Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brainbox1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi my lovelies. Hope you are all well, unlike me who is ill. Nonetheless, I decided that I could make myself feel better by updating. Hope you enjoy it and please DO leave your thoughts in the comments. P.S. I am not ALWAYS able to PM certain individuals so please if you think I might have updated then just check instead of waiting for a PM. I will try to PM, but can't do more than 10 a day.
Enjoy Part 5! πŸ˜›

*Zain's POV*

We both turned to see whose voice it was. Stood there was a smirking Nafisa Bhabi. She was looking at Aaliya, maliciously.

"So, here's where she hides," she announced, theatrically.
"What are you talking about Bhabi?," I asked.
"Your wife, sorry, soon-to-be ex-wife. When everyone insults her or accuses, she comes here to hide," she cackled.
"Bhabi, I haven't done anything! So I have nothing to be insulted about," Aaliya defied.

Nafisa Bhabi looked scared then, almost like her secret had been revealed. The worry in her eyes was evident. I was going to enjoy exposing her because, not only was she the reason that my dad was no longer here, but she also tried to make my wife, the person I love more than anything in this world, look guilty in the process.

"Bhabi, why are you here?" I interrupted.
"Mom wants you to come home, right now. Sanam's here," she said, with little confidence.
"Who's Sanam?" I asked, bewildered.
"Sanam is the girl Mom's chose for you, the girl who Mom wants you do marry, after you and Aaliya are divorced," she told me.

I looked up at Aaliya and her face fell. Her eyes were full of confusion, anger and betrayal. She blinked furiously and walked out of the room.

"Bhabi, I'm very busy. Please leave," I commanded.
"But Zain..." she tried to explain before I interrupted.
"Just get out. And tell Mom that I won't marry Sanam, and I can tell you that for sure," I all but screamed.

After Bhabi had left the room I ran out to find Aaliya. I searched all over the hotel but I couldn't find her. I then thought about Rehaan, if he was at work then Aaliya had no transport, she couldn't go anywhere, not far. That's when I thought of Dad's grave.

When I got there I saw that she was weeping while looking at where Dad was put to rest. She was shaking with heart-wrenching sobs while talking to Dad.

"Mamu, you know that Zain ... He agreed to marry someone else. I didn't know how little I meant to him. After he found out I was innocent I thought it would be okay. I thought that he loved me Mamu. But no. He's not mine anymore. Me and this baby will be all alone. With no-one to love us, to care for us, to protect us. You always said that me and Zain would be together forever but you were wrong Mamu. Zain's never cared for anyone but himself. He didn't care for me when he asked for a divorce. I always suffer Mamu, at the sharpness of his tongue and because of his uncontrollable anger. I don't care anymore Mamu, it just hurts too much. I want the hurting to stop! Why won't it stop?"

When her shouting had ceased I went and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug. She whimpered helplessly as she held onto me, like clinging for dear life.

"Princess, talk to me," I pleaded.
"And say what Zain, there's nothing left to say," she sniveled.
"But there is. Aaliya I don't want to marry Sanam. I can't marry Sanam," I told her.
"Why not?" she asked.
"Because I already have a wife. And she's the most beautiful, funny, caring person I know. Tell me, why would I want to replace her?" I asked, smiling.
"Zain, why did you agree to it? Would you have married her if we had actually gotten divorced?" she asked, sniffling.
"Princess, I don't know. Probably not, I wouldn't have been able to marry her because if we did get divorced I could never get over you. I will always love you. You are the one for me, the ONLY one," I emphasised.

*Aaliya's POV*

Hearing Zain sound so confident and sincere really did put my mind at ease. After he had consoled me, we both sat in Mamu's garden just looking at the beautiful flowers. It felt nice to have some peace after so much hurt and grieving.

"Malika-E-Zain please, if anything at all is bothering you, do tell me. I don't want you to bottle up your feelings and then find out when we have our next fight or whatever," I said.
"I will try Kitkit. I promise," I said.

I took his hands in mine an put them both on top of my stomach.

"Zain, I love you. This baby will be a symbol of our love, our passion. I just hope we can be the parents that he/she deserves," I admitted.
"Aaliya, listen to me. We will raise this baby, with our utmost love, guidance and protection," he told me, determined.

He then placed a soft kiss on top of my head and then an even more tender kiss on my stomach.

"Let's go?" he asked, offering his hand.
"Let's go," I said, grinned.

He wouldn't let go of my hand, even in the car. I didn't want him to leave me, not even for a second. I missed being close to him, I missed just talking to him. We couldn't be as close now, not until Nafisa Bhabi was exposed. That's what upset me the most, the fact that someone could have done something so big, so me and Zain had to be apart. Not for long though.

After he dropped me home I just stood near the window, looking at him from afar. It still hadn't sunk in that the man in front of me, the man who had made so many sacrifices, who had been manipulated so many times, was all mine. The grin didn't leave my face, it felt as though it never would.

Edited by Brainbox1999 - 9 years ago
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well writtened fatiha...
really emotional...lovely and cute...
continue asap...
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing fatiha...πŸ‘
emotional it was but glad everything was fine at d endπŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ
cont oson n pm me
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing. I like how you write :)
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written fatiha n get well soon
U made me hate nafeesa more
Really an amazing chptr
Thnks for the pm
sabla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written and beautifully penned down every emotion...πŸ‘
Loved it!
Thanks for the pm
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it !!
Thanks for the PM ! πŸ˜ƒ
Continue soon πŸ˜‰
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...you know I wish you had taken the place of CVS during that track...it's really like as though this was supposed to happen but it did not...
It's too good...MAMU, NAFEESA...you are using the best of all characters...
cont soon...
And take care...
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update :)
Very emotional ...!
Its written very well ...
Do continue fast ...!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.hope Nafessa truth come out soon.thanks for pm.