Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The update was great
but has aliya forgiven zain
and shaziya helping them was a great change
Brainbox1999 thumbnail
No, Aaliya has not fully forgiven Zain yet.
clover1231 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brainbox1999

No, Aaliya has not fully forgiven Zain yet.

ohh .. i had tht feeling
Brainbox1999 thumbnail
Hey guys. Here I am, again. It's the weekend, so I thought 'Why not update?' Hope you guys enjoy it and please do leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Here's Part 4 😊

*Zain's POV*

I stood outside Rehaan's house, waiting for a while. I knew she wouldn't be asleep. I just wanted to see her, to feel close to her somehow. When she called me I was elated. Then, when she told me she loved me, I was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

As she descended the stairs, looking like an angel, I swear she took my breath away. The shawl that was wrapped around her petite figure made her look so adorable. What I wouldn't do to have her cling to me like that. It's not long, soon she will truly and fully believe in me, in us.

"Zain, what are you doing here?" she asked.
"I'm here to see you," I said, as if it was obvious.
"Why? It's late, I'm sure you're tired," she said, sympathetically.
"No, not at all. I couldn't sleep," I stated.
"So you thought to come here?" she asked.
"Well, considering my wife and baby live here. And I can't live without them," I said.
"Zain, please go. I don't want Rehaan or the little ones to wake up," she said.
"Speaking of little ones, when is your first scan?" I asked, concerned.
"Ummm, Thursday. Speaking of which, I need a day off", she said.
"Okay then, Fahad Bhai will manage the office," I said.
"Why, where are you going?" she asked, curious.
"With you of course. You're not going alone. And plus, I want to see our baby too," I chided.
"Zain, no. I'm going alone, Rehaan's going to drop me off and then pick me up. You're going to work," she argued.
"I'm coming with you, there's no point arguing. End of conversation," I stated.
"Fine, whatever," she huffed.
"Anyway, I am here for a reason," I pointed out.
"Like what?" she asked, intrigued.
"We're going out for Ice Cream!" I chirped.
"What? You came here to take me for Ice Cream?" she asked.
"Come on, it'll be fun. Just like before," I said, trying to persuade her.
"Okay, just for an hour though. We both have work tomorrow," she reminded me.
"Let's go then," I said, leading her to the car.

We got to the Ice Cream parlour and made our orders. Being pregnant hadn't put her off Ice Cream, her favourite flavour was still Vanilla. As we waited, I felt as though we were back in our old days. It felt nice to relax, forget about all the worries we had and just be in each other's company.

As we ate our Ice Cream I couldn't help but stare at her. Her brown orbs had me entranced. Somehow, she managed to continue with her conversation without noticing my infatuation with her. I just nodded along and said a simple "Yeah" or "That's nice". This was what I missed for the past couple weeks.

The way her eyes lit up when 'Saathiya' came on in the background was magical. I knew she was thinking about that night. It was her first birthday after we had gotten married and she had dragged me up to dance. I wasn't a very good dancer and I initially refused but when she pleaded and pouted I just couldn't say no. I put my hands around her waist and we just swayed to the music.

She looked up at me, expectantly. I stood up and asked for her hand. I took her hands in mine and put them both around my neck. I placed both my arms around her delicate little waist and stared into her eyes. I could have stayed like that all night.

*Aaliya's POV*

I woke up this morning with a small smile on my face. Memories of last night played on in my head. Me and Zain, dancing, in each other's arms. Thinking about the close proximity between us made me blush.

I looked at the time and realised that I needed to be at work within an hour. I quickly changed out of my nightclothes and ran to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I hadn't had morning sickness for the past couple days and I had assumed that it had subsided. Briskly, I combed my hair and had a quick glance at myself in the mirror. Deciding that I looked okay, I went downstairs.

I made it to work in record time. I walked into my cabin to find Zain on the phone.

"... I really don't care. I'm not interested .." he cut off when saw me
"I have to go, I'll talk to you later," he dismissed.

He put his phone down and turned around to face me. He looked at me with such love and admiration that I was a little surprised.

"Good morning Princess," he said while smiling.
"Good morning Kitkit," I said, subconsciously.
"Back with my nickname, are we?" he teased.

That's when I realised. We had already started to get back where we were. Yes, nicknames weren't such a big deal but it meant that we had started moving forward. I was determined that our relationship would be as strong as it was before, soon.
"Yeah, so what? You have a problem?" I asked.
"No, no problem at all," he said smiling.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" came a voice from behind. I looked up to be met with a pair of taunting eyes.

Edited by Brainbox1999 - 9 years ago
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One wrd...
Bueatiful!
Maybe 2...
Mind blwing,
Update really soon! Okay?
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part ...
Continue next part soon !!!
New entry ...
Seems intresting
Continue soon
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...
Loved it..
Aliya coming back to normal..
Continue soon..
Thanks for the pm..
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
update is really good.love ZaYa cute moment.thanks for pm.
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
Last two chapters also mind blowing
Loved it
Continue soon
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update Fatiha...
You are just killing it each and every time...
Waiting for the next...