Congrats Shobha But Beware of the Potholes:Collages Added Pg1

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Another rocking episode with Shobha getting a much deserved promotion πŸ₯³ But did she and Vikram just rub another employee the wrong way which might result in ugly return of Sandeep .. errr

So today's main theme was Promotion as Marketting head and while most of us guessed that Shobha might get the promotion for obvious reasons πŸ˜† but we never thought that this promotion will take such a vengeful and evil turn for ViBha 😲 ...So that Lady Dorris feels cheated now and thinks Shobha betrayed her trust and because of this Sandeep gets to do dance pe chance here 😑

This is where I feel Shobha need to change a bit because unintentionally she always ends up becoming the victim everytime .. Its her niceness towards others which is the root cause of all her problems .. In today's practical world , one should always think about their own self than doing charity ; Who told Shobha to help out Dorris in her problems ?? If Dorris wants promotion , she herself can approach Vikram for it with her own talent , why Shobha need to b the Mother Teressa like Vikram said πŸ˜†...

I know its difficult to change one's basic nature and this is how Shobha is , she always wants to help others but I think with time , she might change herself after these repeated betrayals πŸ˜’ .. I fear Sandeep and Dorris will try to badmouth ViBha now and might even spread rumours about their fake affair due to which Vikram suddenly gave her such a big promotion .. After Vikram gave statement in court in her favour , it will b even more easy for Sandeep to prove that ViBha r hving an affair and so this promotion .. I wont b surprised if Sandeep even shakes hands with that Tarun in jail and plan this out since Tarun too wants his revenge from Shobha

But loved Vikram's judgement today , completely fair and honest πŸ‘πŸ‘ ; He saw that it was Shobha's idea , she had a brainwave about the new coffee Ad after taking inspiration from Jiya's words about car energizer and so he wanted to give the credit where its due ⭐️ ; Vikram unlike Shobha was in no mood to do charity by giving credit to Dorris for the idea when he knew well that it was Shobha's idea which she gave to Dorris and so he made the right decision by giving the promotion to Shobha instead since earlier too she had given similar good idea for his Mystry coffee too πŸ˜‰ ; Shobha proved her talent repeatedly and so it was fair that Vikram gave her the deserving promotion πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Vikram is a practical guy when it comes to his business and it seems he now really admires Shobha's talent and intelligence which he wanted to genuinely appreciate by giving her this promotion and credit in front of everyone 😳 ; Though he mayb secretly in love with Shobha πŸ˜‰ but his judgement today was totally based on talent πŸ‘πŸΌ .. Even Shobha could not argue much with Vikram today because she knew that he was right with his decision making πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ...

Only fear is what Sandeep will b upto now .. Uff just when I thought finally both Tarun-Samarth r in jail and Shobha can breathe finally , this Sandeep makes his evil comeback .. arghhh 😑😑

I liked how Shobha finally decided not to interfere much into Vikram's past unless he wants to share πŸ‘πŸΌ ; For once she dint go around poking her nose in someone else's matter though I think its her nature to always want to help out others whether its Vikram or someone like Dorris πŸ€”

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Did I just see Nani worried and scared of the fact that Vikram might b a gay all thanks to that seed of doubt planted in her mind by Sharda and now Vikram too confirms that he likes men 🀣 ; I m sure Vikram dint mean it that way πŸ˜† but poor Nani might b thinking how Vikram will b going to his sasural in doli now like a dulhan 🀣🀣 .. Seriously Nani is super hilarious with her thoughts but cant really blame her the way Vikram too talks in double meaning way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also it seems now Vikram doubts that Shobha has read the diary though Shobha managed it well by trying to divert the topic on sher-o-shayari πŸ˜† .. Actually Vikram played dumb heree because obviously he should hv guessed it that Jiya read it and so much hv transferred the details to her mother too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜› .. Anyways the ViBha scene had the spark especially when Vikram suddenly walks upto Shobha in anger and she steps back a bit in fear .. I saw the chemistry there πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

jyoti06 thumbnail
And what did I see ? Aajay slapping Garima ? 😲..How dare he 😑😑 .. Gosh I was beginning to ship Ajay-Garima as future couple and I was so so wrong here 😑 .. Ajay toh turned out to b worst of the lot .. I mean hitting your future wife even before marriage , so then what will he do after marriage πŸ˜• .. Oh damn Garima can never marry such a abuser ... Sanjay better get a spine and get Garima out of this mess soon 😭😭 .. Ajay deserve to rot in that jail with his brother only .. All same thali ke guys 😑😑 ... Sheeshh I m so damn disgusted .. Who has given him the right to slap ... Garima should actually file a case against this disgusting guy 😑 ...I hope she tells this incident to Shobha at least and then let Shobha deal in her style 😑

