Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It was really good
Please Continue soon
N thanks for d pm
tanziaislamox thumbnail
fatiha your very good at writing dont understand why your thinking like that? Anyways your story was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! to me you should be beintehaa season 2 director lol... waiting for the next scene! xxx
Brainbox1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you ALL for your wonderful comments, couldn't be happier. Will try and update within the next week so watch out. It will most probably be when I can get my hands on my brother's laptop, LOL. Lots of love, Fatiha.
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally read it ๐Ÿ˜›
You know what,pm me when u update it because next week my mocks are coming up.. tou I wont be much on the forum..
this was heartbreakinh thoda sa.. bechari Aaliya
she is going to think he is redeeming because of their kid.
chalo update this fast fast โค๏ธ
And pm yeah? ๐Ÿ˜Š
sabla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice ss
It was amazing how zain regretted what he had done in the past and poor Aliya going through a lot
You wrote it nicely
Please continue soon.
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Fatiha ^^

And Thank you for liking my stupid posts. :P

Coming to the story, you are a great writer and have so much calibre and potential to improve.

I love the concept. I wanted someone to write along these lines but no one did.

And here it is.

It was beautiful. Please update soon.

I might be able to follow due to my exams but I'll surely catch up by Dec 15 :)

clover1231 thumbnail
Fatiha doo update fast dear really luking forward for the story i really wanted to read like this
Do keep writing on zaya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š
Brainbox1999 thumbnail
Hey guys, my brother came home so I whipped the laptop out and started writing. And by the way guys, Aaliya doesn't believe that Zain loves her, she thinks that it's all because of the baby. So that's the reason that Aaliya is so adamant to prove that she is innocent. She doesn't want him to go back to her just because she's carrying his baby.

Here is part two of my story, hope you guys enjoy it. Don't forget to comment your thoughts below๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›

Aaliya had been discharged from the hospital and was now at home, well at Rehaan's house. Her home was with Zain, and it always would be. Zain. He clouded her thoughts 24/7. She couldn't sleep because of him. The bitter conversation that they both had at the hospital still haunted her. She still couldn't believe she had said all those things to him. How could she have told Zain that she didn't want his baby?

Zain was a mess too. Work was dull and boring without his Malika-E-Zain by his side. He craved her touch, her smile, herpresence. He hated himself for leaving Aaliya alone at the hospital but she didn't want to speak to him. He thought it was best to give her space. The thought of calling her came into his mind but he just didn't have the courage to talk to her. Not after what she had said.

*Aaliya's POV*

I sat, wrapped up in a blanket, on the sofa, thinking. My life was going to change. I was going to be a single mother, no husband, no family. Alone. My hand went straight to my stomach. This baby was soon going to depend completely on me. I would have to be both parents. After he/she is born I would be Aaliya Ghulam Haider again. The thought brought tears to my eyes. I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts that I didn't see Rehaan enter the room.

"Aaliya, what's wrong? Do you feel okay?" he asked.
"How will I be okay Rehaan? I'm going to be all alone!" I cried.
"What do you mean alone? You still have your parents, they love you Aaliya," he reassured me.
"Rehaan, if they loved me then they would have never made me sign those papers. I know they didn't file the complain but the fact that they wanted me out of Mamu's house, away from Zain ..." I trailed off.
"Aaliya, I know what they did was wrong but at the end of the day they're your parents. They had a right to be concerned," he said.
"I don't know Rehaan, I just don't know anymore!" I sobbed.

Soon I broke down on the floor, into heart wrenching sobs. I couldn't stop my overflowing river of tears. Rehaan came towards me and engulfed me in a comforting hug.

"Aaliya, you will never be alone. You are like a sister I never had and I will never let you face your hardships on your own. But I know that I can't help this loneliness. Only Zain can," he said.
"No Rehaan, I will not go back to Zain. We're getting a divorce, that's it," I confirmed, through tears.
"Aaliya, we both know that's not what you want. Neither of you want this divorce," he spoke firmly.
"It's best for everyone this way Rehaan, his family hate me," I sobbed.
"Aaliya, that's only because they think you're responsible for what happened. We both know you're not. So .." he tried to explain.
"So?" I cut in.
"I'm gonna help you," he said as if it was obvious.
"Help me do what exactly?" I asked.
"Help you prove that you're innocent," he said, determined.
"Really?" I asked, unconvinced.
"Really," he confirmed.
"So what do we do?" I asked.
"Well, you're gonna have to go back to work. It will help, trust me," he convinced.

The next day I got up early for work. I was determined to prove myself innocent after speaking to Rehaan the day before. If I wasn't doing this for myself, I was doing it for Mamu. He would have wanted me to uncover the truth. And I would do it, whatever it takes.

When I go to Mamu's cabin I found Zain was already there. He looked like he hadn't eaten, shaved or slept in days. The stubble on his face looked pretty good, if I'm honest. He looked as if he was concentrating hard on whatever he was working on. I quietly slipped in to the chair next to him.

"Zain ..." I called out.

*Zain's POV*

She was back, I could feel it. I knew it when I heard her payals twinkling as she walked into our cabin. I made it look as though I was working on my laptop so she wouldn't talk to me. I couldn't face her just yet.

"Zain ..." came an angelic voice from behind.
"Y...yes. What is it Aaliya?" I whispered.
"Are you okay? You don't look too good", I told him.
"I'm fine. Just tired," I replied.
"Okay, I need to go and grab a file, be back soon," she said, walking off.

*RING* *RING*

I walked over towards Aaliya's desk to grab the receiver.

"Hello Zain?" a familiar voice said.
"Miss.World? Why are you calling me at work? Everything's okay right?" I asked with partial concern.
"No Zain, something is very wrong," she exclaimed.
"What is it?" I asked, extremely worried
"It's Nafisa. She's the one who is responsible," she told me as if it's obvious.
"Responsible for what?" I asked, confused.
"Responsible for papa's death" she said in a low voice.
"What?" I asked, shocked.
"Yeah Zain, she filed the complain," she whispered.

As she explained I was left rooted to the spot.

*Aaliya's POV*

I walked into the room to find Zain stood there, like a statue. His face had turned a ghastly pale colour and I was very scared.

"Zain, what...what's wrong?" I asked him, concerned
"It wasn't you, it was Nafisa Bhabi," he said
"What are you talking about Zain? What wasn't me?" I asked, full of confusion
"The domestic violence complain Aaliya. It was Nafisa Bhabi," he said, appalled.

I was shocked. Bhabi? Why would she do this?

"Bhabi did this?" I asked.
"Shazia Bhabi just called me. She told me that she heard Nafisa Bhabi crying to Rizwan on the phone," he explained.
"Okay, well..." I trailed off, lost for words.
"Aaliya, I'm sorry ..." he tried to say more but I cut him off.
"Sorry for what Zain? Accusing me of Mamu's death? The talaaq? Which bit exactly are you sorry for?" I questioned.
"All of it!" he shouted.
"Okay," I shrugged off.
"Okay?" he asked.
"You said sorry, but I haven't forgiven you," I reminded.
"Aaliya, please..." he tried to explain.
"No Zain, I need to know that our relationship is stronger than this. I don't want to be the victim of your sharp tongue, again!" I shouted.
"Okay then. I will win back your trust but ... For now, I, Zain Usman Abdullah revoke my talaaq to Aaliya Zain Abdullah," he said smiling.

And that's when I heard a gasp.

Edited by Brainbox1999 - 9 years ago
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update!
Looking forward to the way Zain wins her!
Really please update soon!
And yes...Thnks For The PM!