negative stuff about a popular pair, or people saying negative stuff about an alternate pair...it is wrong both ways.

As I've said, I like ShaJa myself and I have admired their chemistry alot in MB. So yes, its definitely sad to see if people bash ShaJa aswell just cause their own personal favourites or minority pairing is being bashed.

I'm really sorry I didn't mean to target any specific person for bashing, and as far as I've read, I know you don't bash. I wasn't purely basing my opinion on IF fan groups or anything...I was talking about fans outside as well. And I completely agree with what you said, about the thin line between critically giving an opinion and bashing. Happens a lot in many forums.

I'm not saying all fans are a certain way, but there are always some fans in any fan group who do shove their opinions down other people's throat. Or I have seen fans who feel that if you are a fan of a certain popular pairing, but you like seeing them with other people then...you are not being 'loyal' to the majority group. Sad, but it does happen.

I understand how die-hard ShaJa fans feel too, cause I too have personal favourite pairings and at times it is hard to see them with anyone else.

Once again, sorry for misunderstandings...I didn't mean to target or generalize fan groups.

amritat thumbnail
Dangelz...Its ok dear... 😊

I know how crazy people can get on fandom... 😆 n I have learnt this from Mahabharat fan groups only. I know how diehard fans try to force their own, sometimes factually incorrect ideas down the throat...And I know how fans bash other actors, but that is mostly bcoz they r fans of some other actors...

But u see, my target is not a fan group but a hate-group. It is really surprising to see how much time n effort people spend to hate n bash. I would rather spend the whole time defending my favourite. I am not against any particular pair( except Jambu fruit, if u know wat that is 😆 )...different pairs appeal to different people.

Some are fans of Arjun-Draupadi, some r fans of Arjun-Subhadra, some like Pooja with Shaheer n others with Aham...
Its alright to have different likings...The problem starts wen people start abusing one pair to prove that the other pair is superior...
I am only an Ardi lover...n I honestly dont care about other pairs of Mahabharat...except again Jambu fruit 😆 which I protest against...People can write OSs or whole novels with Arjun with his other wives or Draupadi with her other husbands...I am not bothered...For me,only Ardi matters...

Fans can go on n on about how much they like Pooja-Ashish or Pooja-Aham, but saying things like 'blind fans cant see that ShaJa dont have chemistry'? Really?This is wat triggers fanwars...
I have been seeing a lot of chemistry between them from Day 1...😆

And honestly, I was not really that fond of Rohit-Pooja's pairing, although I think Rohit was the best Yudisthir I have seen...But I never bashed them...I would rather write pages on ShaJa...than 2 nasty comments on Rohit...
Its not Rohit's fault that I dont like the pairing...so I would never make a page on Twitter n make all sorts of nasty, cheap comnents n then say 'Its my opinion'...Indeed freedom of expression is not a blessing always...

Debating on Mahabharat characters is one thing...they r very intense but debating on onscreen couples? 😆

Actually, the problem starts wen u meet a person on India Forums 'giving opinions' n know already wat nasty things that person actually says on other social networking sites...So even if that person tries to be all diplomatic here, owing to rules, we know wat that person actually feels n says...n being a human, we fans behave accordingly with that person here...
Human flaws, I guess... 😆 Cant pretend to be blind on such cases...

Anyway, enough of self-defence... 😆 n self-advertising...🤣

It was nice to talk to u... 😊 😆
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Dangelz...Its ok dear... 😊

I know how crazy people can get on fandom... 😆 n I have learnt this from Mahabharat fan groups only. I know how diehard fans try to force their own, sometimes factually incorrect ideas down the throat...And I know how fans bash other actors, but that is mostly bcoz they r fans of some other actors... Exactly, I completely agree with everything you said here! Fandoms get chaotic, and the more popular the show/actors/pairings are...the more chaotic they get. I have seen plenty of craziness in fandoms, which is probably one of the main reasons I usually choose to remain silent on forums and prefer to be a silent reader. There are some fans who you can try to reason with sensibly, but they will unfortunately never understand and will continue living in their own bubble.

But u see, my target is not a fan group but a hate-group. It is really surprising to see how much time n effort people spend to hate n bash. I would rather spend the whole time defending my favourite. Yes, exactly! I find it ridiculous that people will take time out and bash and hate people, and not have anything better to do. I am not against any particular pair( except Jambu fruit, if u know wat that is 😆 )...Yes, I have heard of the Jambu fruit incident and know what which pair you are referring to. 😆 different pairs appeal to different people.

Some are fans of Arjun-Draupadi, some r fans of Arjun-Subhadra, some like Pooja with Shaheer n others with Aham...
Its alright to have different likings...The problem starts wen people start abusing one pair to prove that the other pair is superior... Yes, this definitely is an issue. Its fine to like whoever you want, but as soon as you put down one pair to prove the other pair as superior...things get nasty.
I am only an Ardi lover...n I honestly dont care about other pairs of Mahabharat...except again Jambu fruit 😆 which I protest against...People can write OSs or whole novels with Arjun with his other wives or Draupadi with her other husbands...I am not bothered...For me,only Ardi matters...

Fans can go on n on about how much they like Pooja-Ashish or Pooja-Aham, but saying things like 'blind fans cant see that ShaJa dont have chemistry'? Really?This is wat triggers fanwars... Yes, totally agree. Even if people do feel ShaJa don't have chemistry, there can be a more polite way of saying that or disagreeing...but as you said, there is a fine line between criticizing and bashing, and clearly many people make that mistake of crossing the line deliberately
I have been seeing a lot of chemistry between them from Day 1...😆

And honestly, I was not really that fond of Rohit-Pooja's pairing, although I think Rohit was the best Yudisthir I have seen...But I never bashed them...I would rather write pages on ShaJa...than 2 nasty comments on Rohit...
Its not Rohit's fault that I dont like the pairing...so I would never make a page on Twitter n make all sorts of nasty, cheap comnents n then say 'Its my opinion'...Indeed freedom of expression is not a blessing always... Yes totally, ofcourse there are always certain people who feel great pride to make nasty comments and bash people. If you dislike people or pairings, there is no need to be so rude about it.

Debating on Mahabharat characters is one thing...they r very intense but debating on onscreen couples? 😆 That is extremely common, and I've been witnessing debates on onscreen couples since years. 😆 If you go into forums of popular show or popular pairings, these debates are known to all lol.

Actually, the problem starts wen u meet a person on India Forums 'giving opinions' n know already wat nasty things that person actually says on other social networking sites...So even if that person tries to be all diplomatic here, owing to rules, we know wat that person actually feels n says...n being a human, we fans behave accordingly with that person here...
Human flaws, I guess... 😆 Cant pretend to be blind on such cases... Oh okay I see, and yes I can understand.

Anyway, enough of self-defence... 😆 n self-advertising...🤣

It was nice to talk to u... 😊 😆 Thank you, same here :)

Word Count: 1

...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey this one looks good.. and seems they are into some silly argument.. 😆