Overall another god episode with some positives and some negatiives .. on one hand happy for Shobha's promotion and the way she is finally getting recoginition from her boss 😳 but on other hand scared with Sandeep's return with a vengence too

Collages Credit goes to Ultimaterudra aka Swetha πŸ‘πŸ‘
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful analysis Jyoti. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thanks a lot for the same. 😊

Actually,Ajay was never a nice guy.Remember in one episode in which he saw Garima and Sanjay together, at that time he was shown to be with some girl.He is also a flirt like Samrath and wants to marry Garima only for Samrath's money.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Analysis Jyo !!😊

Loved teh way Shobha did get her needed achievement ... πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Dorris & Sandeep together Hmm Yes now there will a new plan to get to Vibha .. Yet We know these two will set things right Vikram is a Sharp guy he has seen a lot of rawness in the worl I am sure so when Sandeep fires back with something he will handle it YET these is that side of him the BIG emotional Chunk which he carries so those chords may be HIT someday BUT again this guy is become a concrete lamp Post so with the soul he carries defentely he will protect the good people around him inlc Shobha from the people like Sandeep ...😊

Naani u rock !1 Aww Laal Gopal Laaddoo Vikram is absolutely Seedha & not what you think .. Its just that he has his LIST of thoughts & yes he is very happy being single πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & as Naani says Koi tho Shobha Jaisi Mil Jayegi !!πŸ˜‰...

Those twisted words they were talking with was hilarious ... She actually thought Guys compnay Mai Poota Bigad Jayega !!

Ajay how dare he hit Garu !! I think this guy needs to get a Whack from Shobha .. I hope he dosent do anything to Garu coz Sanjay I wonder what he can do...

Vikram has a lot inside him it will have to come out one day But glad for now it is set aside .. Even that poem idea when Shobha gave she was worried that he thought she read the dairy ...

Loved everything ... Best was the Naai Vikram conv and Bechari is so scared Kahi Laal Gopal Kabhi Shaadi nahi Karega !!

AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
About that gay thing

I too have my doubts after watching him that girly blue blazer last week πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
& I forgot Jiya that Sutli bomb she and her pataka ideas her mom used it for the coffee marketing idea Jiya u need to jpin pinnacle industries πŸ˜‰ !!

I hope she comes to the office one day it will be awesome!
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

And what did I see ? Aajay slapping Garima ? 😲..How dare he 😑😑 .. Gosh I was beginning to ship Ajay-Garima as future couple and I was so so wrong here 😑 .. Ajay toh turned out to b worst of the lot .. I mean hitting your future wife even before marriage , so then what will he do after marriage πŸ˜• .. Oh damn Garima can never marry such a abuser ... Sanjay better get a spine and get Garima out of this mess soon 😭😭 .. Ajay deserve to rot in that jail with his brother only .. All same thali ke guys 😑😑 ... Sheeshh I m so damn disgusted .. Who has given him the right to slap ... Garima should actually file a case against this disgusting guy 😑 ...I hope she tells this incident to Shobha at least and then let Shobha deal in her style 😑

I was shipping them too 😭 But now this just disgusts me 😑since this is a Kekta show I won't be surprised if they do end up together 🀒

I really hope that does not happen 😑
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey wonderful analysis ⭐️
today epi was one of the bestπŸ˜› Shobha got promoted, all thanks to the mini phatakhaπŸ₯³
God her sense of humor is too goodπŸ˜† and her dialoguesπŸ˜†
my fav one was "ek aurat he ek aurat pe zulm karegi toh kaisay chalay ga"🀣
nani and her fear about VikiπŸ˜† Maa da laadla bigar gayaπŸ˜†
sandeep is back😑 with his dirty plans im sure about that, but hopefully😳 this time too vikram will knock him off😳
waiting for collages😳
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh Nani thinks Vik is a gay. Now that is a new one in Indian Soaps I guess 🀣
So Shobha has got a promotion and she has made some more enemies
I dont have much to say today apart from the fact that the number of Villains is increasing and its a worrisome fact . As mire villkians mean more negativity I dont want the negativity growing out of proportion
It leaves a bad taste in the mouth